German BandsMusic 

I dont know the name of the band, but the song is Ich Will Dich. Tight song.
 
What does wumpscut mean in german?
 
Helloween are excellent, :cool: and I've just recently found out about Axel Rudi Pell.

I like the Scorpions older stuff too. They've went all **** in the past few years tho' :(
 
Well, I'm not much for music I don't understand, so the only German band I do know of is Rammstein.
 
I would like to point out that Kompressor sucks, hard.
 
I listen to Fettes Brot, which is pretty good rap. Check out Da Draussen.
 
I like ramms+ein especially their album "Herzelide". Mum recommended "Kraftwork", but they are from the '80's so...:scared:
 
KREATOR

the best German trash-industrial outfit of all time.....stunning..
 
Kraftwerk is awesome! sounds brand new despite the music was made 20 years ago.

Die toten hosen

Chumbawamba? are they German?

Scorpions

Die Krupps
 
Wumpscut is not a German word.

Fettes Brot... the "Hamburger Jungs" :lol: they are really cool.

Kraftwerk is the first band that made electronic music. They are the techno pioneers.
 
Chumbawumba? I don't know.

Die toten Hosen, punk rock at it's best. I've been to a concert twice.

Opelgang :D
 
I just did a googlesearch and it seems that Chumbawamba is brittish.. I thought "Tubthumping" was such an annoying and foolish song that they must come from germany.
 
Yes. Can. Old, experimental funk type stuff. Weird.

By they way I'm scared of your avatar :nervous:
 
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

That's bunny the lifeguard aka Chris Pontius from jackass ;)
 
From what I've heard, Kompressor is stupid. "BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!! ADDING UP NUMBERS!!!" I don't like.
 
I remember back in high school when I took german we listened to a band called The Wiseguys, they were pretty funny once you understood them. We also listened to Die Prinzen, they sounded 80's though
 
Helloween, and Grave Digger. They're both great metal bands. I recommend them to anyone who likes good music.
 
The Guano Apes just got the L1VE (radio station) Krone (crown) in the category best band.
 
They do pretty much rock
shame they dont get much recognition outside of germany!
 
On top of my head ?

Guano Apes - "Lords of the Boards" rules the stereo when we're away snowboarding...
Scorpions - They were cool back then before "Winds of Change".. World Wide Live kicks 4r53 !
Ramm+tein - just rocks...
Die Krupps - As Above :odd:
Kraftwerk - They invented Techno.. Need I say more...
Helloween - But they suck now.. "Keeper" pt. 1 & 2 are friggin' GREAT....
Toten Hosen are just funny....

(So sue me. I grew up 60kms from the german border. I'm practically raised on german radio....)
 
When guano apes released Walking On A Thin Line the video for You Can't Touch Me was no.1 on the MTV2 request list in the UK. They pulled out of a UK tour after one date for some reason and non of the videos for following releases were sent over here.
 
Back