GIFC: Manga Cars: 15th Stage

Originally posted by Blake
I think they are similar but there is no proof that Tenzo copied it, it could be a huge coincidence, but we have no proof of that either. Even if you did make it yourself Tenzo it would be better if you used a different one.

Actually it is quite obvious that they are the same. If you look at the shading subtleties, and the overall shape and placement, there is no way it is a coincidence.

;)

You may start out with the same car and come up with something different. The rules do not say the car must appear to be stock.:D

i have waaay too much time on my hands today...i just did a 4th side because my paintjob is just soo amazingly sick, the other side had to be shown...[cocky]maybe i should just post it now cuz i dont think anyone can do a sicker paintjob than this[/cocky]muahaha nahhh i kid, but hell its soo sweet...best i think ill ever do:drool: ill keep ya guys waiting tho;)

Crap...I really wanna do one more but I'm so damn lazy so I just let it go....But w8 until hte next contest,im gonna beat you all sooo bad :D

Your tuned car has V-tech stickers on the rear bumper. Wtf are V-tech stickers doing on the back of a Mitsubishi when they clearly belong to a Honda?

Final Entry

Base Car:
BaseCar.png

Tune Car:
TuneCar2.png

- Seats by Siviadrifter (Recoloured by me)
- Rims by Cayenne (Recoloured by me)

well, everyones basically posted theres.....im gonna go open mine up and do a final lookover, make some final touchups....and ill post it tonight....in about 2 hours or so....might as well se what u guys think cuz im just achin to post it:)

Umm are you serious? I got them from magnacars.com and they were from a set credited to Vtechkid.......

I used the bottom left set.
Seats2.png

Then I recoloured them orangish.

those seats are silvia drifters. Vtech kid just recoloured them. Everyone does that.

Originally posted by Blake
Umm are you serious? I got them from magnacars.com and they were from a set credited to Vtechkid.......

I used the bottom left set.
Seats2.png

Then I recoloured them orangish.

Those are all my seats, that Vtech recolored. If you would have read the post,and thread, where you found that, you would have known that........ Please give credit.......

;)

Originally posted by F.Zamataki
SD hows ur car comin along??

It's comin' along fine, but I'm not decided whether I'll go for a crazy paintjob on this one. I did a complete reshade on it though......

;)

It looks good. Great detail..... The rims aren't my favorite, but the rest looks great....... Good Job...

;)

Back