GIFC: Manga Cars: 15th Stage

yes, it might look good.

arrrhh im soo anxious to just post it now....but i........must.........resist

Don't worry, I share you pain!

hmm i think ill just make some sort of unviewable preview like SD did last comp

Would that need crediting...lol:lol:

Originally posted by Street Fighter
You could always post it now and get some constructive criticism like I did :)
Yes, that's fine, but it can also give your competition what they need to out tune you......................

;)

Final Entry:

Attachments

• 2nd manga car.jpg
    2nd manga car.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 315
Originally posted by F.Zamataki
heres the preiview, this'll be on here till the due date....i think its a pretty risky shot but theres LOTS thats hidden:D Preview ;)

Well, I have to give you props for doing a complete reshade....

When I start a tune, I get rid of everything but the black lines, make the kit, pick the color, shade, pick the rims, do the detail work, and I'm done.............. 8 hours later......... lol

;)

lol yeah! here is mine i think its done but here it is so far...
PREVIEW

as you can see HEAVILY MODIFYED! rims by me, and turbo idea by chaser_fan but i did the turbo... anything else? coments welcome... do you thing there is too much red?

Attachments

• 3000gt.gif
    81.3 KB · Views: 298
It looks good.... I'm not a big fan of those "silly turbos", as Chaser put it, but the rest is good......

;)

Originally posted by Tenzospy
lol yeah! here is mine i think its done but here it is so far...
PREVIEW

as you can see HEAVILY MODIFYED! rims by me, and turbo idea by chaser_fan but i did the turbo... anything else? coments welcome... do you thing there is too much red?

tenzo you stole my body kit front

Attachments

• stolen.gif
    stolen.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 78
I think they are similar but there is no proof that Tenzo copied it, it could be a huge coincidence, but we have no proof of that either. Even if you did make it yourself Tenzo it would be better if you used a different one.

Street Fighter, I just noticed something about your car. This isn't a critisism, just a curiosity: Why are there Vtech stickers on a MITSUBISHI?

Back