Genshin ImpactPS4 

With regard to these artefacts you mention, where does one locate these rarer sets of artefacts, I still have not come across any of them
but i presume that's because I am still stuck on AR25.

Preparing for a rerun of this quest over the weekend so hopefully it will be good news this time!

Also have some more pics to share too!

I'm doing the domains that have artifacts as a reward. The higher you get your AR, and party level, the better the artifacts you can get from higher level domain runs.

E6323E89-F7C5-4A37-BC25-79D86B804C73.png

DE2A394D-5C1B-47EB-AEE5-FC0985794660.png

AC28B788-EE74-475C-88D5-BC8BD53DB1DA.png

314513E8-9BA0-40EA-85F5-344CFAC01127.png

Last edited:
It is often recommended to hold off artifact farming until AR45 also. That's when you are guaranteed a 5 star in each run at max difficulty.

Incidentally, I completely forgot about the double reward ley line event until I did a golden one by chance and saw the 2x option. Don't forget to set aside 60 resin to farm those daily.

Managed to clear Abyss for the first time. May only be 26 stars (9-9-6-2), but considering I kind of just YOLO'd teams for 12, I'm satisfied with the result. Also turned out I had the wrong claymore on my Xinyan, as well as missing artifacts for a couple characters. Oops.
GG abyss.png

I can see the pain in artifact farming. Going for Thunderfury artifacts for Fischl, but keep getting a lot of Thundersoother sets. When I do get a Thunderfury artifact, usually has a bad main stat, like HP, or DEF. The one plus side is, I can use those bad artifacts to enhance other artifacts. Jean is almost at 2500 atk now, by leveling up her artifacts. Probably going to have to burn more of my Fragile Resin, so I'm not stretching it out weeks on end, especially if I need Resin for the weekly bosses.

Managed to clear Abyss for the first time. May only be 26 stars (9-9-6-2), but considering I kind of just YOLO'd teams for 12, I'm satisfied with the result. Also turned out I had the wrong claymore on my Xinyan, as well as missing artifacts for a couple characters. Oops.
View attachment 994486

A quick question re the Spiral Abyss since I am still trying to win Xingling but the game sometimes kicks me out of the Abyss at the end of a floor and I don't quite understand that, is this because I went over the time limit or I didn't meet the challenge requirements for the floor?

The new wish event has been revealed...

https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/215950

A quick question re the Spiral Abyss since I am still trying to win Xingling but the game sometimes kicks me out of the Abyss at the end of a floor and I don't quite understand that, is this because I went over the time limit or I didn't meet the challenge requirements for the floor?

The new wish event has been revealed...

https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/215950
Are you tapping the attack button repeatedly just as the challenge ends? Happens to me all the time because attack is the same button as the exit option.

Are you tapping the attack button repeatedly just as the challenge ends? Happens to me all the time because attack is the same button as the exit option.

Not aware that I've been pressing the buttons but could be that.

Was going to try Spiral Abyss again tonight so I will see if the issue repeats itself. Using this as a test bed for my newly levelled equipment to see if it helps me with the AR25 ascension quest.

Well it is a happy Tuesday!

I finally did some wishes after a long 2 month grind on my accounts, I did not win Keqing from the event but I did finally add Xiangling to my party on my main account along with Bennett and my Miku profile was rewarded with Sucrose and also won Bennett there too.

I have enough Primogems to get 10 Acquaint Faint and 10 Intertwined Fates so I'm going to roll the wish dice again tonight on the new event and hope I bag a character or two.

Either way having Xiangling now should make my battles much easier so I am going to spend a bit of time seriously levelling her up!

Well it is a happy Tuesday!

I finally did some wishes after a long 2 month grind on my accounts, I did not win Keqing from the event but I did finally add Xiangling to my party on my main account along with Bennett and my Miku profile was rewarded with Sucrose and also won Bennett there too.

I have enough Primogems to get 10 Acquaint Faint and 10 Intertwined Fates so I'm going to roll the wish dice again tonight on the new event and hope I bag a character or two.

Either way having Xiangling now should make my battles much easier so I am going to spend a bit of time seriously levelling her up!
Good job on getting Gordon Ramsay. Meanwhile my long-awaited banner appears in like 10 minutes. Lowkey hoping I get a Mona spook before Hu Tao.

New ritual: Go to Wuwang hill at midnight (I did it during the day but that's the process) and stand behind the white striped directly east from the domain entrance. Boom. Instant Hu Tao very first try.

202132181131.png

Man, I'm batting 100 on these ritual summonings. There must be something to them.

I won the 50/50 again! I was around 66 wishes into pity. I need to start farming pyro artifacts now, on top of the Cryo ones. Mihoyo, do something with the Resin please, lol.

hutao1.png

Good job on getting Gordon Ramsay. Meanwhile my long-awaited banner appears in like 10 minutes. Lowkey hoping I get a Mona spook before Hu Tao.

Thanks!

New ritual: Go to Wuwang hill at midnight (I did it during the day but that's the process) and stand behind the white striped directly east from the domain entrance. Boom. Instant Hu Tao very first try.

View attachment 995116

Man, I'm batting 100 on these ritual summonings. There must be something to them.[/QUOTE

Well done on the pull for Hu Tao, I didn't manage to get her myself but I did my wishes in Mondstadt so gonna have to try and do them at the spot you mention next time, I did manage to get Chongyun though so at least I now have a choice of Cyro characters (Kaeya being the other).

One set of wishes again before I have to grind again so I will try again at the weekend, I might just try and do all the wishes on Intertwined Fate and hope I land lucky this time but like to try both to get some of the regular characters too.

How often do you guys manage to wish in game for me it always seems to be a monthly chance that I get so I don't know if I'm not doing enough looting or quests but I am slowly being drawn to spending the 4.49 for the login Primogems so I can do more wishes but since the event pulls seem to be every two weeks I guess I just time my pulls around the reset might be best plan

Last edited:
I tend to do every other one. Fortunately for me the characters I want, fall in this pattern. I pulled a little on Xiao banner, but build up my pity, and totally skipped the Keqing banner. Mainly because I had gotten her from the standard banner. So when I pulled on this banner, I had saved up 7000 primogems, plus the intertwinded fates from the past/current events. I did purchase the Battle Pass and Welkin Moon, for more wishes, and primogems though.

Global codes from the Chinese livestream

*Most likely won't work anymore
ET7ADQFF8KJR - 100 gems and 5 wit
KTNSCQWW922M - 100 gems and 10 enhancement ores
PSNTC8FEQK4D - 100 gems and 50k mora

Last edited:
Global codes from the Chinese livestream

*Most likely won't work anymore
ET7ADQFF8KJR - 100 gems and 5 wit
KTNSCQWW922M - 100 gems and 10 enhancement ores
PSNTC8FEQK4D - 100 gems and 50k mora

*Welp* missed the free Primogems again, the new update launches on 17 March 2021|

My weekend in the game was very satisfying, enjoying the new event Vishaps and Where to Find them

https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/222326

Those Bounties are very tough! So are my characters so I've managed to complete the first two on my accounts.

The weekend also saw me add Xiangling (both accounts have her now!), Chongyun and Hu Tuo!!!!

Some pics/video will be added a bit later so now if I can just win Hu Tuo again on my main account I will be happy as I really like her and her taunt song for the Hillichurl's! :cheers:

Last edited:
PlayStation users can finally be able to do the Slime Event on the 25th.

I didn't even realise that the event hadn't run on the PS4, guess that must have been when I was having other games take up my time.

Much progress this week in that I have now ascended all my characters on both of my PSN profiles to Level 40 and all my artefacts are very nearly maxed out for the current world level so I am hoping I will see much improvement at the weekend when I get back to quests.

Really enjoyed the Vishaps and Where to Find them event and looking forward to the new DLC next week, going to have one more try for Hu Tao on my main tomorrow so fingers crossed I have her for both accounts!

I was bored waiting for Resin to refill itself, and decided to do what the "Youtubers" always say, and not level up too many characters. Decided to level up Beidou, and Lisa just because I felt like it. Blew 2 million Mora Beidou is now at 50, and Lisa is now at 70. Now I have to run the Mora Ley Line to recoup that 2 million Mora. Oh well. When Hu Tao released, I was at 6 million Mora, now I'm at 1.6 million Mora :lol:

I'm also in the process of leveling up Mona, since I don't have a Hydro user right now, well I do have Barbara. I believe I have Mona at level 70 now, but need to work on her talents, Catalyst, and leveling up her artifacts.

Well I happy to share the 'greatest' victory of my video gaming career as today I finally completed Ascension Rank 1 quest which unlocks at AR25.

Below is the video and would like to thank you all for your tips on this previously!

I gained 10 world levels so I now have to get used to working at AR25 so my first task is gonna be working on my characters again and equipment so I may have questions in the forthcoming days!

Well I happy to share the 'greatest' victory of my video gaming career as today I finally completed Ascension Rank 1 quest which unlocks at AR25.
Nice. Looks like you have a lot of story left too! One thing I like to do on that Hypostasis, when you are trying to break those three triangle things, is to charge Amber's shot on them. Takes like 2-3 fully charged shots to destroy.

Nice. Looks like you have a lot of story left too! One thing I like to do on that Hypostasis, when you are trying to break those three triangle things, is to charge Amber's shot on them. Takes like 2-3 fully charged shots to destroy.

Thanks for the tip, will keep that in mind for future runs.

Yes it seems there is quite a bit of story left, I did Zhongli's chapter yesterday and really enjoyed that one as he's quite a character, seemingly knowledgeable but very reluctant to pay for things! :cheers:

Am not rushing it though but one last question regarding story keys, I presume these 'stack' or do I have to use the key straight away?

I was also pleased to see the Kamera mission was available straight away after so i now have the normal 'Kamera' and 'Special Kamera' so will be back to doing some photo work with the 'Kamera'

Keep in mind to advance past AR35, you'll need to do the same ascension domain again. Then you do it at least 2 or 3 more times after that.

So it's just the same quest again but with higher difficulty enemies I presume?

My plan at the moment is to finish the story quests I can run up to my current rank AR35 as I will have my character equipment levelled up again and hopefully have some better rewards from the Domain Blessings.

Am not rushing it though but one last question regarding story keys, I presume these 'stack' or do I have to use the key straight away?

They stack up to 3 keys, and you could have the 4th key waiting to be claimed, since it will just say you're full on keys.

They stack up to 3 keys, and you could have the 4th key waiting to be claimed, since it will just say you're full on keys.

OK, thanks for info, will see how I get on, 9 story chapters are shown as available but I can only complete 3 up to AR35.

Decided to use up the last of my Intertwined Fate's yesterday as had a good 'vibe' that Hu Tao would come calling and sure enough I won her on my main account yesterday so now both my PSN profiles have her.

Currently I have 17 characters assembled under my Miku identity and 14 on my main GT Sport racing profile.

Will add pics here in a bit but all in all I am really liking the wish/pity system within the game as so far I have managed to get everybody I've wanted, I might not have enough wishes to get everyone from the Venti drop but I only need him and Razor so hopefully the game will be kind....

Oh yeah and Ganyu to return in the special drop wishes soon please MuHoYo.

Finally got to AR55 and World Level 8. Haven’t done too much of the new 1.4 update yet, but maybe later today.

ADD70955-F23E-433F-B6C8-AC8FE7EB9509.png

Did my initial Spiral Abyss run for this current rotation. 30* without stopping. Could've been at least 32 with better RNG on enemy attacks/movements, but oh well. I need to redo 12-3 because I just missed 2*. Also need to find better way to synergize both halves for better damage.

Oh, and 11-2 is still as annoying as ever.

Last edited:
Did my initial Spiral Abyss run for this current rotation. 30* without stopping. Could've been at least 32 with better RNG on enemy attacks/movements, but oh well. I need to redo 12-3 because I just missed 2*. Also need to find better way to synergize both halves for better damage.

Oh, and 11-2 is still as annoying as ever.

I will keep that in mind!

Did not get a chance to have a look at the new update yesterday as Forza Horizon 4 decided to 'curb stop' my evening by making me do event races multiple times!

Plan to get onto the game tonight to have a playthrough as I need to start working on my specific builds now that I am at AR35 so that I can start to do more damage/best sets for each type of character but given the well know limitations of Resin running out too quickly this might take a few days to complete....

Am in no rush though but since I have the stronger enemies now I feel it's necessary to make sure I can stay alive at World Rank 3.

Back