Getting Car "Robbed"

  • Thread starter Thread starter iirai
  • 12 comments
  • 1,177 views
Messages
50
Messages
iirai
Is there anything I can do about it? :ouch:
 
As in you got scammed?

Well you can report the scammer to PSN. Not here though, the mods have already said about that in a sticky thread.
 
As in you got scammed?

Well you can report the scammer to PSN. Not here though, the mods have already said about that in a sticky thread.

Yeah, Thats what I mean. So I can at least report them somehow?
 
Report to mods.... what car was it? if I can i'll send you one for free!
 
All I can say is in future back up your save just in case this happens. If they haven't deleted you keep asking them about it, they may have forgotten or may have had trouble sending the car.
If they have deleted you can report them to PSN
 
It was a SLR McLaren... Fully tuned too. :grumpy:

Easy... send me a request on psn, i'll send you it tomorrow :D (For free)
 
Always, always, always, backup you game save before trading. It's your insurance policy.
 
All I can say is in future back up your save just in case this happens. If they haven't deleted you keep asking them about it, they may have forgotten or may have had trouble sending the car.
If they have deleted you can report them to PSN

How do I report to PSN?
 
iirai
How do I report to PSN?

Wont do you any good if it was just an in game car. They tell you to do so at your own risk and its designed to be done with friends not strangers. The Playstation guys couldn't give a crap.
 
Why don't you want my SLR??
 
I've given away some cars, but I don't trade. Things just work out better that way for me.
 
Back