getting rid of some cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImTheZobi
  • 316 comments
  • 11,704 views
ImTheZobi
so just to make it clear becuase it seems i often misunderstand.
you van get every card under level 13? XD

No.I can get any ticket from seasonals except lvls 21,23,15,13 and 2
 
ImTheZobi
we agreed on the 19th

what do you have to offer? :)

I forgot! 19th is cool!
 
ImTheZobi
well then you can get the level 9 ticket dont you?

great :)

Well if is possible to get in seasonals,yes.But I need to know which seasonal it is and I can't enter at gt5 now
 
ok. well do you have any tickets right now? so that i'll now what i can defenetly choose?
 
ImTheZobi
ok. well do you have any tickets right now? so that i'll now what i can defenetly choose?

Sorry no other tickets
 
well then. see what you can get and ill choose from that :)
ok?
 
umm nope, sorry...
well i really dont know what to say specially becuase i dont know what i can choose exept for the cars you got
 
ImTheZobi
umm nope, sorry...
well i really dont know what to say specially becuase i dont know what i can choose exept for the cars you got

I have the following mattes :
Thenextbob
I have the following mattes:
Pink x2
Dark red x1
Dark green x1
Dark blue x1
Blue x1
Amg Grau magno x2
Dark silver x1
Purple x2
Brown x2
 
im not looking for paints.
im looking for rare cars and some tickets. tell you what.
ill save the escort until you got somthing. and if someone will want it
ill ask talk with you before i trade to see if you got somthing that i want. ok?
 
ImTheZobi
im not looking for paints.
im looking for rare cars and some tickets. tell you what.
ill save the escort until you got somthing. and if someone will want it
ill ask talk with you before i trade to see if you got somthing that i want. ok?

Sorry but don't got any of this.Offer canceled :(
 
ok..but i dont think anyone else wants it. so if you'll get somthing you can write me..
if you want :)
 
Just so you know the F1 GTR can't be traded as far as I am aware!
 
ImTheZobi
sorry i agreed to the lvl 21 ticket.. maybe im mistaking but you did wrote that in the beggining

I just checked, I do have a lvl 21 ticket if you still want to trade.
 
great then yes. can you trade today? if not you will have to wait until the 21st
 
I can trade today. Either in the next 1 1/2 hrs or after 9:30pm EST.

FR me TronCosmonaut
 
i can trade right now. ill send FR. one minute
FR sent.
 
What condition is your Audi RS6?
 
Few switches, not many miles
edit: 4 switches. 26,000 Km's
 
Last edited:
one supra sent!
updated.
 
added two vanquishes.
updated.
 
added one more S7
Updated.
 
come on people some of those cars are rare and good!
 
What you want for the TVR Cerebra speed 6?
 
what do you have to offer?
im looking for tickets and rare cars
 
Any tickets/rare cars in particular?
 
im not looking for tickets under level 9.
if you have a rare car that you are willing to trade then write here. im not loking for anything in particular
 
not sure which car to trade :/, got a Level 21 ticket too.
 
Back