Get Funky Garage

He's using Quick Tune with the balance set to max negative on practically every car, which explains the extreme toe angles. I have no idea why, most of these cars aren't that prone to oversteer.

XS
Is the rear toe on the Boss Mustang really 0.77? I haven't had a chance to try that tune yet, but when I tuned the Boss I had similar values as yours but couldn't get the damn thing to turn unless my rear toe was less than 0.15. Just curious, I'll try your Boss tune tonight to see if there's something I missed.
Yeah the higher rear toe value actually helps the car steer better. Having the extra power with the full engine tune really helps the cars maneuverability. If you do all of the braking before the turn and accelerate carefully during the turn it actually handles quite nicely

He's using Quick Tune with the balance set to max negative on practically every car, which explains the extreme toe angles. I have no idea why, most of these cars aren't that prone to oversteer.

I am using the quick tune with an emphasis on corner exit balance because i accelerate hard out of corners

Just a tip, I see what you're doing and I'm not saying you're wrong, all I want to do is add one more tool to your tuning tool box. On the Boss, try an lsd of 6/11/10 and a rear toe of 0.25, front toe of -0.10. I'm not saying it's a better tune, just another way to accelerate hard out of corners. I'm also heavy on the throttle so I just wanted to give you an extra way to handle that power. I actually have a rear toe of 0.00 and an lsd of 5/9/8 on mine and I can still accelerate as hard as I want out of a corner. Anyway, I'm not sure if you have done so, but play with the lsd (low settings for oversteer, high for under, etc), it can truly astonish you with its capabilities.

Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '00
2000-mazda-rx-7-type-rz-fd3s.jpg

I really like tuning any RX-7. They have such god handling and an engine that never seems to quit! Maybe not the best for high speed circuits, but a great choice for most courses. When fully modified this car has a better statline than the RE Amemiya RX-7. I run lap times under 1:45 on my test course, Autodrome Nazionale Monza with the setup below. The high speed cornering ability of this car is awesome!

Paint - Snow White Pearl Mica
Rims - 2" up RAYS TE37SL Gunmetal
Improve Body Rigidity and change oil
No aero mods

TCS 0 and ABS 1

Tuning Parts
Racing Hard Tires, FC Suspension, Racing Brakes, FC Transmission, FC LSD, Triple Plate Clutch, Carbon Drive Shaft, Stage 3 Engine, Sports Computer, Racing Exhaust, Iso Manifold, Sports Cat, Intake Tuning, High RPM Turbo Kit, Stage 3 Weight Reduction, Carbon Hood (Body Color), Window Weight Reduction

Specs
PP: 591
HP: 678 @ 7,500 RPM
T: 476.5 @ 7,000 RPM
Weight: 1,039 kg
Distibution: 50/50
Power to Weight: 1.53 kg/HP
Displacement: 654 CC

Tune
Tires: Sports or Better - Reccomend Racing Hard
Suspension: 81/93, 12.25/11.88, 8/8, 8/8, 5/5, 0/0, -.04/.77
Brakes: 5/5
Transmission: Set final to 4.3 and adjust max speed slider for each course
LSD: 0/11, 0/30, 0/14

Great all around car and impressive stat line when fully tuned! Enjoy
I ran this setup on my two favorite tracks (Mount panorama and the Laguna Seca) and i had some handling issues and i spent about 30 minutes trying to adjust and i just couldnt (probably just my driving style) so i did some adjusting to the suspension found the sweet spots for me and i really enjoyed the car. I ran the car the way you had setup engine, Drive train, and body. Over all its a great car, i averaged around 1:23 and a half on the laguna, on Mount i averaged around 2:05. Thank you for the time you spent on the setup and helping me get the right setup on my car. If youre up for any other request i might have a couple in the near future. Thanks again now im going to go check out that supra.
Suspension
81/93
12.47/12.10
8/8
8/8
5/5
-0.12/0.85

Toyota Supra RZ '97
rzg2.bmp

Good all around car...Cornering is not as sharp as id like it to be. It has a bit of an under steer issue, but still runs 1:45 on autodrome nazionale monza and this car really held its own when i put it in the like the wind series.

Paint: Blue Mica Metallic
Rims: 2" up RAYS 57 Gainer (Blue)
Improve Body Rigidity and Oil Change
No Aero Mods

TCS 0 and ABS 1

Tuning Parts
Racing Hard Tires, FC Suspension, Racing Brakes, FC Transmission, FC LSD, Triple Plate Clutch, Carbon Drive Shaft, Stage 3 Engine, Sports Computer, Racing Exhaust, Iso Manifold, Sports Cat, Intake Tuning, MID RPM Turbo Kit, Stage 3 Weight Reduction, Carbon Hood (Body Color), Window Weight Reduction

Specs
PP: 621
HP: 944 @ 5,100 RPM
T: 993.2 @ 5,000 RPM
Weight: 1,208 kg
Distribution: 58/42
Power to Weight: 1.27 kg/HP
Displacement: 2,997 CC

Tune:
Tires: Racing Hard
Suspension: 78/86, 17.58/11.26, 8/8, 9/7, 3/7, 0/0, -.15/.81
Brakes: 3/7
Transmission: Set final to 3.266 and adjust max speed slider to each course
LSD: 0/6, 0/30, 0/7

I'd say that I am about 95 percent satisfied with this tune...It could be that my driving style doesnt bode well with this car (I'm not much of a supra guy). It has a lot of torque and has a tendency to understeer on high speed corners and when i adjust the car to handle that portion well it spins out during corner exits. This car does have a great top speed though!
Well......................yeah this car rather pissed me off so bad after 30 minutes i sold it. Thanks for the tune sorry i wasted with this thing. I tried your setup had no luck toyed with it to where it just aggravated me to the point where i was just done with it.

Well......................yeah this car rather pissed me off so bad after 30 minutes i sold it. Thanks for the tune sorry i wasted with this thing. I tried your setup had no luck toyed with it to where it just aggravated me to the point where i was just done with it.
Yeah the supra is not one of my favorite cars...The only one I ever halfway liked is the TOM's Supra....The RXZ doesnt handle as good as my RE Amemiya set up but it has better speed....Glad you found one of them helpful!

Last edited:
Yeah the supra is one of my favorite cars...The only one I ever halfway liked is the TOM's Supra....The RXZ doesnt handle as good as my RE Amemiya set up but it has better speed....Glad you found one of them helpful!
I can agree with you on that toms supra, amazing car with the right setup. I tried out your boss setup as well, did some suspension tweaking of my own to make it more for my style of driving and you were not kidding it eats the 650 PP cars alive. I finished the 600 PP Championship and i even ran it in the GT300, GT500, and the GT3 series. Its an amazing vehicle and i really enjoyed it. BTW do you use the DS3 or a wheel?

I can agree with you on that toms supra, amazing car with the right setup. I tried out your boss setup as well, did some suspension tweaking of my own to make it more for my style of driving and you were not kidding it eats the 650 PP cars alive. I finished the 600 PP Championship and i even ran it in the GT300, GT500, and the GT3 series. Its an amazing vehicle and i really enjoyed it. BTW do you use the DS3 or a wheel?
Good to hear the same success with the vehicle I did! I actually just use a controller. Too cheap to buy a steering wheel and such, haha! I got a couple setups that i have been tweaking this week that i'll be posting soon. One is for a corvette zr1 c6. The vette screams and embarasses just about every car i've tweaked this far. Just about ready to be posted! BTW, Are you in the military? I was stationed in japan for a bit

Oh okay yeah i use the DS3 as well lol. I cant wait to check out your vette, you do amazing setups, i do some tweaking myself obviously but you do an outstanding job. Yes i am, i am in the Army im a E7.

I did a tune for the Honda Civic type R '08, if i can id like to post. I dont want to step on toes so thats why im asking.

Subaru 360 '58
58subaru360.jpg

I don't know why I had the urge to tune this car...I think i momentarily succumbed to temptation and put lipstick on this pig. It does go over one hundred miles per hour and handles well, but then again most cars do at low speeds. I took one for the team and maxed the performance out on this thing and eliminated the mystery that may have plagued your mind! For the amount of PP that this car carries...big disappointment! Then again, it is what I expected.

Paint - Fresh Blue
Rims - 2" Up Classic Steel Smooth with blue liner
Improve Body Rigidity and change Oil
No Aero Mods

TCS Off and ABS 1

Tuning Parts
Sports Soft Tires, FC Suspension, Racing Brakes, FC Transmission, FC LSD, Triple Plate Clutch, Stage Three engine Tune, Sports Computer, Racing Exhaust, Isometric Manifold, Sports Cat, Intake Tuning, High RPM Turbo Kit, Stage Three Weight Reduction, Window Weight Reduction

Specs
PP: 467
HP: 92 @ 5,500 RPM
T: 89.1 @ 5,500 RPM
Weight: 348 kg
Distribution: 49/51
Power to Weight: 3.78 kg/HP
Displacement: 356 CC

Tune
Tires: Pretty much any sports you want and probably even lower grade tires
Suspension: 92/105, 6.39/7.11, 8/8, 8/8, 5/5, 0/0, -.02/.41
Brakes: 6/4
Transmission: use the max speed slider or whatever floats your boat for each track
LSD: 12/30/15

I had fun testing this car out but really it is a useless car

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GTS '03
ff2-6.jpg

Roman's Ride! haha. This car doesnt get a lot of love in GT6. An eclipse with no Turbo or body kit modifications? come on! This car was a big let down when i got to the tuning. These cars were like belly buttons when they came out, every one had one! I think the 95 eclipse has a bit more to offer and has a lot better stat line when tuned. Either way. Fun to tune my old roommates car!

Paint - White
Rims - 1" up RAYS 57D
No Aero Mods

TCS Off and ABS 1

Tuning Parts
Sports Soft Tires, FC Suspension, Racing Brakes, FC Transmission, FC LSD, Triple Plate Clutch, Stage Three Engine, Sports Computer, Racing Exhaust, Iso Manifold, Sports Cat, Intake Tuning, Stage 3 weight Reduction, Carbon Hood (Body Color), and window weight reduction.

Specs
PP: 483
HP: 343 @ 7,000 RPM
T: 287.3 @ 5,000 RPM
Weight: 1,208 kg
Distribution: 61/39
Power to Weight: 3.52 kg/HP
Displacement: Not listed

Tune
Tires: Sports Soft
Suspension: 96/91, 11.46/9.98, 8/8, 10/6, 3/7, 0/0, -.12/-.11
Transmission: To your desire
LSD: 5/15/5

Tip: Go with the 95 Eclipse

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Eclipse GT '95 - The Brian
ff1-1.jpg

An homage to the blue eyes of my generation... Mr. Walker. This car surprised me a bit. It runs good lap times on my test track (monza) of under 2:00 with ease, which is similar to a lancia Delta HF integrale evoluzione. Fun drive, too! Enjoy.

Paint: Sublime
Rims: 2" up to GT-Ab07
Generic Wing C

TCS off and ABS 1

Tuning Parts
Sports Soft Tires, FC Suspension, Racing Brakes, FC Transmission, FC LSD, Triple Plate Clutch, Stage 3 Engine, Sports Computer, Racing Exhaust, Isometric Manifold, Sports Cat, Intake Tuning, High RPM Turbo, Stage 3 Weight Reduction, Carbon Hood (Body Color), Window Weight Reduction

Specs
PP: 510
HP: 406 @ 7,300 RPM
T: 311.2 @ 6,000 RPM
Weight: 1,088 kg
Distribution: 63:37
Power to Weight: 2.67 kg/HP
Displacement: 1,997 CC

Tune
Tires: Sports Soft but any sports would do
Suspension: 96/91, 14.01/8.23, 8/8, 10/6, 3/7, 0/0, -.17/-.14
Brakes: 2/8
Transmission: To your Liking
LSD: 5/0, 15/0, 5/0

Fun drive and a lot better then the other eclipse

Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98
LamborghiniDiabloSV.jpg

Not a big fan of driving this thing on the track. It just doesn't fit my driving style all that well. With the High RPM Turbo equipped, It was a solid car for the like the wind series, though. I caught some good drafts and this thing took off!

Paint - Verde Countach
Rims - 1" Up Boyd Coddington
Aero - Body Kit A

TCS Off and ABS 1

Tuning Parts
Racing Hard Tires, FC Suspension, Racing Brakes, FC Transmission, FC LSD, Triple Plate Clutch, Stage 3 Engine, Racing Exhaust, Iso Manifold, Sports Cat, Intake Tuning, Stage 3 Weight Reduction, Window Weight Reduction, & Stage Three Turbo is recommended for the like the wind series which puts the car over 1,000 HP - but this is my track tune

Specs
PP: 613
HP: 818 @ 8,100 RPM
T: 559.0 @ 6,100 RPM
Weight: 1,300 kg
Distribution: 45/55
Power to Weight: 1.58 kg/HP
Displacement: 5,778 CC

Tune
Suspension: 53/58, 21.80/30.50, 8/8, 7/9, 6/4, .1/.3, .04/.82
Transmission: Track Specific
LSD: 0/16, 0/30, 0/21
Downforce: 80/150
Ballast: 71 kg @ -50%

Solid car, not my favorite...but good all around car

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
mopp_1004_14%2B1971_Dodge_Charger_SuperBee%2B.jpg

I had a lot of fun tuning this car. Its very capable and can take on all of the muscle cars head on with this tune. I modified the LSD and the handling on this car is far superior to stock and very driveable even through high speed corners. This car is a torque monster and has excellent braking due to its weight. The acceleration is quite nice especially through 3rd and 4th gear. I didn't see a lot of tunes for this car on the forums, so it seemed fitting that to tune the car that got me interested in muscle cars. Enjoy the drive!

Paint: Plum Crazy Purple
Rims: 2" Up chrome RAYS GTS.
Improve Body Rigidity and oil change
No Aero Mods

TCS: 0 and ABS: 1

Tuning Parts
Racing Hard Tires, FC Suspension, Racing Brakes, FC Transmission, FC LSD, Triple Plate Clutch, Carbon Drive Shaft, Stage 3 Engine, Sports Computer, Racing Exhaust, Iso Manifold, Sports Cat, Intake Tuning, Supercharger, Stage 3 weight, Carbon Hood Body Color, Window Weight Reduction

Specs
PP: 583
HP: 859 @ 6,000 RPM
T: 847.1 @ 5,000 RPM
W: 1,365 kg
Distribution: 54/46
Power to Weight: 1.58 kg/HP
Displacement: 6,981 cc

Tune
Tires: Racing Hard but probably manageable with sports soft
Suspension: 99/99, 17.46/11.21, 8/8, 9/7, 4/6, 0/0, -.08/.38
Transmission: Final Gear @ 4.100 and adjust max speed slider for each course
LSD: 0/8, 0/5, 0/10

I was doing lap times right around 1:50 on my test track monza and 1:30 on Brands Hatch. Hope you Enjoy. Just take it easy on the throttle out of corners and you will really like this car!

Last edited:
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09
798px-Corvette_ZR1.JPG

What a car. This vette has some serious attitude and will not settle for 2nd place. Whatever you ask this car to do, it will do. Enjoy!

Paint: Atomic Orange Metallic Tintcoat
Rims: Standard
Aero: Kit B, Flat Floors, Custom Wing A

TCS: 0 and ABS:1

Tuning Parts
Racing Hard Tires, FC Suspension, Racing Brakes, FC Transmission, FC LSD, Triple Plate Clutch, Carbon Drive Shaft, Stage 3 Engine, Sports Computer, Racing Exhaust, Iso Manifold, Sports Cat, Intake Tuning, Supercharger, Stage 3 Weight Reduction, Carbon Fiber Hood, Window Weight Reduction

Specs
PP: 684
HP: 1,050 @ 7,000 RPM
T: 949.9 @ 5,000 RPM
W: 1,206 kg
Power to Weight: 1.14 kg/HP
Displacement: 6,162 CC

Tune
Suspension: 76/76, 16.26/18.64, 8/8, 8/8, 5/5, 0/0, -.02/.41
Transmission: Final Gear @ 3.420 and adjust max speed slider for each course
LSD: 0/11, 0/15, 0/15

This car is a rocket and can win on high speed and technical courses against similar PP Cars. One of the best cars to buy during the game for sure!

Dodge SRT4 '03
RED%20SLED%20BURNOUT.jpg

This car was a big surprise! It held its own on a lot of tracks and does exceptionally well in the under 550 PP events. Good acceleration in all gears, and the under-steer isn't that prevalent for a FF car. IMO, I think that dodge should have made a rear wheel drive version of this car. I have always liked these cars and I hope the new dodge dart can take its place. Anyway, hope you enjoy this car.

Paint: French Blue (Triumph Dealership)
Rims: 2" up Enkei RP05 painted Pearl Orange
No Aero

TCS 0 and ABS 1

Tuning Parts
Sports Soft Tires, FC Suspension, Racing Brakes, FC Transmission, FC LSD, Triple Plate Clutch, Stage 3 Engine, Sports Computer, Racing Exhaust, Iso Manifold, Sports Cat, Intake Tuning, High RPM Turbo, Stage 3 Weight Reduction, Carbon Fiber Hood (Body Color), Window Weight Reduction

Specs
PP: 570
HP: 560 @ 6,500 RPM
T: 486.5 @ 5,500 RPM
W: 1,105 kg
Distribution: 58/42
Power to Weight: 1.97 kg/HP
Displacement: 2,429 CC

Tune:
Tires: Any Sports Tires
Suspension: 104/95, 9.88/7.71, 8/8, 9/7, 3/7, 0/0, -.15/-.13
Transmission: Track specific
LSD 5/0, 15/0, 5/0

Enjoy!

Ford Taurus SHO '98

conan%20obriens%20taurus%20sho.jpg

Conan loves his SHO, so i thought I'd give it a try. A guy in my school had a SHO and talked about it as much as Conan did, too. Overall, not a shabby car. It runs pretty descent lap times on Monza - barely under 2 minutes. I tuned this more out of novelty but this would be a great car for a beginner.

Paint: Austin Yellow (BMW)
Rims: 2" up American Racing VN500
No Aero Mods

TCS: 0 ABS:1

Tuning Parts:
Sports Soft Tires, FC Suspension, Racing Brakes, FC Transmission, FC LSD, Triple Plate Clutch, Stage 3 Engine, Sports Computer, Racing Exhaust, Iso Manifold, Sports Cat, Intake Tuning, Stage 3 weight reduction, Carbon Hood (body color), Window Weight Reduction

Specs
PP: 508
HP: 430 @ 6,900 RPM
T: 361.4 @ 6,000 RPM
W: 1,207 kg
Distribution: 63/37
Power to Weight: 2.80 kg/HP
Displacement: 3,391 CC

Tune:
Tires: Any Sports Tires
Suspension: 106/92, 11.30/7.06, 8/8, 10/6, 3/7, 0/0, -.21/-.18
Brakes: 1/9

Mitsubishi Minica Dangan ZZ
mitsubishi-minica-dangan-zz-3.jpg

My first Kei Car! I don't know how many more I'll do, but this car sure zips around the course and corners pretty well. It has good acceleration to about 100 and then after that its a bit of a strain squeezing more speed out of the engine. Fun little car, though. Enjoy!

Paint: California Red
Rims: Up 2" PDI P525N
No Aero

TCS: 0 and ABS:1

Tuning Parts
Sports Soft, FC Suspension, Racing Brakes, FC Transmission, FC LSD, Triple Plate Clutch, Stage 3 Engine, Sports Computer, Racing Exhaust, Iso Manifold, Sports Cat, Intake Tuning, High RPM Turbo, Stage 3 Weight Reduction, Carbon Hood, WW Reduction

Specs
PP: 469
HP: 154 @ 8,500 RPM
T: 104.1 @ 6,000 RPM
W: 567 kg
Distribution: 62/38
Power to Weight: 3.68 kg/HP
Displacement: 548 CC

Tune
Suspension: 128/128, 3.45/2.43, 6/6, 7/5, 2/4, 0/0, -.12/-.12

Ford RS200 '84
01-ebay-rs200-580op.jpg

This is an ornery little bugger. This is the stock version of the vehicle and not the rally version. For the price of the vehicle, I was not impressed by the end result of a full tune. I have not driven the million dollar plus model, but it is probably a better, more expensive, option if you really want an RS200. It does run a passable lap time of 1:54 on my test course of monza, but better and cheaper options are out there. In short, I enjoyed the car, just not the price tag. Enjoy!

Paint: Silver Frost Clearcoat Metallic
Rims: 2" p GTAa12
Improve Body Rigidity and Change Oil
No Aero

TCS 0 ABS 1

Tuning Parts
Sports Soft Tires, FC Suspension, Racing Brakes, FC Transmission, Triple Plate Clutch, Torque Distributor, Engine Stage 3, Racing Exhaust, Iso Manifold, Sports Cat, Intake Tuning, High RPM Turbo, Stage 3 Weight Reduction, Body Color Carbon Hood

Specs
PP: 534
HP: 484 @ 7,600 RPM
T: 348.3 @ 7,100 RPM
W: 1,092 kg
Power to Weight: 2.25 kg/HP
Displacement: 1,804 CC

Tune
Suspension: 98/103, 10.82/12.09, 8/8, 8/8, 5/5, 0/0, -.02/.18
Transmission: Adjust Max Speed Slider for each course using stock final gear
LSD: 5/11, 15/30, 7/15
Torque Distributor: 30/70

Ford GT '05
295095.1-lg.jpg

There is no questioning the greatness of this car. Its a great drive and has exceptional acceleration and a great top speed. The handling is a bit suspect at times, and careful throttle application is a must with this car, especially given the high torque and HP. I was running comparable lap times to the 09 zr1 C6 vette on Monza (sub 1:40), but i felt a ever so slightly more in control of the vette then the gt. This is a great all around car, especially given its modest price tag. Really good bang for the buck and it has earned a permanent residence in my garage. Enjoy!

Paint: Midnight Blue Metallic/Racing Stripes
Rims: 1" Up RAYS 57Ultimate (Gunmetal)
Aero: Body Kit A, Custom Wing A

Tuning Parts
Racing Hard Tires, FC Suspension, Racing Brakes, FC Transmission, FC LSD, Triple Plate Clutch, Stage 3 Engine, Sports Comp, Racing Exhaust, Iso Manifold, Sports Cat, Intake Tuning, Supercharger, Stage 3 weight, Carbon Hood Body Color, WW Reduction

Specs:
PP: 664
HP: 940 @ 7,000 RPM
T: 796 @ 5,000 RPM
W: 1,189 kg
Distribution: 44/56
Power to Weight: 1.26 kg/HP
Displacement: 5,409 CC

Tune:
Suspension: 71/71, 11.14/17.28, 8/8, 7/9, 6/4, 0/0, .05/.41
Transmission: Adjust max speed slider for each course and use stock final gear
LSD: 16/15/23
Downforce: 0/205

Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03
VW_Golf_IV_R32_Wallpaper.jpg

The pic is a little stoic, but this car does deserve a bit of attention. It shares a lot of components with Audi TT's and has 4wd. I'd stack it up against the Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91. It does similar lap times. It has pretty good handling and pretty good acceleration. I was running lap times just under 2 minutes on Monza with the setup below. This car also fared pretty well in the rally courses and I included my tune for that, as well. Enjoy!

Paint: Deepblue Perleffekt
Rims: Standard Size American Racing VN500
Aero: Custom Wing C

TCS: 0 ABS:1

Tuning Parts
Sports Soft Tires, Dirt Tires, FC Suspension, Racing Brakes, FC Transmission, FC LSD, Triple Plate Clutch, Carbon Drive Shaft, Torque Distributor, Stage 3 Engine, Sports Computer, Racing Exhaust, Isometric Manifold, Sports Cat, Intake Tuning, Stage 3 Weight, WW Reduction

Specs
PP: 534
HP: 461 @ 7,000 RPM
T: 390.1 @ 4,000 RPM
W: 1,201 kg
Distribution: 54/46
Power to Weight: 2.60 kg/HP
Displacement: 3,188 CC

Track Tune
Suspension: 64/64, 9.75/8.90, 8/8, 9/7, 4/6, 0/0, -.08/0
Transmission: Final Gear at 4.235 and adjust max speed slider for each course
LSD: 5/8, 15/30, 6/10
Torque: 30/70
Downforce: 0/20

Rally Tune
Tires: Dirt/Snow
Suspension: 79/85, 6.77/5.58, 6/6, 6/6, 3/3, 0/0, -.03/.06
Transmission: Final Gear at 4.235 and adjust max speed slider for each course
LSD: 5/8, 15/30, 6/10
Torque: 35/65
Downforce: 0/20

Chevrolet Silverado SST '02
2002%20Chevrolet%20Silverado%20SST%20Concept_5.jpg

Well, this was a bit of a disappointment. I had high hopes when I started tuning this truck. Truth be told, It pales in comparison to the Dodge Ram truck I did. It runs track times just barely under 2:00 on Monza and I'd say 1:55 on an absolutely perfect lap. The acceleration & top speed isnt all that great either and it sounds pretty bad,too. The ONLY reason to buy this truck is if you want a chevy truck in your garage.

Paint: Nippon Poppy Red
Rims: Standard
No Aero

Tuning Parts
Sports Soft Tires, FC Suspension, Racing Brakes, FC Transmission, FC LSD, Triple Plate Clutch, Carbon Drive Shaft, Stage 3 Engine, Sports Computer, Racing Exhaust, Isometric Manifold, Sports Cat, Intake Tuning, Supercharger, Stage 3 Weight, WW Reduction

Specs
PP: 582
HP: 949 @ 6,000 RPM
T: 831.4 @ 6,000 RPM
W: 1,691 kg
Distribution: 59/41
Power to Weight: 1.78 kg/HP
Displacement: 6,588 CC

Tune
Suspension: 96/101, 24.82/17.18, 8/8, 9/7, 3/7, 0/0, -.11/.48
Brakes: 4/6
Transmission: Set Final Gear to 3.380 and adjust max speed slider for each course
LSD: 6/20/6

Back