Genki Announces Shutokou Battle Xtreme, Coming to iOS and Android this Month

Guys how can i login in the game?

Screenshot_2017_01_26_13_21_03.png

BTW the pre-order cars are nerfed. They can't be combined to increase the star level. The normal versions can.

I might download the game later today but I have one question though. When making a Japanese iTunes account, is it possible to register it with an English email?

Posted on the Twitter channel:

• Interview with assistant producer Takashi Hamachi - good source of info, explains many things, including what they're going to charge for (Google translate version here)
  • Two gameplay videos on Youtube (here and here)

I didn't have to register any email or log into anything to play it. But I had to source the APK myself because my device isn't supported. But the game plays fine on my phone.

People who are having the game download/install stuck, just wait. For me it took like 2 hours but it finished and I can play the game now.

Would anyone like to share their experience with the game? :) I would like to know how addictive the game is.

EDIT: I have found an English guide video:

Last edited:
Would anyone like to share their experience with the game? :) I would like to know how addictive the game is.

Let me put it this way: I play Drift Spirits with a bunch of people, and since the SBX release we've all been over there instead.

EDIT: I have found an English guide video:

149 KPH? They're barely going over highway speeds in some places Stateside.

Not to mention that some vehicles like the RX-7 can hit speeds faster than that.
Almost everything can go over that speed. 149 KPH is 92 MPH. Most cars I've seen can at least exceed 95 MPH to some extent.

A racing game in portrait orientation is just...I can't even :banghead:

Tells you how much of the old Shutokou series DNA is in this game really.

90 mph is fast for a freeway with turns...

Also did everyone start with the same car?
I need to know how to unlock a 240Z...

Last edited:
90 mph is fast for a freeway with turns...

Also did everyone start with the same car?
I need to know how to unlock a 240Z...
Is 240Z even in the game?
I got Suzuki Alto, Honda S660 and GT86 to start and from my first ticket open I got Evo V.

Back