Giulietta73's Gallery |Some more comp entries|

The Hotwheels edits are insane, God I loved those crazy cars when I was a toddler.:lol:

Fantastic Camaro edit, that menacing look is awesome.:drool:

Woohoo, the Hot Wheels Viper is mad! Great skills! :bowdown:
Love what you've done with the Camaro image - fantastic use of Iyla's texture pack. :drool: 👍

I'm a bit late to comment on this but that Reign in Blood set was very nice and different in a good way. The paint colour just works with what you were going for and you made it look good I must say. Well done. My fav of those is Stain of Mind, great compositon and use of shadow and light. 👍

Both Hot Wheels edits are pretty awesome, shame the first one wasn't eligable. I must say though ever since you've been applying yourself to doing 3.0 edits there's been a noticable improvement in your skills (in my eyes) and you're becoming a real tough competitor, so congrats mate. Keep it up! ;) 👍

Lastly I like what you did with that Camaro SS image. Nice compostion and dark mood and as Nato said fantastic use of Ilyla's textures. :eek: 👍

Funny redbull edit, the car looks better after your edit, the Viper looks great, I've always loved old muscle cars and really big engines, blowers and turbos, Nelson Racing and things like that. The paper made crowd is nicely enhanced. The Chevy SS pic, looks like some modern art, beautiful work once again Eric :cheers:

I will be short for once, this last shot is simply superb :drool: Love its atmosphere and the editing work is on top 👍

Wow, that Camaro is great!! :)

And the Viper? Mad... :lol:
Thanks Ciro:cheers: It's great seeing you back here on these boards:tup:
The Hotwheels edits are insane, God I loved those crazy cars when I was a toddler.:lol:

Fantastic Camaro edit, that menacing look is awesome.:drool:
Thanks Paul:cheers: Loved doing the hotwheels edits - trying to balance a toy with a realistic image was trickier thatn I thought it would be.
Woohoo, the Hot Wheels Viper is mad! Great skills! :bowdown:
Love what you've done with the Camaro image - fantastic use of Iyla's texture pack. :drool: 👍
Thanks Nathan:cheers: That means a lot:tup:
GPR
I'm a bit late to comment on this but that Reign in Blood set was very nice and different in a good way. The paint colour just works with what you were going for and you made it look good I must say. Well done. My fav of those is Stain of Mind, great compositon and use of shadow and light. 👍

Both Hot Wheels edits are pretty awesome, shame the first one wasn't eligable. I must say though ever since you've been applying yourself to doing 3.0 edits there's been a noticable improvement in your skills (in my eyes) and you're becoming a real tough competitor, so congrats mate. Keep it up! ;) 👍

Lastly I like what you did with that Camaro SS image. Nice compostion and dark mood and as Nato said fantastic use of Ilyla's textures. :eek: 👍
Thanks GPR, to be considered a tough competitor is high praise indeed. Glad you have noticed what I've been trying to do in all these edits - much appreciated.:cheers:
Funny redbull edit, the car looks better after your edit, the Viper looks great, I've always loved old muscle cars and really big engines, blowers and turbos, Nelson Racing and things like that. The paper made crowd is nicely enhanced. The Chevy SS pic, looks like some modern art, beautiful work once again Eric :cheers:
Thanks Herve:cheers: Yeah, that crowd - they had to pull their weight in that shot!!!
I will be short for once, this last shot is simply superb :drool: Love its atmosphere and the editing work is on top 👍
Thanks Jérémy:cheers:
Loving the toning and shadowing in your latest photo, Giulietta73. The composition is spot on. :) 👍
Thanks Nenad:cheers:

Shot 3 of the 'In The Heat Of Battle' bunch is my fav there. Nice composition and colour/tones. And the dual glowing brakes really adds a nice highlight of intensity. 👍

Very nice rally shots Eric, I love the 205 one 👍
"End of the drag run" is beautiful and well edited :) and I agree with George about the third shot of "In the Heat of Battle".
The last mini set is also very good, I like a lot this RX7 GT300 and you've given this set a great toning 👍

Excellent ! The sense of motion on the second one is awesome and the first has a very realistic appearance. Great work on toning also 👍

I love how you captured the loss of traction in the first shot!👍
The bits of dirt/grass flying through the air and the tonal values add to the realism:drool:

A bit more than a dab of oppo in these shots, plus the fact that it's in the rain really adds to the intense moments in each shot.:scared:

Excellent editing once again Eric.:bowdown:

Great pictures Eric, I'm not into F1 cars, but these two pieces, are able to make me love them, first one capturing the skid brilliantly, smoke and flying grass are mastered the way it must be. The second one stands as your level up into the extreme motion effect. Both pics are filled with efficient toning and lighting, there it is some real high quality GT5 photomode. Bravo :cheers:

I agree with R!CEguy's comment. The first one really has a realistic feel to it and is well toned.

But the second is also nice, it's dynamic and the use of lines draw you into the subject. 👍

Two fantastic shots Eric! 👍 👍 The sense of drama is superb in both images but the first is a truly masterful capture of a hectic moment in time! Brilliant! :bowdown: :)

You've added an intense sense of motion in the second photo added to this that the capture of sideslipping movement in the 1st shot looks so realistic and compelling. :)

Great pictures Eric, I'm not into F1 cars, but these two pieces, are able to make me love them, first one capturing the skid brilliantly, smoke and flying grass are mastered the way it must be. The second one stands as your level up into the extreme motion effect. Both pics are filled with efficient toning and lighting, there it is some real high quality GT5 photomode. Bravo :cheers:

I agree with all this! Good job, Eric! 👍

Back