GIFC: Manga Cars: Fourth Stage

Try this if you don't belive me:

Attachments

• well.png
    well.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 59
anyway i wouldn't cheat because theres no point. Im not going to win the comp. I don't want to. I just wanna edit manga cars so why do you hassle me? Your the one who just "showed" up in this thread and started trouble.

My Quote: "You don't like my syle **** you then."

Ok, everyone, that's enough. Man, I can see that you did do a conversion, but it does look way too much like an R34. I suggest you do make smaller changes, and only convert a few things on the car, like the headlights, or just the taillights, not everything. As Chip Foose once said, "A good design, should leave people wondering what has been done to the car, and what is stock". Also, Everyone needs to get back on topic, and stop the b**ching. Let us try and help others fix the problems in a constructive manner, instead of crawling down there throat.;)

Originally posted by MaN-i-CaN-dRiFt
EDIT: ok i'll do smaller changes. good quote, THANK YOU!
ahh I think the before and your final are the same? Im not trying to flame or anything just asking that question because i compared them and there the same:confused:

Here is my Final Entry

Rims by Ayaxr
Do-Luck spoiler by Ayaxr
My new "Synergy" kit
R34 mirrors
Custom rollcage
HID projectors
Cobra seats

Custom cargo pants
Custom Adidas shirt
Custom Adidas hat
heh

Comments welcome.

;)

Attachments

• r33two.png
    r33two.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 212
Originally posted by Dark Skyline
that looks awsome:tup:,but why are the mirrors on the front veiw tan?
Oops, my bad, I forgot to color the mirrors in the rear view.........Ok, it's fixed, and I added an R34 V-Spec II intake vent on the hood.;)

I jsut updated mine. I remade the Carbon Fiber lip and I made a Carbo Fiber Do-Luck rear wing. Enjoy the car and my little mascot, crazy little thingy.:mischievous: And Sivlia, where are you gettin those doll things? All my friends keep sendin me the ones that they messed around with, it'd be cool if i could do suttin involving one of my cars with one of 'em.

Silvia, that is looking great.... just one suggestion to you and anyone else who goes for a widebody kit.... remember that when a WBK is put on a car, the wheels that are put on the car are a bit wider and with wheel spacers, I´m saying this cause I notice a bunch of WBK mangacars (from alot of diff authors) that are put on the car, but the wheels are never moved more towards the outside or are even widened a bit. IMO the wheels should be flush with the pixel line of the kit, or the wheels could be 1 pixel further out if you wanna go for a slightly diff kinda look....just my .02 cents...

BTW..Silvia those rims are mine.... but dont worry about it..lol

Back