getting rid of some cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImTheZobi
  • 316 comments
  • 11,704 views
sure. saturday is the 18th right?
for ticket lvl 15.
 
What do you have in mind for the speed twelevs.
 
what ever worth them.
what do you offer?
 
Saleen 27 and TVR cerbera speed 12.
What would you like for them? Cheers!
 
what do you offer for S7?
i need to check how many TVR's i got. three before you wanted them. i need to see who still wants to trade and how many i got..
i think i got 4 to trade so its not a problem
 
Hey can I get the Audi RS6??
 
one TVR speed 12 sent!
updated.
 
How about 5 silver or gold or matt paints for a speed 12
 
sorry i'm not looking for paints.
 
got one more Viper GTS '99.
updated.
 
Really would like a speed 12, what can i temp you with matey
 
Is a couple of days ok for the italia?
 
Would you take a '67, '69 or '70 ticket for one of your speed 12s?
 
yeah..when can you trade?
is the 20/2 ok?

edit:woow wait you wrote ticket lvl 21 and changed it?
 
What kind of cars are you looking for?
 
tickets and rare/powerful cars
 
ImTheZobi
yeah..when can you trade?
is the 20/2 ok?

Sounds good. Which year do you want?

Edit: I couldn't remember if I still had a lvl21 ticket, that's why I changed it.
 
sorry i agreed to the lvl 21 ticket.. maybe im mistaking but you did wrote that in the beggining
 
Sorry about that. I'll check If I still have a 21 when I get home and let you know.
 
Sorry zobi I already traded the lvl13.What event you get the lvl9?
 
i dont know really..
im just trading for them. i barely get them myself.
 
ImTheZobi
i dont know really..
im just trading for them. i barely get them myself.

Ok just cause I didnt found any seasonal with that prize.If it doesn't exist is there anything else you want?
 
what tickets do you have?
or rare/powerful/generaly good cars..
 
ImTheZobi
what tickets do you have?
or rare/powerful/generaly good cars..

Well I don't know what are rare cars,but powerful cars are my GTR black edition or a Viper STR10 ACR :(
And I can get all the seasonal ones XEPT the ones I said + lvl13
 
so just to make it clear becuase it seems i often misunderstand.
you van get every card under level 13? XD
 
Back