Giulietta73's Gallery | Comp Entries update |

Dear god! :drool: Every aspect of that R18 picture is gorgeous! The environment is barely visible, which is good for a shot like this. It just works! 👍

That Miura must feel like the odd one out. You know, being orange and all. :P I don't know where guys find the credits, but who cares. I mean, it generates good photo's, right? ;) Nice work on the multi-car shot. 👍

That's a really expensive shot!:lol: Great collection of classic cars in just one shot!:drool:
Cheers R!ce!! Can't wait to turn up there in my Mito!!! (Could be a new licence test - park between 2 super cars without hitting them!!!:D:cheers:
That Miura must feel like the odd one out. You know, being orange and all. :P I don't know where guys find the credits, but who cares. I mean, it generates good photo's, right? ;) Nice work on the multi-car shot. 👍
Cheers Skython! Small confession regarding the Miura - there was also a Blue Shelby Daytona Coupe right where the cones are - but I must have backed out of the photo rather than saving it!!!:dunce: Then I had to work out what to do with that gap!!!!:cheers:

"Ascari Nuvoloso" has a great mood, I love this kind of minimalist pic and this one is really well done, bravo :)
Great rain edit also 👍
And the last one is excellent, love the idea :lol:

Love the R18 edit, very well done. The Reservation shot looks quite nice too, funny idea. ;)👍
GPR
The Reservation is quite an interesting piece, I like the idea and it's done fairly well, the cones is a nice touch. What a line up of expensive autos. 👍
Nice to see your gallery!!! Many big works and shots as usual PERFECT and AMAZING! great bro!:cheers:
The Reservation's such a nice idea and awesome job on the R18 edit, really really nice!
WTF your Pictures are so Awesome.:bowdown:
"Ascari Nuvoloso" has a great mood, I love this kind of minimalist pic and this one is really well done, bravo :)
Great rain edit also 👍
And the last one is excellent, love the idea :lol:
Thanks a lot for all your comments and apologies for not replying sooner. I have a huge interview day coming up on Tuesday for a new job so I've been busy with interview prep.

Then it'll be time to hit those comps again!
Thanks again, always good to read your comments:)
:cheers:

It's been a while!! The good news is that I got the job!! Now I can concentrate on more important stuff for a bit as I start the new job at Easter!!!

First a couple of recent comp entries:

2.0 - Italy

Cizeta-Italy
by Giulietta37, on Flickr

PCM
Strawberries and Cream

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_20

Glory Days

2JGoodwood-01

2JGoodwood-02

2JGoodwood-03

2JGoodwood-04
by Giulietta37, on Flickr​

Welcome to my gallery.

I recieved a PM stating that I should create a gallery. To borrow the words of Momo: " I didn't think anyone was really watching."

Why 'Giulietta73'?

We all have our handles. Mine comes from the first car I learnt to drive in - my Dad's red 1981 Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.6 litre with Pirelli P6 tyres, alloys and a front grill from an Alfa 33 (blame the previous owner)! I learnt very quickly that slipping down into 3rd gear at 70mph would make the engine just sing! (I also leant not to floor it in 5th gear in the wet on the motorway - it has a very twitchy rear end!)

73? It was a good year 1973! So, yes, that makes me a 40 year old playing a silly racing game - life sucks eh? I also teach 7 to 11 year olds for my sins, and my Degree was in Art & English literature - not photography! When it comes to photography and composition, I have learnt so much from many of the regulars over the past few years on these boards - StrayShadow, DriftinZiggy, NBDesignz, DarkR, Markito, Shidapu, Werty56-1, Andy Voong, Kenny Lmao, Krenkme, Hawk2201, Primus Ortus, JediSteamPunk, BMXMitch, ShaolinMasta, GPR, Nato777, Jamoru, LeeisLee, and many many more from the old days. (If I haven't named you, I'm sorry)

Now I'm also inspired by those that remain and newer faces like GT-R, Tronrider345, MomoPeeZero, BlameAuntJemima, Fazerfan, Kodje, GTracer98, proby458, Ray29Rus, Croooooow, GTracer98 Jus1029, Smskeeter and literally many many more(again I'm sorry).... Cheers guys:cheers: - you all rock!👍

And thanks Tronrider345 for kicking my butt into gear to get this gallery up & running:bowdown:

My gallery doesn't have any particular shape, but I will try to provide an index by make eventually!

Thanks for stopping by.

Eric

PS - a special thank you if you have ever voted for any of my entries in the photomode competitions, it is very much appreciated. To make it into the Poll is pretty cool, but to receive votes is extra special, so THANKS:tup:

Well deserved wins might I add, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! Belated congrats! 👍👍

There are in deed some of the images that have a beautiful outlook and unique composition of the cars here, I really appreciate the way of editing of water spray thing you did in the past updates of the photos. 👍

:drool: That bonus pic is awesome
Thanks Ariesp:cheers:
3 pages already and I still didn't left a comment. Shame on me.:ouch:
Awesome pictures Eric ! :drool::drool::drool:
Thanks a lot Ilya - that reminds, I have a long list of galleries to visit!!:cheers:
The last 2J pic is amazing! 👍
Thanks Cedar:cheers:
Well deserved wins might I add, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! Belated congrats! 👍👍
:embarrassed: Thanks man!!:cheers:
There are in deed some of the images that have a beautiful outlook and unique composition of the cars here, I really appreciate the way of editing of water spray thing you did in the past updates of the photos. 👍
Cheers Sneakyboy:cheers:

Back