getting rid of some cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImTheZobi
  • 316 comments
  • 11,704 views
Craigy321
not sure which car to trade :/, got a Level 21 ticket too.

Just to give you an idea, I am trading him a chrome 458!
 
If the speed twelve are still available let me know what race cars to offer.
 
what do you offer for S7?
i need to check how many TVR's i got. three before you wanted them. i need to see who still wants to trade and how many i got..
i think i got 4 to trade so its not a problem

I will offer some paints for the S7. Im in great need of one.
Umm I will have to see what I can trade for the TVR..
Thanks mate!
 
Wait... Can you even trade the GTS-R Concept? If you can, I must have it.
 
add me, I got some cars for trade, even escort, and r32 stage II, I'm looking for saleen, and some other cars, my name here is my psn ID
 
If the speed twelve are still available let me know what race cars to offer.
if you dont care about few switches, i ran it 5.6 Kelometers since i got it.
and its after oil change. intrested?

not sure which car to trade :/, got a Level 21 ticket too.

level 21 ticket is fine :)

I will offer some paints for the S7. Im in great need of one.
Umm I will have to see what I can trade for the TVR..
Thanks mate!

add me, I got some cars for trade, even escort, and r32 stage II, I'm looking for saleen, and some other cars, my name here is my psn ID

i got escort and the stage II. got somthing else?

umm colurs like?
mattes and chromes?

Wait... Can you even trade the GTS-R Concept? If you can, I must have it.

ill find out and tell you
 
ImTheZobi
if you dont care about few switches, i ran it 5.6 Kelometers since i got it.
and its after oil change. intrested?

Switches don't mean a thing. Just let me know what race cars your after.
 
Would you trade an s7 for a 70 chevelle? Desert sand metallic i believe
 
sorry i already have 2 chevelles, one tuned one stock.
and im looking for tickets mostly i think i got most of the cars i want
 
ImTheZobi
sorry i already have 2 chevelles, one tuned one stock.
and im looking for tickets mostly i think i got most of the cars i want

I have a 1990 bday ticket for the speed twelve. What color is it.
 
what u want for supra rz ?
 
dark blue somthing.
but i dont want Bday tickets only level 9 and above tickets.
what u want for supra rz ?

do you have any tickets?
 
I got matte colours orange, dark red, silver and white!
and someone said something about gts-r, I got team oreca race car
 
-Le Mans Quattro '03
-Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85 x2 BOTH UNTRADEABLE

Oh and it's Opera Performance not performence ;)
 
-Le Mans Quattro '03
-Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85 x2 BOTH UNTRADEABLE

Oh and it's Opera Performance not performence ;)

thanks :)
ill edit. dident notice
 
I got matte colours orange, dark red, silver and white!
and someone said something about gts-r, I got team oreca race car

its untradeable ithink and do you have chromes?
 
I want a Saleen and Supra, but i dont have Tickets or Mattes. Do you trade Car against Car too?
 
yeah. if i want the car :)
what do you have?
 
what kind of cars you want? fast or drift cars? bugatti?
 
Well im not looking for anyting preticular.
do you have an online garage? it will make it easier..
 
No sorry i am new.
DN-X Concept, quattro '82, Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95, Option Stream Z, Mugen S2000, Nismo 400R, Fort GT LM Race Car Spec ll, C2 Race Car, Tempest Le Mans GTO '64, GNX '87, Celica Rally Car, GT350R '65, BP FALKEN RX-7 '03, Chevelle SS, 2002 Turbo, M3 GTR, Carbon R, V16T, Superbird '70?
These are some of my Cars, i will make soon an online garage.
I sent a FR to PSN: Slipknom Mine PSN is: eReen81
 
added one saleen S7.
updated.
__________
ill take the option stream Z. Can you trade today?
 
sure, add me psn: eReen81
i sent you already fr

Steam Z for Saleen or Supra?
 
Hey mate i completely forgot about our trade. I should be able to send tonight! Chrome 458 for Speed 12 was it?
 
Do you have any spare TVR Speed 12 still?
 
Hey mate i completely forgot about our trade. I should be able to send tonight! Chrome 458 for Speed 12 was it?

yes it was. great, ill send in a few hours

sure, add me psn: eReen81
i sent you already fr

Steam Z for Saleen or Supra?

you pick, i just want the Stream Z

Do you have any spare TVR Speed 12 still?

umm i think i got one to trade. what do you offer?
 
ImTheZobi
yes it was. great, ill send in a few hours

Thats great will fire you the car tonight! Had a wee problem and wheels aren't red anymore! Is that ok?
 
I'll pick the Saleen.
If you accept my FR, i send you the Stream Z.
You can send the Saleen when you want.
 
Do you still have the iroc z concept if so anything your looking for?
 
Back