General Photomode thread!

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 2,622 comments
squeek
bollocks to your gt4 disk!!!!........

.........ahem, excuse me.............please work oh gt4!?
If you wipe your golds and re-win the race, do you then have the prize car twice in your garage, and also prize money, or do these things also get wiped?

ah crap man. well i think i might go to bed for a bit, got tonsilitis you see :( not good at all lol. if you could post them pics up as soon as you do em thatd be great! thanks alot timbrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeek

bollocks to your gt4 disk!!!!........

.........ahem, excuse me.............please work oh gt4!?

If you wipe your golds and re-win the race, do you then have the prize car twice in your garage, and also prize money, or do these things also get wiped?

was that aimed at me? wasn't my disk that went baloonez lol. anyway, erm, not to be picky or anything but your sig is a bit big for the forums, could ya change it please??? 👍 :) cheers

Is the no pink cars ever guerantee applied for GT4?

I hope so, else i face doing 24 hr races again, and that would make me pretty :nervous:

will do in a min.... do you want any wing particular? :)

Im getting several picture done since i wont be getting back to GT4 for a while due to revision :nervous:

Gonna post some rally cars (Impreza and Lancia Delta) and a couple of other cars in a min

wow deltfh :drool:, you very good at it, you should consider taking up photography 👍. Please, do bless us with more .. lots... more :dopey: try some american cars like the corvette, gto, camaro (new ones personally) and the like. Some fine german cars would be appreicated too 👍 ! keep up the great work!

Latest Posts

Back