getting rid of some cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImTheZobi
  • 316 comments
  • 11,704 views
Okay.👍
 
the 'british racing green' jag has 98,173.0 Km.
and the 'madeira metallic' jag has 56,832.0 Km.
 
I'll take the green one thanks mate.:) I'll add you when I get on tonight.
 
Could I have both Opera Perfomance cars (S2000 and 350Z)?
 
Heyy mate can I have a Aston Martin? any of them
If you will then plz add me on PSN:
JoelHarris1997
 
No unfortunately how about racing softs mattes or a car eyc
 
ImTheZobi
i can trade you a vanquish or a V8 Vantage :)

umm..ill think about it and answer you in a few hours

got tickets?

sorry mate i have terrible cars only got the game today
 
Hey Zobi,me again,am I to assume it's just the one trade we're making now mate?
 
by "now" you mean today?
the trade is still ofcourse on.
jag for the atenza :)
 
I mean tomorrow(the 3rd) mate,I was wondering if there was another trade you came up with for the 4th aswell.
 
nope, i asked my two brothers to make a list of what they each want/need.
and we saw that there is really nothing that we want which is not premium car.
sorry :(
unless you got a really good car with 400 or less PP.
 
I think I can do that.;)
 
I'll get the short list tommorow
Any under 1 mil dealership what standards
Or 5 racing softs 5mattes etc
 
What. Do you want mate free for items and paint straight away cars 5th or 6th
 
http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=951 I have this and it worked fine for me,I know the one in the mygt webpage has 403PP but they are based on 0/0 cars,mine has 399PP and is stock with a tuned gearbox and suspension,let me know.:)
 
how about the mustang trans cammer?

Sure. Can you add me in the PSN? But you mean the Trans Cammer for both Opera cars?
 
What. Do you want mate free for items and paint straight away cars 5th or 6th


you said you'll get a short list tommorow and i will pick put of the list i guess..

Sure. Can you add me in the PSN? But you mean the Trans Cammer for both Opera cars?

sorry forgot you wanted both.
for the other one F40 is ok?

http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=951 I have this and it worked fine for me,I know the one in the mygt webpage has 403PP but they are based on 0/0 cars,mine has 399PP and is stock with a tuned gearbox and suspension,let me know.:)

thanks! you won with it the seasonals?
 
The short/long list will be standards if you want a premium just say any under 1 mil
 
Yep,quite easily as it is an mr car in a class of mostly ff's.
 
i want to check out the list that you will make. then if i wont want anything ill choose a premium car

Yep,quite easily as it is an mr car in a class of mostly ff's.

nice! then ill take it
__________________________

sorry guys i need to go now. ill get back on in like 12-10 hours
 
Done.👍
 
Back