General Photomode thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 2,624 comments
  • 252,710 views
Had some down time since I caught a cold and I kinda missed this game and hybriding…so I just imagined some cars and trucks bagged, flushed, cambered out and stanced..


Honda Element with Silverado Tires and Cambered out..


Tacoma X-Runner with Viper GTSR tires and just slammed...
 
Some of my GT4 photos

IMG0002.JPG
IMG0003.JPG
IMG0004.JPG
IMG0001.JPG
IMG0000.JPG
 
Wow, looking back through this thread has been surprisingly emotional. Gran Turismo used to be :censored:ing incredible.

I know what you mean. Compared to what GT4 was for its time, the games from GT5 onward have felt... rather cheap.

To end on a brighter note, great pictures everyone!:cheers:
 
So many great shots. I remember back when I first played GT4 I was sad, because my dad had passed away not too long before. But I also remember all the great times I had playing this game. GT4 really changed something within me. I've always loved GT, since the very beginning. But GT4 was different - in a positive way of course. I can't explain it. But it's incredible.

Enough chit chatting. Here's a pic I took not too long ago, when I "re-experienced" GT4 after many years without touching it.

IMG_4817.JPG
 
What courses or photo locations with clear and bright lightning people prefer for taking shots?
 
Back