GIFC: Manga Cars: Fourth Stage

Originally posted by drifter7
no i cant yet i just started making manga cars and i still suck can i use ur r33 as a base for my r34?

There's already a stock R34, but if you want to amke one, you should use thes tock one posted in the beginning of the thread.

:D FINAL ENTRY

I guess you cant upload BMP's

ERRRRRRRRRRRR ITS LOSING MY SHADES! WHY!?! THIS IS LIKE ONE OF MY BEST WORKS!
bgr33.gif

I just got a PM from a member "Manga2nr" who is trying a problem posting and he wishes to enter the contest with his car here it is and yes its final. and yeah tom it did like 30-45 mins just on shading the damn windows! it sucks with no PS! ekk! :lol:

Attachments

• 2nr33.gif
    2nr33.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 277
Originally posted by BGsp33d
I just got a PM from a member "Manga2nr" who is trying a problem posting and he wishes to enter the contest with his car here it is and yes its final. and yeah tom it did like 30-45 mins just on shading the damn windows! it sucks with no PS! ekk! :lol:

AAAAAAA! MY EYES! MY EYES ARE DEAD! SO RICED OUT! He tried to go Auto Modellista with that 727 rear wing. HAHA! MY EYES, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

P.S. Yours is sick, BGsp33d. You like mine? It's post #11.

Originally posted by BGsp33d
:D FINAL ENTRY

I guess you cant upload BMP's

ERRRRRRRRRRRR ITS LOSING MY SHADES! WHY!?! THIS IS LIKE ONE OF MY BEST WORKS!
bgr33.gif
Looks good man. You don't have to upload your gif.'s to a host to post them on GTP, you just use the browse button at the bottom of the page, and make sure it's a gif. or a png., otherwise it will lose quality. ;)

Originally posted by silviadrifter
Looks good man. You don't have to upload your gif.'s to a host to post them on GTP, you just use the browse button at the bottom of the page, and make sure it's a gif. or a png., otherwise it will lose quality. ;)

I like his too, but that white hood just isn't really workin for me. Besides that, good job BG.

Sorry about the rims thing Aya, but Twin Turbos post in the rims section is kinda confusing. Anyway, I didn't notice the tires, until you said something, I will update it post haste. Also, Chaos, I got the little guy from a gif that cerberus did, but I modified it quite alot. I don't think Cerberus was the originator of it either, maybe tbgtr, or Ayaxr can help both of us out with this little question?;)

Sorry about the rims thing Aya, but I Twin Twin Turbos post in the rims section is kinda confusing. Anyway, I didn't notice the tires, until you said something, I will update it post haste. Also, Chaos, I got the little guy from a gif that cerberus did, but I modified it quite alot. I don't think Cerberus was the originator of it either, maybe tbgtr, or Ayaxr can help both of us out with this little question?;)

those little gif guys are known as "dollz"

you can find them at www.dollzmania.com. they have these java pages where u can put together guys or girls..
heres an old one.
what i did is made them, then shrank them.
i am the one who merged them with manga cars

Attachments

• chik_racer.gif
    chik_racer.gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 72
I don't think Cerberus was the originator of it either, maybe tbgtr, or Ayaxr can help both of us out with this little question?;)
the post that OmicroN put in the senery part of the manga forum shows were you can get them.

Here is my FINAL ENTRY ........... Skyline GTR R-33 Tuned
::::::::::::::
Do-Luck Double Six Gold rims *exclusive, never before seen*
Do-Luck BCNR33 Front Bumper
Do-Luck Rear spoiler
Custom Sideskirts
Custom rear bumper with adjustable diffuser
FMIC with piping
Custom C/F HID headlamp assembly
Front hood deflector
Rollcage
Bride bucket seats

other tiny details around there..... enjoy..

P.S... a holler out to Tom for helping shade the side.

tunedr33.gif

Originally posted by Chaos Fire
I have 2 dolls with my R33 on page 1. They came out really good, it lets you see how low my skyline actually is. :lol:
I don't see the 2 dollz by your R33? ;)

Originally posted by ayaxr
Do-Luck Rear spoiler
Custom Sideskirts
FMIC with piping
Front hood deflector
Rollcage
Bride bucket seats

tunedr33.gif
That's the **** Aya, I might have to make my own tune of that, if you don't mind, I love the FMIC. ;)

Do-Luck Rear spoiler
Custom Sideskirts
FMIC with piping
Front hood deflector
Rollcage
Bride bucket seats

tunedr33.gif

I hate you so much, i wanted to be the first one to do a Do-Luck themed car! Good job, I think you already won. :D Can I have the stock? (I like scaled views a bit more now)

Uh...no. I saw and took pictures of them at SEMA.

Anyway, I would like to see your attempt at an RX-7....particularly with the INGS+1 body, C-West GT wing, bronze Gram Lites, and orange paint. :embarrassed: Oh yeah, we all wanna see that with red seats too.

*pay no attention to my car*

Originally posted by drifter7
this is my version
Just cut and paste the bottom part of your current avatar, instead of trying to make your own Monkey D at the bottom, it would look much better that way IMHO. ;)

Latest Posts

Back