• Thread starter Sambert
  • 378 comments
Cb400

tt57tg.jpg

tt64tt.jpg

tt73la.jpg

tt103pv.jpg

tt92ab.jpg

I already posted these in my GT4 gallery but thought it wouldn't hurt to post them here as well. ;)

If you're using the Motard Riding Form and lean left and right quickly, it looks hilarious in the replay!

Suzuku GSX-R 1000
rider wearing
• SIMPSON SUPER BANDIT9 (super black) • KU****ANI AIR GPS GLOVES II (chrome/black)
• RS TAICHI DryMaster TEAM WINTER JACKET (yellow) • Polyphony Digital pants • KU****ANI GORE-TEX(R) SHORT SHOES II (black)

at
CITTA DI ARIA

Click!

More pics...
If you want, send me a message with your e-mail address and I'll send to you a Zip file with some pics of mine! ^^

Once again the AI crashes the bike after a gold medal completion of a license test.

close wheel-to-wheel action

taking the speed triple for a spin (vertically, 3 rotations)

that wacky license test

that is one big engine (all 1601cc of it)

a nifty (and tight) pass

guys i dont get it, those screens are in game shots right.. how do i get the game to look like that on my tv.. i have a 42" LG plasma, if i buy a component cable so i can use the 720p or 1080i will it look like that ..someone tested on component HD rezotuions or a RGB cable with be better ?

@quati , how can i view replays at that ql bro ?

Phatsua:

My pics are edited sometimes!!!
Redimention and new colors, that's what i do!!!
i got a 20" MONO TV [almost black&white lol] and this kinda 'new pic' i do it in photoshop! [o=

certainly your game view is better than mine! ^^

Bandit12R, with your excuse...
I took your pics and edited them to show Phatsua what I was talking about, ok?!?!

BTW, very nice pics you got! ^^

dbartucci
I have a request.

Gixxer 6 on a long sweeper, your choice of angle, track and riding gear and PS, please do a 4:3 and 16:9 though.
Is Gixxer 6 a bike?! Tell me more about it! ^^
What is SWEEPER?! As I'm from Brazil, my english isn't THAT GOOD! ^^

quati
Is Gixxer 6 a bike?! Tell me more about it! ^^
What is SWEEPER?! As I'm from Brazil, my english isn't THAT GOOD! ^^

a gixer 6 is a suzuki gsxr 600r and a sweeper is a long corner.

Back