Giulietta73's Gallery | Comp Entries update |

Wow, some creative works coming up around here. I like the Bentley through the Sauber's window. That was quite creative. And the first Quattro shot makes great use of the grass. :drool: And the set title is epic. :lol:

Cheers Skython!!:cheers: Yeah, the title is a bit corny, but I couldn't resist it!!
SVX
You have improved so much, so quickly Eric. I loved your LRV CCCL entry very much, so much so I voted for it. :lol:

Loving the quattro shots and and the Knight Rider spoof. 👍
Thanks a lot SVX, that means a lot:cheers:
Some really nice shots in here - the 288 GTO shot from the 2.0 competition is excellent - I voted for it! The first Knight Rider shot is eye catching and moody as well, and "The Tie of the Eiger" is an brilliant name for a set - the photos themselves are pretty great as well :P Keep up the good work!
Thanks Revolution:cheers::)
The first is awesome! :drool:👍 So well thought out! :)
Cheers Ciro:cheers:

That first shot is just incredible! The texture is insane! True work of art in that one! Keep up the good work!

Very nice work in here, my particular favorites are the lunar shot, 288 GTO at Willow, Swiss Holiday #2, the first Quattro and the Reventon shot.

I like how you can see the reflection of the lunar surface on the visor without seeing it anywhere else in the frame. In the Renault shot the telephone wires do a good job of leading your eye to it, the background scenery is also majestic. The Quattro one is very dramatic and artsy. :D

Splendid work on the Miata at goodwood set (and thx to Tronrider for providing something to work on !) The whole set is excellent but the second shot is just superb, love this toning and light you've put in it. I also love the composition of the fourth shot, the light draw lines in the trees and it gives the photo a great atmosphere.
And your last shot is just splendid ! :drool:

I agree with Nicolas and Sean. Such an awesome shot!:drool:👍

Bravo mate!
Thanks R!CE:cheers:
Dat Reventon. :drool:
Thanks T!:cheers:
GPR
Wow, that Reventon shot. :eek: Awesome Eric, it's my kind of shot. :) 👍
Thanks George:cheers:
Very nice work in here, my particular favorites are the lunar shot, 288 GTO at Willow, Swiss Holiday #2, the first Quattro and the Reventon shot.

I like how you can see the reflection of the lunar surface on the visor without seeing it anywhere else in the frame. In the Renault shot the telephone wires do a good job of leading your eye to it, the background scenery is also majestic. The Quattro one is very dramatic and artsy. :D
Thanks a lot Grand Prix:cheers:
Wow, photo with Reventon so real, that i dunno what to say, man! :drool:
Cheers Moss:cheers:
Splendid work on the Miata at goodwood set (and thx to Tronrider for providing something to work on !) The whole set is excellent but the second shot is just superb, love this toning and light you've put in it. I also love the composition of the fourth shot, the light draw lines in the trees and it gives the photo a great atmosphere.
And your last shot is just splendid ! :drool:
Thanks Jérémy:cheers:
Indeed...that Lambo shot is superb!!!

But every other shot is great too. You're very consistent Eric! :cheer:
Thanks Ricardo - that means a lot to be regarded as consistent:cheers:

I'm really in love with that Ascari shot Eric! The whole mood thing going on, that gloomy atmosphere while a solitary man drives along, the picture speaks volumes! Sorry I haven't been here as often, you know how it is. But I'll keep coming ;)

Thanks Herve & Sean:cheers:
Had some banding issues with the Ascari shot - the original was fine but the moment I started changing the contrast & sharpening etc, the banding would appear quite strong. Thank goodness for Mt Gaussian!

Back