Giulietta73's Gallery |Some more comp entries|

Excellent ! The sense of motion on the second one is awesome and the first has a very realistic appearance. Great work on toning also 👍
Thanks Jérémy:tup: Sometimes the wide-angle lens works and in this shot it added more information about where the car was heading - straight into the barrier behind the lens!! The tones were tricky to juggle - Nurbie green and Fezza red. I had started the run under a cloudy grey sky, but by the time I got to Wippermann it was sunny!
I love how you captured the loss of traction in the first shot!👍
The bits of dirt/grass flying through the air and the tonal values add to the realism:drool:
Thanks R!ce:tup: Yeah, that shot - unedited - was a bit of a surprise. I was concentrating on getting the lines of the road right and the car in a good spot. But when I got it onto my PC I noticed all the debris and smoke. I added more smoke and sunlight in the top left; colour and toning, and then the framing. I did have to correct a piece of grass that had jaggies on it!!!:dopey: As did the left rear tire.

A bit more than a dab of oppo in these shots, plus the fact that it's in the rain really adds to the intense moments in each shot.:scared:

Excellent editing once again Eric.:bowdown:
Cheers Paul:tup:
I loved taking that Fezza out for this shoot. Most of the time, with photoshoots, I like to get a time on the leaderboards. But after many attempts with this one, I gave up!!!! Pausing the replay was definitely determind by the driver's hands in the oppo position!!!

Great pictures Eric, I'm not into F1 cars, but these two pieces, are able to make me love them, first one capturing the skid brilliantly, smoke and flying grass are mastered the way it must be. The second one stands as your level up into the extreme motion effect. Both pics are filled with efficient toning and lighting, there it is some real high quality GT5 photomode. Bravo :cheers:
Thanks Herve:tup:
I feel the same about the F1 cars. I can't take credit for the grass though, that was GT5photomode working particularly well at that moment!!! I'm glad you like them:)
GPR
I agree with R!CEguy's comment. The first one really has a realistic feel to it and is well toned.

But the second is also nice, it's dynamic and the use of lines draw you into the subject. 👍
Thanks George:tup: - that barrier in the 2nd shot was a gift!! It just switchbacked it's way from top left to bottom right in one pleasing movement. Not to take advantage of that would have been a crime!!!

Two fantastic shots Eric! 👍 👍 The sense of drama is superb in both images but the first is a truly masterful capture of a hectic moment in time! Brilliant! :bowdown: :)
Thanks Nathan:tup: I was definitely not in the mood for a posed shot or a cool shot. So a multi-million dollar vehicle losing it on the grass at the Nordschleife was a no-brainer!:D The skid was terminal - straight across the track into the opposite barrier. But I wanted to capture the tricky moment - the tank-slapper - the drift - and with that, hope that Bob righted the skid.
You've added an intense sense of motion in the second photo added to this that the capture of sideslipping movement in the 1st shot looks so realistic and compelling. :)
Thanks Sneakyboy:tup: I went right up to the nose, zoomed out as much as possible, panning mode 3 and there you have it. Always good for those speed shots. The road worked as well - sometimes the grafitti is either too pixelated or non-existant.
I agree with all this! Good job, Eric! 👍
Thanks Ciro:tup: Glad you dropped by:)

Fantastic unedited shot! Great use of light!
And in your F1 set, the first has kind of a documentary feel to it, which I really like. And there's a lot of drama in the second one. 👍

Wow, beautiful. Love the toning and composition. Very dramatic with the huge dirt/dust trail. :eek: Well done. 👍

That's a fantastic capture Eric and I love the editing you've done - creates the perfect mood for the shot! :bowdown: :drool:

Very agressive looking R8 unedited picture 👍

The Delta shot kick ass. Efficient composition, rallye cars are enhanced with your work.

Bravo Eric :cheers:

great delta photo. i like the sunset colors ;)

GPR
Wow, beautiful. Love the toning and composition. Very dramatic with the huge dirt/dust trail. :eek: Well done. 👍

Love that Delta shot! :drool:

Totaly agree, very cinematic shot, very well edited 👍

That is a neat Lancia S4 shot! :drool: Shows it's power and madness quite well!

That's a fantastic capture Eric and I love the editing you've done - creates the perfect mood for the shot! :bowdown: :drool:

That Delta S4 shot... :drool: 👍

Very agressive looking R8 unedited picture 👍

The Delta shot kick ass. Efficient composition, rallye cars are enhanced with your work.

Bravo Eric :cheers:

Thanks a lot guys:cheers:
I'm really blown away by all your comments:embarrassed:
All your comments help to create shots like that.👍
Cheers guys:)

Wow, never tried the orange color with the LFA, very nice composition, warm toning and efficient editing. Bravo Eric 👍

The richness of colour and gloss of the car looks great ni that shot. Real standout features that really make you stare at the car. 👍

Thanks a lot Herve, Nathan, George, Jérémy & Nicolas:cheers:
I've shyed away from using the LFA as I've always been afraid of not being able to do it justice:nervous:
(I still deteste it's understeer in stock set up!!)

Love this set, the orange paint really suits the LFA perfectly.
That last shot is brilliant, great feeling of pedal to the metal in that view.:drool:

Not bad Eric, it does looks nice in that colour for sure. I like the clarity and vividness of 2 & 3. Shot 1 is nice also but has a different feel.

My fav is the last one. Nice angle and lens warp accentuate the speed. 👍

The last one is really great Eric, love its sense pof speed, its light, it's also the one which value the most the car color. My absolut fav' in this set. But the others are quite good also, I especially like the combination of toning and light we found in the number 3 (includind the entry). Great work !

Thanks a lot guys:cheers:👍:)
I know that shots 1 & 2 are below par. I was trying not to reel out more pics in the same tones and style as the very 1st LFA shot (the 2.0 comp entry), and I was trying for different tones of orange - slightly muted in #1 and more acidic in #2.
Put it down to experimentation and QC failure!!:lol:
I am pleased with the last shot though:tup:

Back