General TT Photo Mode Thread

• Thread starter Sambert
  • 378 comments
photo.php

^Not relevant to TT photos in any way, so please remove.
Edit: Thanks, you should be glad that I caught that before a mod did. ;)

Last edited:
Lots of nice, clean photos here. Back when I played GT4 on the PS2 I never bought Tourist Trophy after getting frustrated at it playing it with a friend many times, so I never really tried the photomode. Just like GT4 photos, these photos often look better than GT5 shots to me. It's not about the finest texture details, but just overall the level of quality between the vehicle/bike and its environment look equally beautiful (and sometimes better than GT5's try to look real, especially the atmosphere).

It's interesting to scroll through these pages, nice to see some new material even nowadays. 👍

Found these going through my old folders so I'll bump it just for the sake of good old times. Man, I don't remember the graphics being so bad.
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0006.JPG
IMG_0011.JPG
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG
IMG_0013.JPG

Last edited:
Found these going through my old folders so I'll bump it just for the sake of good old times. Man, I don't remember the graphics being so bad.
If you look past the blurry and lowres background images and surroundings (buildings in particular), I'd say that for a game on the PS2, it's still top notch. I'm still impressed how great it looks on my 42'' TV. But, yeah, it is definitely showing its age.

Meanwhile, I had some time to do a quick TT playing session this weekend. Below's a mixture of new and old ones.

OAxNbEb.png

BjP6Ji3.png

MuP1Rcb.png

eG5I2Kr.png

6JJ11Og.png

yG5dMYe.png

vB8obGE.png

Last edited:
Back