Genki is considering the development for new Tokyo Xtreme Racer (Shutokou Battle)

• Thread starter MJ6feet6
  • 908 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true to an extent but for that to fully work, it has to be available in app stores world wide and not just Japan.
Why's that? The market for handhelds isn't as big in other countries, so it can potentially lose them money rather than gain. I think that would be a bad move. The way it is now, they can build up for a console release in Japan, maybe, some time down the line. When that gets enough hits then that has a better possibility to have it available in other countries.

To jump in with both feet right from the start doesn't sound like a smart move.

Why's that? The market for handhelds isn't as big in other countries, so it can potentially lose them money rather than gain. I think that would be a bad move. The way it is now, they can build up for a console release in Japan, maybe, some time down the line. When that gets enough hits then that has a better possibility to have it available in other countries.

To jump in with both feet right from the start doesn't sound like a smart move.

Yeah true, you got a good point there.

@mwwoodski

Yeah I know it's your opinion but I don't agree with it. IMO, the more closer to realism the better and I don't drive a car with a controller lol, but hey that's your opinion, each to there own, no need to take it personally.

Morton could sponsor this thread with all the salt from people because it's a mobile game. I may not play it because my phone is garbage, but I'd much rather them start with a mobile to allocate funds for a potential console return than just do nothing at all.

Yeah true, you got a good point there.

@mwwoodski

Yeah I know it's your opinion but I don't agree with it. IMO, the more closer to realism the better and I don't drive a car with a controller lol, but hey that's your opinion, each to there own, no need to take it personally.
You seem to be the one taking it personally.

Yeah but how hard/costly would it be to release one of the PS2 games on PS4? Sony would probably do the work for them. (The PS4 can emulate PS2 games at 4x resolution and 60fps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back