GIFC: Manga Cars: 16th Stage

Crayola, you must give credit for those headlights. The rest is good, but I'm getting tired of people trying to slip parts by us, without us noticing. GIVE CREDIT!!!

Zoxxy, that looks good, except the wing in the sideview is a completely different wing, than what's in the rear view, not to mention it's 3 times higher........... Also, those squished no-pixel rims just show laziness IMHO. It doesn't take any skill to make them, and I cannot fathom why anyone uses those things.....

;)

FINAL ENTRY

Base by Deano
Made the kit from scratch in MS Paint..everything was done pixel by pixel. The only things that weren't are the decals above the rear wheel in the side view and the one on the back of the spoiler on the rear view. The rims are SCRATCH MADE BY ME PIXEL BY PIXEL. That might be a little confusing to some people as 90% of the entries so far are either the stock rims and/or shrunken pics. Comments appreciated.

stage16nsx.PNG

Great job, Jim! Very nice. I gotta give it up for MS Paint, and those rims are cool...... Keep it up mate.......

;)

Originally posted by silviadrifter
I gotta give it up for MS Paint

LOL you have no idea how time consuming it was trying to re-color this thing in paint. I thought my head was gonna explode or possibly the popping of my eyes directly out of my head.......

Originally posted by Jeembo
LOL you have no idea how time consuming it was trying to re-color this thing in paint. I thought my head was gonna explode or possibly the popping of my eyes directly out of my head.......

Your forgetting that I do all my cars in MS Paint. I get rid of everything but the outline, and then make all my own shades, so I do know how long it takes........

;)

here is mine
has a LeMans front bumper and side-step, a cool air intake, and my cool Panasport rims
Credits:
Lights and paint shades: Ronin

16thstage.bmp
Final Entry

Nice work FE! looks great. mines not coming along to be anything special. I am still deciding i what type of rims i should make. I make it all in MS Paint to because i dont have photoshop. I know how long it takes to reshade pixel by pixel so i just do all my own shades.

Im done...

Final Entry

Mugen NSX-R Prototype Road Car
Credits: Deano - Base
Rest by me:

Custom body kit
Craft Square mirrors
Greddy Exhaust
Custom Rims
Autometer Tach
Mugen VTEC Meter
Scott Rollcage
Sparco Torino Seat

Enjoi!:D

Attachments

• !mugen-nsx-r.png
    !mugen-nsx-r.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 105
Final Entry
Base by Deano
Rims By Lsker

Custom Body kit and Mufflers

Attachments

• manga nsx.gif
    42.5 KB · Views: 83
alright, I've been practicing here and there, but this is my first real 'tune' that I've put effort into besides the S10.

Its supposed to look like Happy ghost or Banshee from Tokyo Extreme Racer Series. Flames took too long (the oldest version had flames...)

tell me what you think, the only thing that isnt origional are the wheels (which I had to tweak slightly) and the base...

I used one of SilviaDrifters cars as reference for shadowing. i still havent gotten good enough to do it by eye.

tell me what you guys think!

Attachments

• banshee contest.jpg
    banshee contest.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 103
Final Entry

Credits:
Headlights and Taillights - Ronin
Seats - Ayaxr Modified by Me
Exhaust - TT511

Mods:
-Complete Route KS Zero Force Widebody Kit
-Route KS Carbon Fiber GT Wing
-Route KS Carbon Fiber Bonnet
-BRide Dino II Racing Seats
-Rear Mount Intercooler
-Route KS Intake
-Smoked Taillights
-Carbon Fiber Headlights
-Cup Mirrors

MangaCars16.gif

Note: This car was scaled/streched by me and it is not the base used by Ritz.

Comments Appreciated

Final Entry
Credits
02' conversion- Ronin
NSX-R interior-Ronin
NSX-R rear bumper-Ronin
Rims- Omicron
Mods
Full 02' conversion
Marga Hills body kit
NSX-R interior/rear bumper/CF hood
GTPentry.gif