Genshin ImpactPS4 

Best healer with Hu Tao? Daring. I suppose the constant vaping counter acts her being above 50% HP, huh?

Yeah it’s mainly for vapes. I have many different comps I could do with her now (double vape, double anemo vape, cryo burst bot). Well worth it because hu Tao has had a tendency to apply pyro quicker than Xingqiu’s blades can keep up.

Yes Kokomi works very well with so many characters, she is the absolute GOD in my opinion when it comes to healing.

I laugh at all those comments that said she was going to be absolute useless compared to Barbara and QiQi but mine does 6000 healing every few seconds of Jellyfish so almost dead Hu-Tao - not a problem!

Reminds me I really need to build her on my 2nd account...

Just a reminder - FREE 'mogems end of week time!

Looking forward to seeing what's the wishes this time since for the most part no one really knows this time, hoping it's Kazuha and NOT Venti like everyone wants because Venti is just not fitting in my groups right now.

If no Yomiya well I guess I am saving Primogems all thre way to 2.7!

Well F for me no Yoimiya re-run maybe in 2.7 tho...

The rest of the update in summary in the spoiler...

Livestream Codes
  • AB7CKBVQULE5
    • 100x primogem_small.pngPrimogem
    • 10x icon_mystic_ore.png Mystic Enhancement Ore
  • 3TPUKSV8C5X9
    • 100x primogem_small.png Primogem
    • 5x icon_heros_wit.png Hero's Wit
  • UT7C2TD8C5ZD
    • 100x primogem_small.png Primogem
    • 50000x mora_small.pngMora
Note: All codes expire within the next 12 hours or so.

2.6 Update Details - Zephyr of the Violet Garden
  • New 5-Star Character
    • "Pillar of Fortitude" Kamisato Ayato(Hydro)
      • "The young but highly accomplished head of the Yashiro Commission's Kamisato Clan. Cultured and polite, he is a man of many ways and means."
      • Sword User
      • Skills of Note
        • Normal Attack: Kamisato Art: Marobashi
        • Elemental Skill: Kamisato Art: Kyouka
          • Ayato shifts positions to enter the Takimeguri Kanka State and leaves behing a Watery Illusion at his original position.
          • The Watery Illusion can explode to deal AoE Hydro Damage.
          • In Takimeguri Kanka State, Ayato's Normal Attacks become Shunsuiken which are Hydro blades capable of dealing AoE Hydro Damage.
          • After a Shunsuiken attack hits an opponent, it will grant Ayato the Namisen effect, increasing Shunsuiken damage based on Ayato's max HP.
          • Takimeguri Kanka State will be cleared when Ayato leaves the field or when he uses his Elemental Skill again.
        • Elemental Burst: Kamisato Art: Suiyuu
          • Unveils a Garden of Purity in which Bloomwater Blades will rain down and attack opponents within the AoE.
          • Increases Normal Attack Damage of character within that AoE.
        • Passive Talent 1 (1st Ascension): Kamisato Art: Mine Wo Matoishi Kiyotaki
          • "Lucid Rapid Spiraling The Summit"
          • When Ayato uses his Elemental Skill and the Watery Illusion explodes, he will gain a set amount Namisen stacks.
        • Passive Talent 2 (4th Ascension): Kamisato Art: Michiyuku Hagetsu
          • If Ayato is not on the field and his Energy is low, he will regenerate a set amount of Energy at regular intervals.
        • Passive Talent (Permanent): Kamisato Art: Daily Cooking
          • Has 18% chance of creating an additional Suspicious Dish when creating a Perfect Dish, similar to Hu Tao's The More the Merrier passive talent.
  • New 5-Star Weapon
    • Haran Geppaku Futsu
      • Sword
      • Appears to be intended for Ayato.
  • New Event Wishes
    • Phase 1
      • ⭐
        ⭐
        ⭐
        ⭐
        ⭐
        "Pillar of Fortitude" Kamisato Ayato (Hydro)
      • ⭐
        ⭐
        ⭐
        ⭐
        ⭐
        "Windborne Bard" Venti (Anemo)
    • Phase 2
      • ⭐
        ⭐
        ⭐
        ⭐
        ⭐
        "Frostflake Heron" Kamisato Ayaka (Cryo)
  • New Archon Quest
    • Requiem of the Echoing Depths
      • Featuring Dainsleif and The Chasm
  • New Story Quest
    • Cypressus Custos Chapter: Act I
      • Kamisato Ayato's Story Quest
  • Many new World Quests
    • Chasm-related.
  • New Area
    • The Chasm
      • Requires a gadget named Lumenstone Adjuvant to light up and explore the area.
        • Appears to be recharged with a new Starshroom local specialty.
      • Similar to Dragonspine in the sense that you can level up the Lumenstone Adjuvant and redeem rewards such as a new namecard.
        • Refining the Lumenstone Adjuvant requires two types of an unknown blue crystal.
      • Has an area that is a floating, upside-down city.
      • Certain areas are very Abyssal in theme, like Enkanomiya.
  • New Enemies
    • Ruin Serpent
      • As teased in the Version 2.5 Special Program.
    • Two other enemies, unnamed so far.
      • One looks like an Anemo Shadowy Husk.
      • Another looks like a glowing Specter.
  • New Artifact Domain
    • The Lost Valley
  • New Artifact Sets
    • Vermillion Hereafter
      • 2-Piece Set: ATK +18%.
      • 4-Piece Set: After using an Elemental Burst, this character will gain the Nascent Light effect, increasing their ATK by 8% for 16s. When the character's HP decreases, their ATK will further increase by 10%. This increase can occur this way a maximum of 4 times. This effect can be triggered once every 0.8s. Nascent Light will be dispelled when the character leaves the field. If an Elemental Burst is used again during the duration of Nascent Light, the original Nascent Light will be dispelled.
    • Echoes of an Offering
      • 2-Piece Set: ATK +18%
      • 4-Piece Set: When Normal Attacks hit opponents, there is a 36% chance that it will trigger Valley Rite, which will increase Normal Attack DMG by 70% of ATK. This effect will be dispelled 0.05s after a Normal Attack deals DMG. If a Normal Attack fails to trigger Valley Rite, the odds of it triggering the next time will increase by 20%. This trigger can occur once every 0.2s.
  • New Events
    • Hues of the Violet Garden
      • "Inazuma is currently preparing for a grand event named the Magnificant Irodori Festival..."
      • Inazuma's Irodori Festival. Similar to Lantern Rite and Windblume.
      • Many possible Rewards
        • Primogems
        • Crown of Insight
        • Character EXP Materials
        • Talent Level-Up Materials
        • Mystic Enhancement Ore
        • Mora
      • Has sub-events similar to the other regional festivals
        • The Moon and Stars Inscribe
          • Take inspiration pictures of Inazuma's scenery to help a "certain bard" with poetry.
          • Gameplay is very similar to Version 1.3's Five Flushes of Fortune event.
        • Theater Mechanicus: Stage of Brilliance
          • Second rerun of the Theater Mechanicus event, now with some more refinements to gamplay.
          • Wondrous Sticks now have to be equipped before starting a stage.
        • Clash of Lone Blades
          • One-on-one Swordfighting.
          • Traveler-only. The Traveler cannot use their elemental powers.
          • Has a new parry mechanic that player can use to deal more damage.
        • The Floral Courtyard
          • Create Floral Courtyards according to spec and taste.
          • You will get to keep the Floral Courtyards after the event.
          • Gameplay similar to Version 2.2's Dream of Bloom event and Version 2.3's Shadows Amidst Snowstorms Born of the Snow sub-event.
      • Participating in the event will allow you to redeem a free
        ⭐
        ⭐
        ⭐
        ⭐
        "Juvenile Galant" Xingqiu
    • Spices From the West
      • "A certain lady from Sumeru has come all this way to Liyue to conduct a certain brand of research."
      • Make seasonings to help a researcher from Sumeru make dishes.
        • Seasoning recipies will unlock throughout the event.
      • You can give your Serenitea Pot companions dishes to taste in exchange for Companion EXP.
        • Each character has their own taste and will like and dislike some dishes.
      • Possible Rewards
        • Primogems
        • Mora
        • Weapon Ascension Materials
        • Mystic Enhancement Ore
    • Vibro-Crystal Research
      • "A researcher from Fontaine is presently on the outskirts of The Chasm, studying the harmonic motion between gems known as Vibro-Crystals. Connect Transmitter and Receiver Crystals and attempt to produce various effects that will allow you to defeat your foes with ease."
      • Equip Vibro Crystals and test them in battle.
      • Two teams required for battle.
      • Similar to the Energy Amplifier events and Version 2.4's A Study in Potions event.
      • Possible Rewards
        • Primogems
        • Mora
        • Weapon Ascension Materials
        • Mystic Enhancement Ore
    • Outside the Canvas, Inside the Lens
      • "A girl named Asagiri from Inazuma seems to be troubled by something..."
      • Take photos based on Asagiri's requests.
        • Unlike the Irodori Festival's "The Moon and Stars Inscribe" sub-event, here you are free to use the actual photo-mode to take a photo at specific angles and location.
      • Possible Rewards
        • Primogems
        • Mora
    • Leyline Overflow
      • The usual re-run.
      • 2x Mora and EXP Material drops from Ley Line Blossoms. Max 3 per day.
  • Miscellaneous Changes and Additions
    • Mobile Quality of Lifechange.
      • You can now hold the character portrait to quickly access the Party Menu.
    • Tutorial Archivechanges.
      • New players will have the Tutorial icon permanently displayed on screen to be able to easily access the Tutorial Archive.
      • The Tutorial Archive will now remember which tutorial you've last seen.
      • The Tutorial button location in the Living Beings section of the archive has been moved to a more obvious location.
    • Islands of the Lost and ForgottenOST Coming Soon
      • OST from the Inazuma Region across three discs. Specifically: Seirai Island, Watatsumi Island, Tsurumi Island, Enkanomiya, and epic Combat Music.
      • Note: Actual real-life OST. NOT Serenitea Pot music.

Finally got this finished. Decided to get to get it done before 2.6 releases! I know each region has an extra one, so I should find them just to have them.
statueof7inazuma.png

Finally got this finished. Decided to get to get it done before 2.6 releases! I know each region has an extra one, so I should find them just to have them.
View attachment 1129550
Well done!

I still have a long way to go with Inazuma electroli. It is the only one I have not completed yet and of course the Sakura tree.

The new Chasm area is excellent tho I have only lightly tread the surface as been trying out the new domain, did not get anything useful today to try and start building Xiao but plenty of time, not like I am not used to farming for days for the good pieces now.

Got to do the Spiral Abyss for my free mogems before the reset at the end of the week and shall see how I do on Floor 12 this time now my geo's are built.

Two new characters, two different roles as supporting DPS.
2ABB6D7E-22FC-42EE-A06D-D43E47CAF31E.png

I’m more excited for Kuki Shinobu. Her leaked kit shows she sacrifices HP for her skill, similar to Hu Tao.

E9019D21-A868-442F-9092-85A9CC34E93B.png

I intend to go for both of them, defo priority for Yelan tho as really love her style/looks, I am guessing Shinobu will be Electro?
Yelan reminds me of Fubuki from One Punch Man, maybe it's the jacket and short hair or something. :lol: But I'll be saving for them, as well as Yoimiya, which maybe maybe she'll come in the next update with them. I think I have a 110 wishes saved up right now. So this update I'll be doing more saving, as I won't pull for Ayato, and I already have Ayaka.

Got blessed with C6 Yun Jin on single rolls. Man, my Joymiya comp just got more broken.
63A47024-F236-40F9-8E0C-ACC78BA2F2B4.jpeg

Jean uses Gale Blade and C2 perk activates, giving 15% normal attack speed increase, switch to Yun Jin and activate burst, giving 12% normal attack speed, switch to Fischl and use Oz, switch to Yoimiya and go ham. 27% speed increase on normals is insane and really feels like a Gatling gun.

Got blessed with C6 Yun Jin on single rolls. Man, my Joymiya comp just got more broken.
View attachment 1132283

Jean uses Gale Blade and C2 perk activates, giving 15% normal attack speed increase, switch to Yun Jin and activate burst, giving 12% normal attack speed, switch to Fischl and use Oz, switch to Yoimiya and go ham. 27% speed increase on normals is insane and really feels like a Gatling gun.
Nice work.

Today i finally got enough talent material from the Raiden Shogun weekly boss to ascend Yae Miko's talents to 8 so that with her weapon now finally at 90/90 I ithink she will be my most complete character.

The new Abyss is very tough for us non anemo players at least on Floor 11-1 and Floor 12-2 but for the first time I have the potential to get 6 out of 9 stars on Floor 12 and maybe the full 36 if I get a good party together.

Have been trying the following as Team 1

Ayaka Kamisato (Cryo)
Yae Miko (Electro)
Amber (Pyro)
Kokomi (Hydro)

Amber is there just for some additional element damage for the Treasure Hoarders.

Team 2:

Eula (Cryo)
Ganyu (Cryo)
Noelle (Geo)

I keep switching around the last member between Sucrouse and Bennett but nieither of them are fully prepared so they get killed quite frequently. I am sure once Xinqiu gets finished I'll be in a better position but it's tough work on those Abyss Heralds on 12-2.

Oh my, why haven't I seen this thread before. Been playing this game since September last year and I'm in love. My party is Yae Miko, HuTao, Diona and Ganyu, all level 90. Yae and Ganyu have max talents (no crowns), HuTao is also max + triple crowned. Waiting for Ayaka to also be triple crowned.

Been exploring The Chasm today and it's so cool, the story is already very interesting (didn't get any far yet though) and it looks awesome. And I love the ambient of the underground part. For some reason, Enkanomiya wasn't anywhere near as fun as this update.

Oh my, why haven't I seen this thread before. Been playing this game since September last year and I'm in love. My party is Yae Miko, HuTao, Diona and Ganyu, all level 90. Yae and Ganyu have max talents (no crowns), HuTao is also max + triple crowned. Waiting for Ayaka to also be triple crowned.

Been exploring The Chasm today and it's so cool, the story is already very interesting (didn't get any far yet though) and it looks awesome. And I love the ambient of the underground part. For some reason, Enkanomiya wasn't anywhere near as fun as this update.
Welcome to the topic!

Glad you are having fun with the new update, I too am enjoying The Chasm tho I have not progressed the story much yet but it is defo gonna be interesting to see how it plays out.

Good party, currently I am running Yae Miko, Kokomi, Amber and Ganyu (yes 2 bow users in one team) but I like them both so much I keep them both in the team.

Welcome to the topic!

Glad you are having fun with the new update, I too am enjoying The Chasm tho I have not progressed the story much yet but it is defo gonna be interesting to see how it plays out.

Good party, currently I am running Yae Miko, Kokomi, Amber and Ganyu (yes 2 bow users in one team) but I like them both so much I keep them both in the team.
Thank you!

New update is definitely gonna be interesting. Can't wait to see what our cool mysterious guy has to say this time. But probably won't get to that part for a couple of weeks, work only lets me play during weekends, and other days are just for dailies and resin.

Our parties are 50% the same :lol: I really wanted Kokomi, and even used like 30 wishes for her, but after the news about Ayaka I had to skip. Ayaka is probably my favourite character in this game, mostly by design, but I also loved her quest. Hopefully gonna get her, I was lucky to win 50/50 with Ganyu and Yae, and I definitely don't have primos to afford losing 50/50, F2P life.

Thank you!

New update is definitely gonna be interesting. Can't wait to see what our cool mysterious guy has to say this time. But probably won't get to that part for a couple of weeks, work only lets me play during weekends, and other days are just for dailies and resin.

Our parties are 50% the same :lol: I really wanted Kokomi, and even used like 30 wishes for her, but after the news about Ayaka I had to skip. Ayaka is probably my favourite character in this game, mostly by design, but I also loved her quest. Hopefully gonna get her, I was lucky to win 50/50 with Ganyu and Yae, and I definitely don't have primos to afford losing 50/50, F2P life.
Ayaka is defo worth your time. I pulled her back on her 1st banner and did not use her for months due to ignorance on my part but when I did finally build her I realised I should have done it much earlier.

When Ganyu's not around Ayaka's usually in her place...

Ayaka is defo worth your time. I pulled her back on her 1st banner and did not use her for months due to ignorance on my part but when I did finally build her I realised I should have done it much earlier.

When Ganyu's not around Ayaka's usually in her place...
Oh yeah, every time I had a chance to try her in a trial in different events she was always great. Definitely a good addition to the team. Still not sure who I will replace though, my current party maybe doesn't give the biggest numbers, but works very nicely anyway.

Finally got around to doing Ayato's story quest line. I really enjoyed the story line, even if there wasn't much change to try him out. It almost makes me want to pull for him, but I need to save primos. Since I did that story quest, I didn't have time to do more of the Chasm quest line. I'm slowly going through it, and not burning through it as quick as possible. But I'm looking forward to getting it done, so I can start on that other Archon quest with Dainslief to see how that story unfolds.

Also I wish the teapot was working so I can take out Yae Miko and Raiden Shogun, as I have both of them maxed at friendship 10.

Klee is such a blast, no pun intended, lol. This first part of the event I find adorable seeing Klee and Yoimiya together!

Last edited:
So, I completed the whole update, and both big quests were really good. Exploring quest was very nice, but of course Dainsleif's quest was the highlight (even if it was a bit short), with all the new lore stuff, which I love. Architecture of the upside down town was pretty much the exact copy of Enkanomiya, and I'm pretty sure this is not just developers being lazy, I wonder where it's all gonna lead. We're probably like 4 years away from finding all the answers, which is killing me, but at least we get new pieces every few months. Not as bad as Half Life :(

Also, got my favourite waifu!
20220419232137.png

So, I completed the whole update, and both big quests were really good. Exploring quest was very nice, but of course Dainsleif's quest was the highlight (even if it was a bit short), with all the new lore stuff, which I love. Architecture of the upside down town was pretty much the exact copy of Enkanomiya, and I'm pretty sure this is not just developers being lazy, I wonder where it's all gonna lead. We're probably like 4 years away from finding all the answers, which is killing me, but at least we get new pieces every few months. Not as bad as Half Life :(

Also, got my favourite waifu!
View attachment 1140466
Congrats!

Yes very much enjoyed the whole update so far and as you say many questions that will take a while to be answered but overall I really like the fact this was a story driven update.

I am gonna have to pull on the banners at some point as I need to get the constelation for Amber so I might give Ayayka's banner a go and see if I manage to get a constellation for her too but otherwise still saving Primogems!

Thank you! And yes, definitely nice to finally get something about our sibling, the whole Inazuma was kinda away from that part of the story. Good luck with that, starting characters are probably the hardest to get constellations for.

Here's a few screenshots with Ayaka I took today
20220421182658.png
20220421183208.png
20220421183614.png
20220421184129.png
20220421184230.png

Nabbed Ayaka from the character banner, and wow was that worth the guaranteed. Opens up new strategies including the notorious Morgana team for Spiral Abyss. Last reset was slight PTSD because I had to run 3 different teams for each chamber. This time, I just had one go straight through without resetting teams.

12 3.png

Nabbed Ayaka from the character banner, and wow was that worth the guaranteed. Opens up new strategies including the notorious Morgana team for Spiral Abyss. Last reset was slight PTSD because I had to run 3 different teams for each chamber. This time, I just had one go straight through without resetting teams.

View attachment 1141354
Thanks for sharing! This gives me a better idea what teams to try today as away to do the Spiral Abyss myself as not done it yet!

With the lockdown situation in China, I'm not surprised one bit, but hopefully everyone stays safe over there.

Yes hopefully so.

I hope the news of when the update will happen will be posted sooner than keeping us waiting, May/June is very busy for me so I may not be able to enjoy the update as much as I would have liked if it comes later in the month.

Wonder how the banner will be dealt with since that is still due to end on May 10th could this be the first time we have a period with only the standard banner! That will be odd feeling to see if the case equally like me not having wished at all as I decided not to bother with Amber's constellation from the shop.

Last edited:
Hoping they extend the duration of the leyline overflow event.
That will not extend as Marvelous Merchandise is due to take it's place from next Thurday but they may well be able to extend that event.

I hope they put Keqing banner in the meantime cuz she's the last character out of current ones I really want.
Nothing confirmed yet but the speculation is they might do a Diluc/Jean combo banner using the original Wanderlust Invocation picture like this so no other characters would be on rate up but more chance to get Diluc/Jean.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

So basically it's the standard banner but with Diluc and Jean on rate up with everything else normal, there would be no weapon banner during this period.

As I say this is not 100% confirmed but considering I am still waiting for Dluc on my FTP account might be a chance to obtain him.

Back