General Photomode thread!

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 2,622 comments
Gorgeous! Btw how do you use imageshack to remote link like that with the thumbnails? Would like to get the thumbnails on my site laid out better.

TimBrad
Gorgeous! Btw how do you use imageshack to remote link like that with the thumbnails? Would like to get the thumbnails on my site laid out better.

What do you mean? Imageshack generates a thumbnail sized picture for you and also gives you the code for making a hotlinkable image in vB code with the

Filling a few requests :sly:

Overclocked412
KSaiyu, win the 02' sl500 yet? :scared: anybody?? :indiff:

Kent
And get me some pics of that McLaren F1 GTR! :lol:

Note: These aren't my screenshots, just some I found on the net. I don't have the game..... yet. :sly:

My request: Could someone post photomode pics of the new BMW 330i? Preferably in silver or white or a bright color? :drool:

He didnt take the pictures, he said he found them online.. I know the option is there somewhere to bring it up and down (apparently). I just made a new thread, but apparently now you have to wait hours for a moderator to post it up (since when has that happened?) about that SL500 with the top up pic..... why you ask?....... look at each tailight. strange.

Overclocked412
He didnt take the pictures, he said he found them online.. I know the option is there somewhere to bring it up and down (apparently). I just made a new thread, but apparently now you have to wait hours for a moderator to post it up (since when has that happened?) about that SL500 with the top up pic..... why you ask?....... look at each tailight. strange.

Ah yes, sorry about that, my mistake. I also posted a new topic about it hoping to find something soon, lets hope so eh! I'm dying to get this option working for me :)

Overclocked412

turn signals :dopey:
turnsignal.gif
turnsignal2.gif

:grumpy: I want turn signals in GT5 :drool: their just so blinky :dopey:

Thank you :embarrassed: I was surprised how addictive Photomode can be. I'm not very good at it though, but it is fun, and I believe that's the idea. I'm also working on a Photomode webpage, will see how it goes. Oh and by the way, I like your pics 👍

You're definitely getting the hang of it, i like how the wheel-smoke came out on that picture, very nice :) Photo mode is such a relaxing change as well, specially after a Big race Series!

Kent
I've just merged 2 photo-mode threads. :D

Please take note and use this thread for all of your photo-mode posts, pictures, or discussion. 👍

Enjoy the thread!

And get me some pics of that McLaren F1 GTR! :lol:

I find that somewhat hurtful.

J/p Kent.

But I too would love to some more pics of the F1 GTR.

BTW, Kent....What's so funny?

Thanks for the pictures tim. they look very good. I love that car. keep up the good work. and if you get a chance would you be able to get the shelby gt350 or chevelle pictures. that would be sweet. and in the game how does the ford gt sound, and can you do burnouts or at cleast create some smoke from the tires? 👍

I have some great shots I want to get up but everytime I try to upload them it doesn't seem to work? I read about a lag before a pic post goes up is that true?

Overclocked412
:grumpy: I want turn signals in GT5 :drool: their just so blinky :dopey:

Heh, I remember the turn signals from NFS4... I'd accidentally turn them on halfway through a race and couldn't figure out how to turn them off. So I'd be driving around with my turn signal flashing...

Hey TimBrad, if you get some free time, can I beg you for some shots of a green Audi S4? That paradise green or tropical or lime or whatever color it was in GT3, lol.

Much appreciated ahead of time, and no worries if you can't. ^_^ 👍

TimBrad
Photo mode is such a relaxing change as well, specially after a Big race Series!

Damn straight it is, I have some nice shots of my lovely M Coupe (I almost bought a supra, but I thought i'd try I car i'd never driven) I bought kicking some arse at the Nurb. Was some tight racing, mainly because the Coupe was near stock apart from clutch, flywheel and weight reduction so the M5 was owining me on the straights.

Unfortunately I forgot to take my USB key to work with me this morning. :grumpy:

/whap race idiot Dumbass!! :)

I got about 5-8 requests total i think via the board & e-mails, i'll do my best to get them done tonight, will post when i have done what i can, for now i'm off to start anew job, and its cold outside :( Wish me luck!

Good luck, Timbrad! And no rush on the Audi! Put your own gaming time ahead of my request, by all means! ^_^

heh, no problem dude, turns out today was just a formality :) Spent 40 mins there, told i start next tuesday! woohoo! let the screenshotting begin! lol

Back