GIFs of cars with tiny difference (tutorial & GT500/MX5/GTR series added)

• Thread starter markwang
  • 314 comments
This is fantastic!

I used to wonder why some GT500 cars of the same model had more or less PP and spend ages looking for differences.

These gifs show the difference immediately, smaller wings, less aero, narrower etc that i never spotted before.

Thankyou!

GTPlanet member of the month!

Request for the Nissan GT-R GT500's please, really want to see difference of Advan Clarion & Motul from the rest.

Last edited:
Fur62VI4.gif

zxyv62yc.gif

vHTe9PBm.gif

c6y075a9.gif

1RpGGnEE.gif

ivZbS1jV.gif

You could invert the car position and take a shot from the back too. ;)

Great idea mate. 👍

top quality work here! Possibilities are endless. You could take a picture of every premium car and make it into a video (if you had the time and patience to do so)

Otherwise fantastic thread. It's on my watch list and looking forward to more

Amazing job! Already one of my favorite threads. It's good that people can the work is required even to do a slightly different version of the same car :)

This is totally awesome. PD should have these on their site to be honest xD. How do you maintain the same exact photo angle in each shot?

Surely he chose a default car position and a default camera position when you switch to the camera, and then take the pic, so the job is not hard, but repetitive for every car.

Surely he chose a default car position and a default camera position when you switch to the camera, and then take the pic, so the job is not hard, but repetitive for every car.
Use the triangle button, and then zoom. So the cars are in the same position.

Could you do one from the 2 premium Ford GT's the one's from '05 and '06 I think! Nice thread btw keep 'em coming!
It would be better to do one comparing the old and the new ford GT's (GT40's) to see that the old ones look very similar but are a lot smaller

It would be better to do one comparing the old and the new ford GT's (GT40's) to see that the old ones look very similar but are a lot smaller
Yeah I really wanted to see if there's any difference between the 05 and the 06 but they're appearently just dupes....

Could you maybe do one with the NASCAR cars? Maybe just stick to a certain year, or perhaps by driver? Tony Stewart would be cool. I'm a big NASCAR fan, so whatever you came up with would be cool.

Also, what if I gave you a list of colors to paint a certain car, then made something like this showing the car in the different colors? Yes, I do have an idea in mind. If you can do this for me, I'll tell you what car and the colors I would like. Thanks again for a great thread. :bowdown: :cheers:

Back