Giulietta73's Gallery |Some more comp entries|

The A-class shot has such a cold look to it, (all dull and misty) I feel a bit chilly just looking at it.:eek:

Great job with the SLR pics, especially the one where you locked up under braking, (now there's a thought!) and that last shot is very dark and mysterious.:scared:

Awesome work and what great inspiration too.👍:bowdown:
Cheers Proby, really appreciate that:cheers:
GPR
Those Enzo shots for the 2.0 story are very nice. They do tell it well, as some have mentioned. I like the forst one and the shot you went with best. It's also doing quite well in the poll so congrats. 👍

The third Merc shot at Monaco is quite nice too, the scenery looks great with the toning you've applied. 👍

From the latest batches the A-class shot is very interesting it does make a nice impression. The composition is great and the mood created by the dull warm light certainlty adds something special to it. 👍

The SLR pics are good also, I loke the toning on these and out of the bunch I like the dark simplisitc feel and isolation of the last shot. Very nice. 👍

Seems like you're getting better and better all the time lately. Bravo. 👍
Always good to read your response GPR:tup: Much much appreciated:cheers:
Excellent pictures once again Eric, Monaco and ist ulgy trees, who can deal with it the clean way ? You, the second pic is really sweet. The unedited Toscana vertical shot show how menacing this car can be ! Unusual and efficient snow picture 👍 You heavy breaking pics are some kind of rpg level up, nice us of dlc paints (I guess) and great use of the adjusting time and weather, the last looks like an official Mercedes promo pic. Everything smartly edited, bravo bravo :)
Yeah, Monaco is a great challenge!! Beaten by Laguna Seca for sure. Glad you like my stuff, it means a lot:cheers:
Awesome Merc and Enzo shots :drool: :drool: :drool:
Thanks Shaolin:cheers:
Your silver arrow set on Monaco is very nice Eric, I really love shots 2&3, the car and the scenery are beautiful in them (and in Monaco it wasn't easy to do that...). Great toning in this set.
I prefer the second SLR shot, the sense of motion seems to be better in this one in my opinion. And I love the last one :)
Thanks a lot Jérémy, really appreciate it:cheers:

I really like the composition and the general idea of the Beer & Blues shot... but that yellow Supra :drool::drool::drool:. Great job Giulietta73 👍👍!

Tokyo Mist is really nice. Liking the angle and composition and the misty parts help simplify the backdrop to really make the car the focal point and its sure pops in that yellow. Well done all around. 👍

Absolutely fantastic edits, Giulietta73. My personal favourite is the first SLR shot. 👍
That's high praise indeed, thanks:embarrassed::tup:
I really like the composition and the general idea of the Beer & Blues shot... but that yellow Supra :drool::drool::drool:. Great job Giulietta73 👍👍!
Cheers hgrf:cheers:
Lovin' the latest.. especially that Supra!
Thanks Ziggy:cheers:
GPR
Tokyo Mist is really nice. Liking the angle and composition and the misty parts help simplify the backdrop to really make the car the focal point and its sure pops in that yellow. Well done all around. 👍
Thanks GPR - all that time spent in your gallery is paying off:tup::cheers:

REIGN IN BLOOD
Mercedes SLR

This is my first attempt at a set for a set's sake rather than a shoot with a comp in mind. It is inspired by the DLC paintchip GTpolarized001 (I think it's called that) and the cover for Slayer's album Reign In Blood.

reigninblood
I wanted to make a dark and malevolent set full of latent horror. I messed around with different GIMP brushes for the crack effects.

I've never really been a fan of the SLR until now!

I dedicate this set to all you guys who push, encourage, compete and praise in equal measure! :cheers:

Reign_In_Blood by Giulietta37, on Flickr

Silent_Scream by Giulietta37, on Flickr

Bloodline by Giulietta37, on Flickr

Stain_of_Mind by Giulietta37, on Flickr

Bonus Track

Psychopathy_Red by Giulietta37, on Flickr

Last edited:
Awesome set, I really like the dark moody atmosphere, and that paint chip is fab too.

Tokyo mist has great composition to it, and beer and blues just makes me laugh.:lol:

Great work.👍

Awesome update, Giulietta73. Really liking the effects you've added to those shots. One thing I'd change is the opacity of the added text, though. ;)

Thanks Proby:tup: Glad the beer & Blues makes you laugh! Makes me laugh too - it was a luck find. Just round turn 1 in London is the chuch and as the car goes past the guy cheers. But he looks so despondant/faithful (you choose) outside the door of the church:lol:

Thanks Nenad - fixed:cheers:

One word Eric. Awesome ! No this deserves more than one. Some bleak and evil work, the best Slayer album ever, the masterpiece of raging great old metal days, the original first press Japanese cd in my collection. This update is the fastest way to make me want to try a dlc paintchip panorama. well let's talk about your realm of damnation, the last Stain of mind and its shining blade kick ass ! This is really how to use various colors. Bloodline and its bloodletting effect is fantastic. Hypnotic Silent Scream, the evil fascinating light. Reign in Blood dwelling into the time frozen coldness. A double bravo :cheers:

Love this last set Eric. Very artistic one. Not only by the use of the color and the "sfx" layers, but mainly because you have made four great compositions 👍 You add a beautiful editing work and we have a superb set :)
I also love your funny shot :lol:
And your Tokyo Mist offers one of the most beautiful use of this spot. You gave me the need to go back to Tokyo with some car under this bridge ;)

What a fantastic set Eric! Absolutely love the dark mood created in each shot. The effects are very well done. If I had three hands you'd get a three thumbs up. 👍 👍 👍 (Fortunately I can do that in cyber space). :D

One word Eric. Awesome ! No this deserves more than one. Some bleak and evil work, the best Slayer album ever, the masterpiece of raging great old metal days, the original first press Japanese cd in my collection. This update is the fastest way to make me want to try a dlc paintchip panorama. well let's talk about your realm of damnation, the last Stain of mind and its shining blade kick ass ! This is really how to use various colors. Bloodline and its bloodletting effect is fantastic. Hypnotic Silent Scream, the evil fascinating light. Reign in Blood dwelling into the time frozen coldness. A double bravo :cheers:
Thanks Herve!:cheers: I'm so glad you get what I was trying to do:)\m/
Really appreciate your metal comments!
Love this last set Eric. Very artistic one. Not only by the use of the color and the "sfx" layers, but mainly because you have made four great compositions 👍 You add a beautiful editing work and we have a superb set :)
I also love your funny shot :lol:
And your Tokyo Mist offers one of the most beautiful use of this spot. You gave me the need to go back to Tokyo with some car under this bridge ;)
Thanks Jérémy.:cheers: Tokyo is full of great places and that corner with all the bridges is certainly my favourite:tup:
What a fantastic set Eric! Absolutely love the dark mood created in each shot. The effects are very well done. If I had three hands you'd get a three thumbs up. 👍 👍 👍 (Fortunately I can do that in cyber space). :D
Thanks Nathan, that means a lot:cheers:
Gold work with SLR!
Thanks Everest:cheers:

Thanks for all your comments:cheers:
I've added a bonus track into the set:

Psychopathy_Red by Giulietta37, on Flickr​

Wow, you really put on a good show with the Reign in Blood set, amazing work.:drool:

The comp entrys are great, love the 205T16 rally car shot, and the Esprit looks great too.👍

Good luck with those.

My pleasure Eric, when it comes to Metal, everything becomes stronger \m/

The Reign in Blood epilogue, the demonical glance and hellish wrath. The unedited 205 T16 looks nice. The darkened Esprit is very good :cheers:

Is that the premium Isuzu in your Psychopathy image? Well, whatever car it is, the dark mood feels striving. 👍

Wow! That went quick! Thanks for considering my advice - needless to say, that's looking better now. :)
:cheers: Your advice is always spot on:tup:
Wow, you really put on a good show with the Reign in Blood set, amazing work.:drool:

The comp entrys are great, love the 205T16 rally car shot, and the Esprit looks great too.👍

Good luck with those.
Thanks Paul, glad you like them!! I'm still drooling over your Citroen Loeb rally shot!!
This last 'Reign in Blood" shot is excellent 👍
And great work on the 205 shot, love it :cheers:
Thanks Jérémy:tup:
My pleasure Eric, when it comes to Metal, everything becomes stronger \m/

The Reign in Blood epilogue, the demonical glance and hellish wrath. The unedited 205 T16 looks nice. The darkened Esprit is very good :cheers:
:cheers: I thought you'd like that one:tup:
Is that the premium Isuzu in your Psychopathy image? Well, whatever car it is, the dark mood feels striving. 👍
No, its a Merc SLR would you believe!!! Those lights are hidden way down on the rear.

Back