GIFC: Manga Cars: 9th Stage

my simple point that i said.

if you cant to better dont comment. my point has been said jeff, but since md' is a manga god and im a noob , why bother huh

i see jeff, you cant tune worth crap but you sure like to call others cars crap. tsk tsk

Originally posted by tbgtr34
my simple point that i said.

if you cant to better dont comment. my point has been said jeff, but since md' is a manga god and im a noob , why bother huh
you dont understand things do you:odd: you said youve been doing this for a year, so that must mean your good:odd: md has been doing this for about a month and his looks better. so, if what your saying is true, compared to you he is a god if he could do that good in such a little amount of time. get it?:odd:

Originally posted by Jeff I.
I never said you had to care about my opinion, and I have been to magna car forum,most of the stuff there is pretty good.
One more word Jeff, and your out of the contest. I said no flaming, and I mean no flaming.;)

it might just be me but ive seen the current stages have better cars but more petty fights and its starting to annoy me, the rules say no flaming and so DONT DO IT!!! just comment on what could be improved not winge at each other about it other than that good job every1

umm thanks jeff but tbgtr34 is a ****load better then me at doign these manga cars, just because mine may look a bit better in this comp doenst make him suck at these, and he has been doign these for over a year.

Originally posted by tbgtr34
hey silvia, can we do conversions? (sileighty, onevia.. ect) as long as the s13 was used?
Yeah, as long as you start with the S13 base, you can do anything you want. ;)

w3rd! ok heres my new entry. old one deleted cuz i didnt like it

now this is my final

240sx1.gif

thanks to omicron for the rims

hey tom niceass ride!
even though i saw it already. Hey Sd is yours done?
Lol these comps remind me of when we were back at nfscars wit the first mangacars.
lol, we didn't have our own forum lol but we do now.
that flaming was pretty funny, but Jeff I. you should watch out when you're flaming one of the ppl who is and was and originator meaning without them, you wouldn't know about mangacars lol.
:lol:

Originally posted by cerberus
hey tom niceass ride!
even though i saw it already. Hey Sd is yours done?
Lol these comps remind me of when we were back at nfscars wit the first mangacars.
lol, we didn't have our own forum lol but we do now.
that flaming was pretty funny, but Jeff I. you should watch out when you're flaming one of the ppl who is and was and originator meaning without them, you wouldn't know about mangacars lol.
:lol:

It's almost done, but I'm starting the paintjob now.

Nice chameleon paint, Tom. Nice clean sleeper tune.;)

Ummm ok here's my silvia, the animated version's quality is dodgy cos flashed screwed it so ill post the unanimated version too.
Any constructive critisism please as this is my second attempt.

Attachments

• 240sxfinal.gif
    240sxfinal.gif
    8.2 KB · Views: 86
thats a nice car u got there tom. is it just me or is the wing not in the front vuiew though?:confused:

Back