George's Gallery - BMW M3 CSL

• Thread starter GM
  • 586 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a law against it??? if it makes you feel happy i won't post anymore, don't wanna steel ya limelight now do i.

I don't think there's much chance of that happening to be honest.
There's no rules against posting your pictures in another person's gallery thread but it kind of ruins the point of having your own gallery really.

I don't think there's much chance of that happening to be honest.
There's no rules against posting your pictures in another person's gallery thread but it kind of ruins the point of having your own gallery really.

i might not be able to take great pics :( but hey, at least i can get round the burg in 5mins flat. been playing gt since the first, i supose you could call me a veteran. :)

i might not be able to take great pics :( but hey, at least i can get round the burg in 5mins flat. been playing gt since the first, i supose you could call me a veteran. :)

So what? I've also played since GT1, but do you see me posting in other peoples galleries? People can be veterans at playing games but noobs at the internet. This discussion is over, stop posting off topic about your Nur-times in Georges gallery.

George, you're updating daily, right? Have you ever heard the term "Quality, not quantity"? Focus on getting the pics better than to update often, at least that's what I want to see. The BMW lacks liveliness, so does the A4s. The Falcon is too bright, I feel. Take more than one picture and work more with them. You've got lots of potential, just practice - a lot.

Eirik

So now your saying my photos aren't quality, well I've had over 450 replies and my gallery started in April (and was inactive for awhile), so they can't be to bad.

Birt, I reccomend you start your own gallery instead of posting in mine.

So now your saying my photos aren't quality, well I've had over 450 replies and my gallery started in April (and was inactive for awhile), so they can't be to bad.

I never said they "weren't quality". Most of them are quite good, and on page 13 I found several nice pics, just a random press of a button. They are not bad, of course not. But what I did say though, and still means, is that I would have liked to see more than one shot in each update. The possibilty why you've got so many replies is because people is posting replies to each update, hence more to post for than a weekly updater. And don't forget that 189 of the replies in your thread are yours.
I know people with 900-posts threads, but they aren't necesserily good ;)

Eirik

So what? I've also played since GT1, but do you see me posting in other peoples galleries? People can be veterans at playing games but noobs at the internet. This discussion is over, stop posting off topic about your Nur-times in Georges gallery.

George, you're updating daily, right? Have you ever heard the term "Quality, not quantity"? Focus on getting the pics better than to update often, at least that's what I want to see. The BMW lacks liveliness, so does the A4s. The Falcon is too bright, I feel. Take more than one picture and work more with them. You've got lots of potential, just practice - a lot.

Eirik

your a bit fresh you, how old are you twelve :lol: . and anyway, i was mearly pointing out what i felt i'm ok at, (actually driving the game) cos i ain't no MCP i admit. and anyway i don't think george is complaining, we are just adding more posts to add to he's ego :lol: "joke"

nice shot, but it's a bit too close and shows gt4's grahical limits

keep up the good work. OR ELSE! :mischievous:

your a bit fresh you, how old are you twelve :lol: . and anyway, i was mearly pointing out what i felt i'm ok at, (actually driving the game) cos i ain't no MCP i admit. and anyway i don't think george is complaining, we are just adding more posts to add to he's ego :lol: "joke"

It depends, complaining about your pictures in my gallery? No, but don't post anymore. Any other topic? No.

Thanks for the comment, CCX.

woh..what's with all the beef going on in here? as for the pics, very nice. it's always nice to do duo's of the car specially from the same maker/team or livery.i just finished doing an M3 CSL duo and i thought it turned out really great. btw, what's with birt1 ?lol. sorry can't help but notice. anyways, back on topic. those tvr's look great. only they could use a little bit more contrast.
other than that they're looking uber cool ! shoulda done interior pics with them too.

Good composition, (If that's a word) good angles, and great lighting.
All I would suggest is smudging some of those low pixellated (That is a word, right?) parts that is created via GT4's graphical-limits.
It takes forever, but it's damn worth it. 👍

Nevertheless, If you want a request, I have two I'd like to see.

• Nissan Micra; I attempted to make this look good and failed miserably. Good luck if you can do it.
Or

• Lotus Exige at any circuit.

Just my two cents, (Of my monthly internet usage) but the gallery is looking good George. 👍

You have done a sweet update George, you really know how to get me into your gallery at the right moments, but I reckon you should have cleaned up the Tuscan Speed 6's number plate.

woh..what's with all the beef going on in here? as for the pics, very nice. it's always nice to do duo's of the car specially from the same maker/team or livery.i just finished doing an M3 CSL duo and i thought it turned out really great. btw, what's with birt1 ?lol. sorry can't help but notice. anyways, back on topic. those tvr's look great. only they could use a little bit more contrast.
other than that they're looking uber cool ! shoulda done interior pics with them too.

Good composition, (If that's a word) good angles, and great lighting.
All I would suggest is smudging some of those low pixellated (That is a word, right?) parts that is created via GT4's graphical-limits.
It takes forever, but it's damn worth it. 👍

Nevertheless, If you want a request, I have two I'd like to see.

• Nissan Micra; I attempted to make this look good and failed miserably. Good luck if you can do it.
Or

• Lotus Exige at any circuit.

Just my two cents, (Of my monthly internet usage) but the gallery is looking good George. 👍

Suppose I'll get the Micra looking good (well, I'll try :)).

You have done a sweet update George, you really know how to get me into your gallery at the right moments, but I reckon you should have cleaned up the Tuscan Speed 6's number plate.

Will do next time, thanks.

Wonderful angle on that TVR shot, it's a shame that the graphics are a bit dodgy up close. You did better than i could probably do with that car though!

Thanks, Moglet.

Hey, GT Pro, the Micra is quality at Photo Shoots :lol:, I took at least 20 pictures in a one lap shoot at Suzuka!

im not really a fan of havin not all of the car in the photo but thats pretty cool

Hey, GT Pro, the Micra is quality at Photo Shoots :lol:, I took at least 20 pictures in a one lap shoot at Suzuka!

Seriously, why did I say that?

I don't like that Micra shot to be honest but the Lancer looks awesome, nice reflectionssss 👍

Yep, the surfaces of Micra are a little ugly, but Mines is the opposite: awesome.

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks you two, I love the Evo picture aswell, by far my personal favourite out of all my pictures :).

Hey there George. I don't manage to spend much time visiting this site (for the amount of time spent here I guess you can call me a relative 'noob') and when I do I really enjoy it. Entering the photo comp's is one of my new hobbies. Anyway... just wanted to say that I've noticed & really admire your enthusiasm here at gtplanet. Keep it Up 👍 . Cheers!

I think the Evo shot is one of the best, if not the best, front end shot of yours. It's sharp and crisp. Good work!

Yea, dont care much for the micra shot, but damn, that evo looks amazing, awesome reflections, and the rims look top notch! awesome job!

Aww, poor Micra! :lol:

I told you this would happen George, nobody likes the Micra... Ahwell, maybe Atlop and Sejtur can have a go at it. :nervous:

Nevertheless, I love the Mine's Evo shot, the lighting has a great effect on the overall impact of the picture. 👍

R32 N1 V-spec, preferably showing a sense of aesthetic beauty and speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back