GIFC: Manga Cars: Eighth Stage

PNGs take in more colors than GIFs, and that makes the file heavier......

GIFs on the other hand only save the exact palette of colors u used hence they dont take up as much filesize and they get the same colors as PNGs...but with less filesize....in the end GIFs are better for this kind of "art".....

some of the 300zx's are turning out great. i might have 2 enter the next contest even though im not 2 great at these

Here is my final entry

300ZX.gif

I just would'nt call it a pick up truck coz it's sound's funny to me, but you can call it what ever you want.

well, i decided to enter, i got some insperation

mods:
Tail lights
Demonic Angel Body Kit
sunroof (watch it go up and down :D )
intercooler
foglamps
molded spoiler
rims (thx TT511)
"Bad Boy" lights
Snyper hood
Snyper grille
"1FASTZCR" license plate
Nuclear Meltdown Yellow

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 08thstage.gif
    08thstage.gif
    11 KB · Views: 276
Originally posted by BMW318_DRIFTER
some of the 300zx's are turning out great. i might have 2 enter the next contest even though im not 2 great at these

HEY NICE NAME, also you should enter this is my first comp and by the looks of it im geting the hang of it

Wow there sure is alot of great entries! Im not sure on who to vote so many suprises! When you think youve seen the best you see a even better one. Great Competition!

Good job Fire Emblem. Very original, and not riced out.👍 I'm going to start work on mine today, (since there's ice all over the road, and I'm not going anywhere). So expect mine at the usual time, and look out, because I'm making a new scratch kit, and my own rims this time. ;)

Originally posted by Tenzospy
cool that sounds good ..... im done should i post it with a background or no??
Go ahead with the background, sure it won't hurt anything.

I think i'm going to vote for deano over anyone else's, posted or not, he has my vote. The whole car looks chromed out, which I think is really cool. Once again , good job. Also the 300zx with the bed looks kind of strange, but hey, to each his own.;)

Also FireEmblem62 that's a nice kit, it needs some better shading to kick it up a notch.:D

this is the 1st time ive enter a comp so its not 2 great but here it is..... credits to cayenne for the rims.

just fixed up some things and recoloured the seats.

Attachments

• 300zxcomp.png
    300zxcomp.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 110
Everyone is doing a great job, and once again we have some new faces around here. To think, a week ago I was thinking of passing the torch to someone else. Anyway, I haven't started mine yet, but I am going to start it tonight. Keep those entries comin'.;)

this is the updated version...still not great but it'll do. whens the next comp start anyway?

ok now ive recoloured and shaded.....it looks a bit better. any suggestions?

Attachments

• 300zxcomp.png
    300zxcomp.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 268
BMW318_DRIFTER, please use the edit button to update your entry. I would appreciate it if you would erase your last post, and update your first post. This way it is easy when it comes time to put up the poll. Furthermore, the next comp begins as soon a s this comp is over.;)

Originally posted by BMW318_DRIFTER
this is the updated version...still not great but it'll do. whens the next comp start anyway?
That's pretty nice Do the convertible chop by yourself or use mine, looks identicle. :D

Back