GIFC: Manga Cars: 16th Stage

Normally I just do the weekly Photoshops, and not the Mangas, but I couldn't resist the NSX. Here is my first manga in a loooong time. Pls give sommme comments.

Attachments

• d155nsxtune.png
    d155nsxtune.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 80
Originally posted by skip0110
Normally I just do the weekly Photoshops, and not the Mangas, but I couldn't resist the NSX. Here is my first manga in a loooong time. Pls give sommme comments.

Wow, haven't seen you for a long time. Welcome, to the comp. I like it, there's not much changes, but it looks clean, and I like clean, so good job........

;)

well...when i first saw this car...i forgot about my sweet design skills.....and now i see that the nsx will truly let me showcase this...heres a little peek at what my current undergoings look like....;)

Attachments

• newnsx.png
    newnsx.png
    2 KB · Views: 123
Sorry man, but I don't like it at all. It doesn't look like an NSX at all, and the front bumper just looks odd IMHO.

;)

Originally posted by F.Zamataki
i change my mind alot....so the finished product 'll prob look diff.....hey but who says its still gotta look like an NSX?;)

I guess I'm just a purist.........

;)

Originally posted by skip0110

not bad but you forgot to change the spoiler in the rear view.

Do I have to use this base? Or can I use an NSX-R that I have and tune that? (Obviously I will credit the creator of the NSX-R)

Nice cars people!!!!! 👍

Is my car that bad???? it seems like everyone has been ignoring it and if asked what you thought about it twice already.

Srry i just put alot of my time in there

Here's mine

-Base: Deano
-The rest: me, myself, and I:D

Oh, and this is my FINAL ENTRY, as well as my first (any comments?)

BTW, excellent job Car Freak. It's better than my entry (I screwed up a bit on the front profile; made it too wide)

Attachments

• nsx.gif
    nsx.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 126
Originally posted by NISMOskyline
How do you do shading if the car is white? (i'm not trying to be a smart a** or anything, I want to know so I can improve on my creations in the future)

You use varying shades of gray. If you need help with anything, that is manga, check this site out:

Offical MangaCars Forum

There are tutorials, and many helpful people.

;)

Here's mine. I tried to do something different. (Than usual for me)

Rims By Mati (I think)

Attachments

• nsexy.png
    nsexy.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 108
Nice one my Crayola...I liek it. I'm pulling out. I don't like the base and I have to study for exams this week.

Final Entry
Everything[color=deeppink hover=red] made in MSpaint

Base By Deano
Rims By Isk8er
Rest by Me

[/color]

Attachments

• scaled_nsx.png
    scaled_nsx.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 87
Back