GIFC: Manga Cars: 9th Stage

I have spent about 45mins doing the ineterior.. the seats are by ayaxr.. and i did the roll-bar my self adn the seat belts
:)

I am goign to do the body work now and im NOT going to make this one 'RICER':lol: i will try and make it a drift car..:cool:

Attachments

• tims2.jpg
    tims2.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 107
Thanks Suby-drifter and MaN-i-CaN-dRiFt.
I was originally going to make a Yashio Factory S13 but the pink turned out horrifying. :lol:

Originally posted by md0125
Thanks Suby-drifter and MaN-i-CaN-dRiFt.
I was originally going to make a Yashio Factory S13 but the pink turned out horrifying. :lol:
Yeh, I can see that thing with the Yashio Factory paintjob, hahahaha. Anyways, great tune man. The only clue i'm giving of mine that you can't see in my censored pic is that I'm molding in my kit. :D

Man I Can Drift... Looks a bit like a fairground ride. You need some Magic Roundabout music playing in the background! j/k No seriously, it's good :)

This is NOT MY FINAL ENTRY...
What do you lot this looks like atm im tring not to go all ricer...

Attachments

• tims2 copy.jpg
    tims2 copy.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 77
lol by the looks of it chaos i think u have a strawberry face conversion on it singce its a bit round. TimW u need to make the wheels fit and a bit smaller looks like no tire

here's mine

Mods:
Rims
Color coded Brake Calipers
"Heaven Blue" paint
Drift Paradise body kit
License Plate "DRFTHVN" (Drift Heaven)
Kokui Corner Lamps
Option 2 Drift Sticker (rear bumper)
SR20DET motor swap (motor view included)

Enjoi!

Attachments

• stage 9.gif
    stage 9.gif
    16.2 KB · Views: 303
Tim W, first off, those are MY remakes of Ayaxrs' seats. Second, You need to use a more muted shade of yellow for the interior. Because it's inside the car, it would be less bright. Also, I think everyone needs to go to the first post, read the rules, and follow them. Then make sure you delete any extra entries before the end of the contest. Also, I said no flaming. I wont name any names, but you know who you are. Just folow the rules and everything will be fine. Also, I noticed some a few of you are not giving credit for some of the parts. Be carefull to give credits, as they deserve it.;)

Originally posted by FireEmblem62
here's mine

Mods:
Rims
Color coded Brake Calipers
"Heaven Blue" paint
Drift Paradise body kit
License Plate "DRFTHVN" (Drift Heaven)
Kokui Corner Lamps
Option 2 Drift Sticker (rear bumper)

Enjoi!
Pretty nice, mine will be up soon. But not today. Maybe tomorrow sicne I'll have all day. I have to do a story map on a bio I read right now.

Orignally posted by SilviaDrifter
im W, first off, those are MY remakes of Ayaxrs' seats. Second, You need to use a more muted shade of yellow for the interior. Because it's inside the car, it would be less bright. Also, I think everyone needs to go to the first post, read the rules, and follow them. Then make sure you delete any extra entries before the end of the contest. Also, I said no flaming. I wont name any names, but you know who you are. Just folow the rules and everything will be fine. Also, I noticed some a few of you are not giving credit for some of the parts. Be carefull to give credits, as they deserve it.
Hehe, Iw as one. but I read what Dark Skyline post 'bout the rukes and delted my consored pics. :D

Uhhg, I'm doing great on my car, I jsut need wheels, rear bumper, an a wing. Do you think you can color it for me Silvia? I had to get rid of my Paint Shop Pro 7 and I can't color anything good anymore. I could always try it in Paint, I'll tst it. Peace/ :D

looks good except for the two different colored wheels, the carbon fiber trunk:odd:, and the huge hood scoop. Also, why is there that extra bar in the back part of the roll cage?

Originally posted by Dark Skyline
looks good except for the two different colored wheels, the carbon fiber trunk:odd:, and the huge hood scoop.
Well the two different wheels are just the drifter style, and the C/f trunk is to lighten it, the scoop is for show and perofrmance smart one...

Originally posted by Chaos Fire
Well the two different wheels are just the drifter style, and the C/f trunk is to lighten it, the scoop is for show and perofrmance smart one...
Sorry. If the trunk is carbon fiber, and the hood is carbon fiber, why not just make the whole thing carbon fiber. Also, I was just wounder why there was a huge hood scoop, Ive never seen one that almost takes up the whole hood. One more thing, why would you need performance on a pixel car?:odd: Oh, and if you didnt see, the back veiw's seat is kinda floating.

Sorry. If the trunk is carbon fiber, and the hood is carbon fiber, why not just make the whole thing carbon fiber. Also, I was just wounder why there was a huge hood scoop, Ive never seen one that almost takes up the whole hood. One more thing, why would you need performance on a pixel car?:odd: Oh, and if you didnt see, the back veiw's seat is kinda floating.
Yeh, I noticed that. I had like 6 different paints runnin so i saved some wrong tunes. But it's fixed now. :D

did you take a look at your entry lately?? what is it????
dont be talkin about his hood scoop when yours is bigger! you didnt even try to make a car. performance on a pixelcar?? are you high? the whole idea of mangacars is to draw them. a hood scoop gives a real car performance so he drew one. shouldnt bust on chaos's car unless yours is perfect. HE ACTUALLY TRIED!

Back