Gift more than 1 car a day?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZenFireZA
  • 13 comments
  • 2,731 views
Messages
5
Messages
ZenFireZA
Hey guys I really want to know if anybody knows of a way to get past this 1 car a day gifting limit?
 
There was, pre-1.05 patch, butch they fixed it. Only way around it is to have cars on multiple accounts. I have 1 other ALT account I just use for trading, but if you have trades going on it's a b i t c h to get cars on to it, not worth it IMO.

Some people juggle 20+ accounts, F'in crazy dumb if you ask me, but it makes multiple trading easier.
 
There was, pre-1.05 patch, butch they fixed it. Only way around it is to have cars on multiple accounts. I have 1 other ALT account I just use for trading, but if you have trades going on it's a b i t c h to get cars on to it, not worth it IMO.

Some people juggle 20+ accounts, F'in crazy dumb if you ask me, but it makes multiple trading easier.

I'm clogged in trades right now, still cannot be bothered with making multiple accounts just for that lol.
 
Don't understand PD limiting it to 1 car a day maybe 5 I could understand but one is a bit silly....
 
Pretty clogged in trades myself, not to to bad though, I'll be caught up by Friday, thankfully I have some good friends sending cars to my 2nd name for me so I don't have to waste trade slots to send myself a car.
 
Don't understand PD limiting it to 1 car a day maybe 5 I could understand but one is a bit silly....

To be fair it used to be fine when the trade limit reset at 12am (Start of new day), but for some reason they changed it to a full 24 hours from previous trade :ouch:
 
To be fair it used to be fine when the trade limit reset at 12am (Start of new day), but for some reason they changed it to a full 24 hours from previous trade :ouch:

Just noticed that yes, really very silly....
 
I just stick to 1 trade per day, and will only do that until I have acquired certain more expensive hard to get cars. After that I doubt I will trade at all, half the fun is using your hard earned credits to buy cars. I'm actually glad it is 1 car per day, only people who are not are people who have something to gain by collecting every single car as quickly as possible *cough* ebay sellers *cough*.
 
I just stick to 1 trade per day, and will only do that until I have acquired certain more expensive hard to get cars. After that I doubt I will trade at all, half the fun is using your hard earned credits to buy cars. I'm actually glad it is 1 car per day, only people who are not are people who have something to gain by collecting every single car as quickly as possible *cough* ebay sellers *cough*.

Lol, i have to admit your right there actually. The only reason im not a fan of the whole 24hour thing is because me and my real life mates swap cars pretty much all time. Its fairly annoying having to wait another 24hours to send off a car you really only wanted to test for maybe 30 mins or so...
 
Don't understand PD limiting it to 1 car a day maybe 5 I could understand but one is a bit silly....

There might be at least a couple reasons for this.

1) Swapping cars is employed heavily by dupers. Limiting to just one trade per day helps restrict this a bit.

2) Players have had to earn cars and it's taken them a fair amount of labor to earn the money for that next car purchase. Consequently, every car you buy has some value behind it and you have to consider your purchases carefully because if you just go around blowing money left and right you will run out and have to start grinding to buy any further vehicles.

If we could just swap cars back and forth to our hearts' content, all this is eliminated. I buy a great car to dominate one event, you buy one to crush another event, Bob buys one to cream the competition in a third event, and so on, and we just swap these back and forth betwixt us, saving each of us from sinking all this money into all these different cars. Since we can't do this, we have to consider our spending more wisely and our purchases hold more value to us because of what went into them.
 
Remember the missing car business? I don't think their servers can handle it, at least those dedicated to car trading....
 
I would like to see it set to 12 or 18 hours a day, 12 you could get 2 trades in a day technically if you wanted to set your alarm and do it. 18 hours or so is pretty standard for MMOs that have one run a day instances. So that way if a run is starting or finishing late it does not spork your whole week waiting a full 24 hours.
 
The trade limit hampers the ebay sales too. There are a ton of cars on there, no limit would make it even more ridiculous.
 
Back