getting rid of some cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImTheZobi
  • 316 comments
  • 11,704 views
Ok mate are you good for the 5th
 
ill trade anything thats tradeable for a level 24 gift card :3
 
i use tickets and im not looking for lvl 24 ticket so i will never have one.
if you want somthing from the list in the 1st page let me know :)
 
I dont think it done my garage as I tried the link and it just went to the standard car list
 
Unless they are premiums you want are they standards
 
those three cars are standard.
 
umm what condition is your corvette by art morrison?
and yeah i noticed but i needed to do that anyway
 
I can buy a 000 as I've used mine fairly low though
 
It's used mate I can buy you a new one if you want
 
Adding you now zobi,I usually send around reset but I'm guessing like any sensible European creature you'll be in bed.;) So you can send back whenever you can.:)
 
haha, im actually from israel so in saturday we dont study or work so i will be on until my clock hits somthing like 04:00.
ill get on right now and i, leaving in somthing like 20 minutes.

and im ggeting rid of everything that is in the 1st page and some other stuff i havent listed becuase im too lazy :)
 
Great.:)
 
ill trade a ford focus rally car or a lancers super rally car or the pajeo or whatever rally suv...the mitsubishi... new one not old... for the escort.
 
sorry i already got the ford focus rally and im not looking for any other rally car :(
 
what car you want for the BMW concert 'o7 mate
 
Atenza race car sent.:)
 
Received,thanks mate.:)
 
I sent the MR2,I got your pm and its okay mate just send back when you can,I'll take the Cerbera Speed 6 please.:)
 
Hi,

I'm looking for 2 Saleen S7, but they have to have less than 10.000 km/6000 miles (the less the better) and be in stock (non-tuned) condition.

I can trade you any gears you'd like and I also have all tradeable cars (not in 0/0/0 condition) and Tickets 1, 4, 7 and 24.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
Hi,

I'm looking for 2 Saleen S7, but they have to have less than 10.000 km/6000 miles (the less the better) and be in stock (non-tuned) condition.

I can trade you any gears you'd like and I also have all tradeable cars (not in 0/0/0 condition) and Tickets 1, 4, 7 and 24.

Cheers

ill check the Km's they ran. they are not tuned and also 0 switches so..

I sent the MR2,I got your pm and its okay mate just send back when you can,I'll take the Cerbera Speed 6 please.:)

great! just let me see what about my schedule becuase there is a problem..
 
Have you still got a tvr speed 12 and what do you want for it thanks
 
Back