GIFC: Manga Cars: Eighth Stage

im sorry about that but i have no idea how to

Chaos fire, I did the convertible thingy, i thought it looked abit like yours to but i didnt know how to fix it.

Hi all
This is my first magna car i have ever done in my life so i think its good for a first try:D
not my final entry...
Credits for..https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=800307 that mans wing(sorry cant find ur name..)
and for GTR DriftMaster evo rear bumper and D115 ur bmw rims!and GT-R for his RX-7 rear lights..THANK YOU!! and everything else i did my self:D

Wheels
BLITZ intercooler
Wings West wing
Evo rear bumper
Carbon fibre bonnet in black;)
Roof scoop
Custom front bumper
Custom Side skirts
Tinted blue windows..:cool:
RX-7 style rear lights
green neons
Fuel cap on rear end
TimW

i Quite like it now:D

Attachments

• tims-comp-entry.jpg
    tims-comp-entry.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 233
k im gonna post but i have a one W/O background and one W/ one im gonna post and i think it would b fai if every onew had a white background....

I think i am gonna steal that one background in the showroom if nobody mindz :D

Edit: Tenzo , change the tint of the windows it willl really set off the car :)👍

Heres my Brothers Entry, He'll make an account soon, but for the time being here it is...................

It has>>> (In neon Green ;))

cm108kph's Civic Front bumper
Silviadrifter's Lancer Wheels (Very cool)
Custom carbon fibre hood with bulge
Custom Side skirts W/ Brake Cooling Vent
Custom Rear bumper
Twin Japanese Stlye Mufflers
Custom Transplanted Skyline Rearlights
Custom Impreza style Rear Wing
Blue Apex Springs
Streetglow Violet Neons
Headlight covers
Custom Bucket racing seats W/ Racing harnesses

TimW :D

P.s This is his Final Version

Attachments

• simons.jpg
    simons.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 263
Originally posted by Motorer1
I think i am gonna steal that one background in the showroom if nobody mindz :D

Edit: Tenzo , change the tint of the windows it willl really set off the car :)👍

How 'bout I just let u guys use it, as long as you give credit.
showroom.gif

I added some extra's... Like the reflections on the floor.:D

Originally posted by BMW318_DRIFTER
im sorry about that but i have no idea how to

Chaos fire, I did the convertible thingy, i thought it looked abit like yours to but i didnt know how to fix it.
Just click the edit button in your first post, go down to where it says browse, click on that, and find your new version on your HD. Then when you are done with that, edit the other one, and delete the pic. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. ;)

Edit: BTW, this is silviadrifter, I'm over at Xzyorras' house.;)

What do you think of mine.. the orange one! the green one's mr bro's be nice:) its my first ever attempt:P and im learnign to do stuff :)

Originally posted by TimW
What do you think of mine.. the orange one! the green one's mr bro's be nice:) its my first ever attempt:P and im learnign to do stuff :)
Your roof scoop is not centered and looks stupid, you should loose the extremly large intercooler and wing, the rx7 tail lights are really strange looking on any car other than an rx7, neon lights are stupid looking, the third exahst pipe or whatever it is should go, and it needs more shading. Thats just my opinion.;)

Originally posted by Tenzospy
hey silviadrifter i wish i could enter my bmw in last weeks comp because I LOVE BMWS!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, but the contest is over. However I do love BMWs too. ;)

Originally posted by Dark Skyline
Your roof scoop is not centered and looks stupid, you should loose the extremly large intercooler and wing, the rx7 tail lights are really strange looking on any car other than an rx7, neon lights are stupid looking, the third exahst pipe or whatever it is should go, and it needs more shading. Thats just my opinion.;)

*** This is his brother posting ***

I think personnaly that your reply was nothing but Insulting!
There was no tips on how to make things looks better just put downs, i think that you cannot really speak on how the person has styled the car as that is there decision!

Plus i think you are unfit to coment on style and technique considering your last manga contest entry (the suburu) got no votes!

Simon ;)

P.s "That just my opinion"

Originally posted by Dark Skyline
WELL I DONT SEE YOU DOIGN ANY BETTER..........

I've dicided to do one ONLY because i love the 300zx if the competions are like they used to be (filled w/spam... people flaming ect.) this will be my last comp. so i just wanted to let you know im in!

Originally posted by OmicroN
How 'bout I just let u guys use it, as long as you give credit.
showroom.gif

I added some extra's... Like the reflections on the floor.:D
That's great man, what fade did you use? 50%? I'm gonna be usin that for my next comp entry, possibly. I hope it's the right car... silvia...*cough*180sx please*cough*

Originally posted by Chaos Fire
That's great man, what fade did you use? 50%? I'm gonna be usin that for my next comp entry, possibly. I hope it's the right car... silvia...*cough*180sx please*cough*

youd imagine since SiliviaDrifter is doing these comps, we could have a S13 down the line.;)

Latest Posts

Back