Genki Announces Shutokou Battle Xtreme, Coming to iOS and Android this Month

Nothing will beat TXRD2's intro in my mind.
I like the 13 Devils and the Kingdom Twelve orchestras, including Miracle Summit's and Yeti Fang's snow orchestra. So it's not all that bad to be honest.

Just a heads up, they've reached the 50,000 registration milestone a few hours ago.

They've actually reached the 30,000 milestone last week but the site didn't update until a few hours ago.

Yes, they reached 50k nearly a day ago, which means free coins for everybody.

IMG_9721.jpg

This is something I've been wondering for a while, I'd rather have a solid answer than take the gamble am just buy the game
So far I have read people think Kaido Racer (KB: Chain Reaction) has tougher opponents, better music (I listened to some and I agree), and some unique cars. If the handling is better than in TXRD2, maybe buying a second-hand copy wouldn't be a bad idea.

I was never a fan of physics in TXRD2 that much. It worked well on FF cars and stock FR ones, but in general, cars couldn't maintain their drifts that easily (especially on long corners), and were prone to unpredictable twitching during weight transfer.

Last edited:
I like the 13 Devils and the Kingdom Twelve orchestras, including Miracle Summit's and Yeti Fang's snow orchestra. So it's not all that bad to be honest.
The intro for each Slasher, I love the unique differences between each one. I actually wanted to use one of the intro music to create intros with it. The only thing that may be annoying is the consistent songs in day time racing. The nighttime soundtrack is fine. The rain/storm is... alright but I dislike driving in the rain.
This is something I've been wondering for a while, I'd rather have a solid answer than take the gamble am just buy the game
The game's cheap now, so it's not that much of a gamble.

Kaido racer is rare as in Australia. I lived Kaido racer 1 and 2 and still pull out the ps2 to play them. KR2 is still incredible, the car control was so far ahead of its time it's amazing.

Kaido racer is rare as in Australia. I lived Kaido racer 1 and 2 and still pull out the ps2 to play them. KR2 is still incredible, the car control was so far ahead of its time it's amazing.
I managed to beat the game fully, it was an awesome play through. I have over 300,000,000 yen because of the money you get from Category Races. However, the rivals were pretty tough. That is what Genki needs to do, but don't make it that challenging at start.

I managed to beat the game fully, it was an awesome play through. I have over 300,000,000 yen because of the money you get from Category Races. However, the rivals were pretty tough. That is what Genki needs to do, but don't make it that challenging at start.
Using the sponsors for the gymkhana CR races made getting parts ludicrously easy.

The rivals... varied. Once you reached Stage 3 (Omote Rokko, Shiga Kusatsu, Nikko), it did get difficult. Stage 4, I was on the edge of my seat at times. This was with a car list of over 30 and mained a GC8 Impreza fully tuned to critical (until I knew the GC8 couldn't outpower the opponent so I swapped to a GD tuned Impreza). Genki can dial in difficulty at a good pace- just like the Fitness Gram Pacer Test.

Using the sponsors for the gymkhana CR races made getting parts ludicrously easy.

The rivals... varied. Once you reached Stage 3 (Omote Rokko, Shiga Kusatsu, Nikko), it did get difficult. Stage 4, I was on the edge of my seat at times. This was with a car list of over 30 and mained a GC8 Impreza fully tuned to critical (until I knew the GC8 couldn't outpower the opponent so I swapped to a GD tuned Impreza). Genki can dial in difficulty at a good pace- just like the Fitness Gram Pacer Test.
I'm really wondering this; has anyone made a K-car only playthrough of this game? It would be interesting to see the results.

I'm really wondering this; has anyone made a K-car only playthrough of this game? It would be interesting to see the results.
Tried that once. Didn't record it and ragequit after unlocking Stage 3.

Tried that once. Didn't record it and ragequit after unlocking Stage 3.
I highly doubt you could have made enough power in a K-car to beat anyone in Stage 3. On one mountain pass, it would be impossible.

A K-car versus Yeti Fang? Miracle's Summit? It would be over before you even realize it.

A K-car versus Yeti Fang?
I managed to beat him in a NA AE86 tuned to 250 HP, so it might be possible if you tune a K-car fully with quick change gear ratios that reach around 180MP/H or 300KM/H.

despite whats happened, im still gonna wait for a shotokou battle game to be released on PS4. Hopefully it doesn't take them 2 years to make one.

Just a heads up, Shutokou Battle Xtreme's Twitter just tweeted some kind of poll. I have no idea what is it about but what's interesting is that among the options mentioned are: Shutokou Battle Zero (TXR0), Shutokou Battle X (ITC) and Kaido Battle.

Currently the option with Shutokou Battle Zero is in the lead.

Just a heads up, Shutokou Battle Xtreme's Twitter just tweeted some kind of poll. I have no idea what is it about but what's interesting is that among the options mentioned are: Shutokou Battle Zero (TXR0), Shutokou Battle X (ITC) and Kaido Battle.

It could be what is their own favorite game in the series, I have one of the Kaido games that are from Japan on there to support them, but I wonder since if they are now starting a poll on this. Maybe, just maybe, we may get another Shutoku Battle or Kaido Battle from these polls. I do love TXR: Zero (SB: Zero), since you can push most cars up to a high MP/H limit.

lets hope it comes to ps4 as a ps2 classic game, with 1080p visuals.

Ouch, so my predictions with this being a mobile game have come true *sigh*. Not going to touch this - I've learned my lesson with NFS No Limits. Mobile = microtransaction hell.

My only consolation would be this might prove popular and rake in the money, so Genki could hopefully create a proper console/PC game for next time. Until then, I wonder if someone can crack the .apk and transfer the tracks to AC? ;)
Those PR walls though where they force you to use MTs to advance the Underground mode.

I just hope Genki doesn't use a PR system that is very similar to No Limits.

You know, I'm very interested to see what the game map will be like. Will it be an accurate depiction of the Shuto Expressway? Or will it just be some random elevated highway with some Tokyo stuff and slapped with the name Shuto Expressway similar to the one seen in the Wangan Midnight crossover with Drift Spirits?

Back