Giulietta73's Gallery | Comp Entries update |

Scotland
South West
KAYTEAM73

Welcome to my gallery.

I recieved a PM stating that I should create a gallery. To borrow the words of Momo: " I didn't think anyone was really watching."

Why 'Giulietta73'?

We all have our handles. Mine comes from the first car I learnt to drive in - my Dad's red 1981 Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.6 litre with Pirelli P6 tyres, alloys and a front grill from an Alfa 33 (blame the previous owner)! I learnt very quickly that slipping down into 3rd gear at 70mph would make the engine just sing! (I also leant not to floor it in 5th gear in the wet on the motorway - it has a very twitchy rear end!)

73? It was a good year 1973! So, yes, that makes me a 40 year old playing a silly racing game - life sucks eh? I also teach 7 to 11 year olds for my sins, and my Degree was in Art & English literature - not photography! When it comes to photography and composition, I have learnt so much from many of the regulars over the past few years on these boards - StrayShadow, DriftinZiggy, NBDesignz, DarkR, Markito, Shidapu, Werty56-1, Andy Voong, Kenny Lmao, Krenkme, Hawk2201, Primus Ortus, JediSteamPunk, BMXMitch, ShaolinMasta, GPR, Nato777, Jamoru, LeeisLee, and many many more from the old days. (If I haven't named you, I'm sorry)

Now I'm also inspired by those that remain and newer faces like GT-R, Tronrider345, MomoPeeZero, BlameAuntJemima, Fazerfan, Kodje, GTracer98, proby458, Ray29Rus, Croooooow, GTracer98 Jus1029, Smskeeter and literally many many more(again I'm sorry).... Cheers guys:cheers: - you all rock!👍

And thanks Tronrider345 for kicking my butt into gear to get this gallery up & running:bowdown:

My gallery doesn't have any particular shape, but I will try to provide an index by make eventually!

Thanks for stopping by.

Eric

PS - a special thank you if you have ever voted for any of my entries in the photomode competitions, it is very much appreciated. To make it into the Poll is pretty cool, but to receive votes is extra special, so THANKS:tup:

Competition Wins

CCCL Week 001

SomethingWonderful
by Giulietta37, on Flickr

2.0 Week 001

Lonely Place

CCCL Week 010 (PCM)

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_6

SSC Week 010 (2.0)

AudiSochi

2.0 Week 010 H2H (Oasis Vs Blur)

Gordini-On-Ice

PMC 010

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_55

2.0 Week 011 - Rubbin's Racing

Nascar-03

SSC Week 11

Daytona Road Course_39

PMC H2H Week 016 - Green Poll

Lunar Mission I_2

2.0 Naughty Theme

The Joker

Mini_Cooper_Evolution

PMC Your Vision of a VGT Vision

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_39

PMC - Cheap

Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_25

PMC - World Cup Flags

Silverstone International Circuit_2

2.0 UFO

UFO-XNR

CCCL - unedited

Eiger Nordwand K Trail_5

CCCL - 2.0 edit

Jag_Hillclimb

PMC - British theme

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_16

SSC 2.0 edit

NipponRacer-01

SSC unedited

Special Stage Route 7_22

PMC H2H

Special Stage Route X_59

CCCL - 2.0 Edit

Arbarth-Rhonda

CCCL 2.0

2002Nurb

SSC - PMC

Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_41

CCCL - PMC

London_44

Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_14

CCCL - 2.0

SubaruVision-3

CCCL - PMC

Tokyo R246_15

PCM - This one I had to win!!

Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_61

SSC - 2.0

Sierra_Holiday

PMC

Suzuka Circuit 2014_68

CCCL - Wk 057

PMC - Wk 059

CCCL - Wk 060

SSC - Wk 060

SSC Wk - 063

PMC - Wk 063

PMC - Wk 064 H2H Evo Poll

SSC - Wk 068

2.0 - Wk 067

CCCL - Wk 069

PMC Tournament Entries (In order)

Qualifier

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Semi-Final (lost)

Bronze Match

CCCL

CCCL

2.0 Tourney Qualifier

Round 1

Round 2

Semi-Final

Final - didn't win!!

SSC

CCCL 2.0

Abstract Poll winner

PMC

CCCL 2.0

SSC PMC

2.0 H2H

PMC

PMC

2.0 H2H

SSC 2.0

Last edited:
Awesome shots Eric! The VGT Mercedes w/ cross processing 1 looks amazing. 👍
Thanks a lot Ameer:cheers:
The cross-processors are such an improvement from GT5:tup: I used the purple one on both Firebird shots - gives a lovely twilight feeling:)

@Giulietta73 , you're welcome, and you can see it has payed off , because here you show us your new masterpieces.

Ps - it's good to know that you maintain your good way to edit the pictures to look amaising and don't surrender to the crappy photoshop.

:cheers: and keep it up! :)

Cool ! That's a great things you've opened a gallery :) I really love your work mate, a great inspiration 👍
And that's a great start to this gallery The "knight rider" are just perfect (greazt idea and excellent réalisation). I love your GTO shot. The two Gordini shots are excellents, The composition of the sauer-bentley pic 2 is epic 👍
And this last mini set is awesome. The first pic is simply splendid !
Bravo !

Cool ! That's a great things you've opened a gallery :) I really love your work mate, a great inspiration 👍
And that's a great start to this gallery The "knight rider" are just perfect (greazt idea and excellent réalisation). I love your GTO shot. The two Gordini shots are excellents, The composition of the sauer-bentley pic 2 is epic 👍
And this last mini set is awesome. The first pic is simply splendid !
Bravo !
Thanks a lot Jérémy!!!!:cheers: Glad you like them!!
Nice of you to drop by:tup: I'm just gonna get myself a cup of tea, then I'm gonna go visiting some galleries - starting with yours! ;)

These Audi pictures are so great, first one and its artistic style, second one for the composition and backgroud construct and the third one for the sweet rendering and the dust cloud, all are nicely edited, bravo Eric :cheers:

Glad you like my avatar ^^

These Audi pictures are so great, first one and its artistic style, second one for the composition and backgroud construct and the third one for the sweet rendering and the dust cloud, all are nicely edited, bravo Eric :cheers:

Glad you like my avatar ^^
Thanks Herve!:cheers:I appreciate you popping back!!

Wow, some creative works coming up around here. I like the Bentley through the Sauber's window. That was quite creative. And the first Quattro shot makes great use of the grass. :drool: And the set title is epic. :lol:

You have improved so much, so quickly Eric. I loved your LRV CCCL entry very much, so much so I voted for it. :lol:

Loving the quattro shots and and the Knight Rider spoof. 👍

Some really nice shots in here - the 288 GTO shot from the 2.0 competition is excellent - I voted for it! The first Knight Rider shot is eye catching and moody as well, and "The Tie of the Eiger" is an brilliant name for a set - the photos themselves are pretty great as well :P Keep up the good work!

Back