General San Andreas Discussion and Questions

Pink_the_Floyd
I can't fly with this thing called Hydra, it is so slow, it raises in height very slow and it turns like a helicopter đź‘Ž :grumpy:

Push forward on the right analog stick to move the thrusters. Pull back on the right analog to go back to "helicopter" mode.

Here's a question...

According to just about every faq about it I've read, when you've dated Katie Zhan to 100% your bonus is that you can get wasted without losing your weapons, right? I've heard that if you date the cop girlfriend to 100% the same thing will happen when you get busted.

I met her by accident while on the golf course in San Fierro and so she became my girlfriend. About 5 minutes later I died and when I was outside the hospital, I realised that I had all my guns and ammo.

Huh? Is this a glitch in my game or do you just have to start dating them to get the bonus.

KM.

KieranMurphy
do you just have to start dating them to get the bonus
I have heard from multiple sources that this is the case. You only have to meet them to get the bonus, get to 50% for their vehicle, and get to 100% for the special outfit.

Deli Dingo
I have heard from multiple sources that this is the case.
I hope so. I was thinking about dating the cop and nurse to 100% just so I wouldn't have to reload after getting wasted/busted. But if all you have to do is start dating them, then all I have to do is find that cop to start dating her.

KM.

KieranMurphy
Here's a question...

According to just about every faq about it I've read, when you've dated Katie Zhan to 100% your bonus is that you can get wasted without losing your weapons, right? I've heard that if you date the cop girlfriend to 100% the same thing will happen when you get busted.

I met her by accident while on the golf course in San Fierro and so she became my girlfriend. About 5 minutes later I died and when I was outside the hospital, I realised that I had all my guns and ammo.

Huh? Is this a glitch in my game or do you just have to start dating them to get the bonus.

KM.
All you have to do is start dating her, her 100% bonus is a paramedics outfit, the cops 100% bunus is a Cop outfit.

Blake

What gun is Pulaski using when you try to kill him after you shoot the Buffalo enough times? Is it a DE because it killed me in one shot.

I did the crash mission where you kill pulaski now what do I have to do to go further in the main story missions? There are no more...

what side missions do you have left? i think you have to do the heist missions as well

So, spuds, I have the Woozie heist mission left in LV. Why don't I have anymore main story missions. I'm assuming also the abandoned strip missions are side aswell? The last mission I had just finished is High Noon.

IntegraGS-R
verdant meadows missions are required, i believe
Yep Toreno missions are required-- although they don't seem like it, they are vital to the story-- you will see why if you keep going.

I think Toreno's missions are the best in the game-- although getting past the flight school can be a pain.

I just found a sentinel with a los santos license plate (says los santos on it) in San Fierro. Do they all say los santos or are they supposed to correspond with what city they're in?

help!...can somebody do me a huge favor? im stuck at the race after wu zi mu's...um...its "farewell...my love"...i have the gamesave attached but i really really can get past it. if you can help me pass it and repost the save it would be awesome. please...

i uploaded it in every format available outside of the n-port on my site

here are the saves:
www.your-ressurection.info/gamesaves/

I just found a sentinel with a los santos license plate (says los santos on it) in San Fierro. Do they all say los santos or are they supposed to correspond with what city they're in?
They depend on what city you're in, but there will be out of city plates sometimes, I mean people can drive around the state ;)

Blake

Yes this is what I though of like in real life. Oh and someone either you or someone else told me you will never be able to purchase Desert Eagles in an ammu-nation and I can. :odd:

This GTA forum doesn't get a huge amount of traffic--- I don't know of any regulars who can download a save file and get it on there PS2 here (I don't even know how you do this-- ARMAX???)-- if I were you I'd check at GTAforums.com -- hopefully someone there can do it for you.

Spuds

Back