GIFC: Manga Cars: 15th Stage

Originally posted by F.Zamataki
thanks...it took forever to do.....i personally am proud of the paintjob and the guages:D

Well, the paintjob is pretty easy to do, in Photoshop, it just takes a few minutes, and I can tell you did it in Photoshop (or something comparable). It's nice to see some good new tuners around........ I look forward to seeing new cars from ya.......

;)

Originally posted by F.Zamataki
NAAWWW i didnt use photoshop!!! what are you talking about??? pshhh, thats all pure skill:P

LOL, nice try............. I have been doing these too long to be fooled......... It's interesting that you used that decal. I have the pic of the Evo, with that paintjob, and I was going to do the Evo, but in Paint ( which would take awhile ). I think I'll do it anyway, because it won't end up looking the same. Do you mind if I use your car as a refference for my decals?

;)

A little teaser I made. I made the wheels myself. :D

Attachments

• teaser.png
    teaser.png
    406 bytes · Views: 77
Nice, Chaos...... I made the rims on mine too (my first rims btw)

I was about to post mine, as a clean but simple tune, but then suddenly I was hit with all kinds of ideas. I spent 20 minutes getting the small decals on the side, to look like real decals, and finally decided to try a wing, I have been thinking about......... well, I don't want to give it all away, but it's shaping up nice. So far, there's only one part on the car, from someone else....

;)

oh, I made my own wheel too. Don't wanna brag, but I think it's a damn good one. credit if you use.:D

Attachments

• wheeltease.jpg
    wheeltease.jpg
    927 bytes · Views: 70
I was going to enter this week, but unfortunately I didn't really have time. I thought I'd throw this up on here in case any of you want to use any parts in the future :)

Originally posted by chaser_fan
I was going to enter this week, but unfortunately I didn't really have time. I thought I'd throw this up on here in case any of you want to use any parts in the future :)
That's a damn shame, chaser_fan, because yours is the only one I like of of the entries so far.

Originally posted by OmicroN
oh, I made my own wheel too. Don't wanna brag, but I think it's a damn good one. credit if you use.:D

Damn straight, I'm gonna use that wheel! Great stuff Omicron..........

Also, Chaser, it's too bad your not going to be able to enter this week. That front end lookd great. I hope to see ya next stage........

;)

Nice cars people!!!!

Chaser fan i like yours the best but since your not entering a will have to go with a different one.

i am not going to enter this contest(Hate this car) but if anyone can tell me what next weeks car is going to be than i can come up with some ideas.

p.s. srry for hijacking this thread.

I was going to make the Puma race car from GT2 and the movie Thunderbolt this week, but I just notied the deadline is tom. Ooops. I'll probably do it later.

PS - and Silviadrifter, the base wasn't all Ayaxr's, I think some other guy made most of it...

Originally posted by cm108kph
I was going to make the Puma race car from GT2 and the movie Thunderbolt this week, but I just notied the deadline is tom. Ooops. I'll probably do it later.

PS - and Silviadrifter, the base wasn't all Ayaxr's, I think some other guy made most of it...

OK, it's updated....

;)

This is what i've done, so far. If I don't update it before the deadline it will just have to be dubbed my final entry.
172new3000gtmanga.gif

I didn't do that much to it.
Rims = me
base = cm108kph & ayaxr
uh, i think that's about it.. enjoy.

Final Entry

Exhaust by Ayaxr

The rest was made by me, using only MS Paint.....

Custom rims
HKS FMIC
Apex wing
Bomex front bumper
Custom sideskirts
Custom rear bumper
Momo GT seats
Lightning Blue paintjob (complete reshade)
Brembo big brake kit

I think that's it................

;)

Attachments

• 15thtage.png
    15thtage.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 289
Originally posted by Blake
When does the poll start?
It start's tomorrow because it's the 21st tomorrow every where except Australia, new zealand and I dunno who else.

Back