GIFs of cars with tiny difference (tutorial & GT500/MX5/GTR series added)

• Thread starter markwang
  • 314 comments
Could you maybe do one with the NASCAR cars? Maybe just stick to a certain year, or perhaps by driver? Tony Stewart would be cool. I'm a big NASCAR fan, so whatever you came up with would be cool.

Also, what if I gave you a list of colors to paint a certain car, then made something like this showing the car in the different colors? Yes, I do have an idea in mind. If you can do this for me, I'll tell you what car and the colors I would like. Thanks again for a great thread. :bowdown: :cheers:
Sorry, didn't take photos of the NASCARS. It's on the todo list, but I don't know when I have time to deal with it.
It's not difficult to make these gifs, it just needs your time.

acd3VaGJ.gif

The GT3s in GT6.

How about a standard to Premium gif of the same car (if its in standard and premium obviously) to show the difference?

Wow! This really is flattering to the cars and highlights the facts that most cars are in fact unique...

Sony should do something like this to promote the game on their site...

I did something similar to this in GT5 where I photographed RM vs. non-RM cars, but I gave up after about five because it was so time-consuming and I wasn't even making gifs of them. My hat is off to you, these make for surprisingly interesting viewing!

Wow that's crazy, i can't see any difference between them!

I know Motul is less powerful (before oil change) and 30kg heavier but the Advan Clarion?

Edit, wing mirrors, but Calsonic has same as Advan Clarion.

I think the Motul, and this is purely my own speculation, because it was the championship winning car, has 30kg of "success weight" added to it. I think that if you look at the rear B pillar window, you can see the little success weight stickers on it. And I believe that the 30kg sticker has a slash through it, which IIRC, means that it is weight the car must carry all year, that can no be removed. That success weight would also explain the PP differences.

You sir win the internet today. Great thread!

I'm surprised at how much lower the ZR1 sits than the Z06 (page 1).

Back