getting rid of some cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImTheZobi
  • 316 comments
  • 11,704 views
Sometimes I buy cars simply to trade them.:)
 
yeah thats kinda what im doing. thats why i got 7 supras and 4 saleen's :)
by the way you got an mazda atenza? the one with the 250+ horse power? im looking for one and i keep forgetting that. if you do i'd love to trade you for it
 
The race car? Probably.
 
No I have a trade on the 1st and 2nd sorry,I can do 3rd or 4th though.I should have both of those.
 
great then if you got the atenza then 3rd+the 4th. and pick another somthing so it will be evan. oh and thanks!
 
I'm looking for a TVR V8S or an Evo VI GSR TM Edition.:)
 
umm..ill try to find one of those.
 
Just to say mate my Atenza Race car is 0/0 and I have two Mazdaspeed Atenza's one has 1.8 miles and the other 11.5.
 
Last edited:
umm. i want the atenza race. maybe in afew days ill send you a messege about the mazdaspeed atenza. so on the 3rd and the 4th we'll trade- XJ220 for the HKS silvia.
and on the 4th atenza race for V85 or EVO VI GSR TM. what ill find first
 
Alright,thanks mate.:)
 
Is there something in my garage you want?

I want the speed 12 and a supra.

I have some Car Tickets but they are noob cars like Kubelwagen or so.
 
i can trade the supra RZ . but i need to find out about the Speed 12. umm, for the supra i want Ferrari California/Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. '00 ok?
 
I send you the Californa in 0/0/0.
My earliest day is the day after tomorrow.
Do you have me in your Friendlist?
 
Have you still got a speed 12?
 
added CZ-3 Tarmac rally car
 
umm we are in different GMT's i guess. what time is it now where you are?
 
The 2nd is OK for me.
So we trade the speed 12 against the California?

Edit: Supra was it not the speed 12.
 
Did you see my post?
 
added two more Supra's RZ '97 x2
updated.

edit: added also Viper GTS '99 x3 :)

edit (2): added S7 X2
 
Last edited:
no one intrested in anything?
 
Okay mate so to get this right,we trade on the 3rd my Atenza Touring car for your Jag XJ220 what colours/mileage do they have by the way? and on the 4th my Mazdaspeed Atenza for one car of my choice from the list.
 
umm about the 3rd yes. about the 4th-i think i told you but i forgot myself. and i just PMed you. i got the mazdaspeed atenza. so no need in trade. if ill remember what was the other thing that i wanted ill talk to you :) and letme check about the paints and miles
 
I thought you said it was the Silvia you got for free.:confused:
 
yeah i got the silvia for free by trade. i got the mazdaspeed on UCD. i thought ill trade you only for the touring car so i bought it :(
 
What else you looking for?
 
i got nothing on my mind. give me 2-3 hours to ask my brothers..maybe they'll want somthing
 
Back