Giulietta73's Gallery |Some more comp entries|

:cheers:Thanks GPR, I was pleased with the results - taking believeable pics of 2 or more cars is trickier than it looks due to the panning modes.

Nicolas & Shmogt - cheers guys, it's about time I put my shots in one place - I've been here long enough!!:cheers:

Ford MkIV
An old set on my photobucket account, messing around with textures and old pic layers.

fordgt6.jpg

fordgt5.jpg

FordGT4.jpg

Last edited:
2000 Ford Falcon XR8

A very old set...

A 'Vette and Friends - Night time at Le Mans

Quicksand in the pitlane?

Last edited:
Dodge Charger - General Lee

Pics taken for a General Lee thread somewhere in the distant past!

BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99 - an old set.

BMW M5 - the beginnings of using curves for colouring

BMW Z4M Coupe
bmwxstage1.jpg

Lotus Carlton

Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01

Last edited:
Really glad you've decided to open a gallery !
I think I've missed a lot of great pics and now I will be able to take my time to watch your work.

An old Alfa TZ set - Alpine Summer is the theme...

Before

After
alfaeiger5.jpg

Mazda Atenza Touring Car - shots I did a couple of years ago for Shmogt's request thread

VW Old Timers - Wartime in Madrid

Alfa Romeo 8C - early shots before I learnt the trick of setting focus to 1.0, clicking on the leading edge then adjusting:dunce:

Alfa TZ - curves & lines

Gold Chrome - had to be done!

Lexus LFA - for the Top Gear Thread

A bit of fun during the 2J - Le Sarthe B-Spec cashcow!!
2jposter.jpg

Recreating a "Schumi" moment!

Chapperal 2D

Last edited:
Lamborghini Murcielago - trying to incorporate the old banking at Monza

Countach 25th Anniversary '88

Countach LP400 '74

Last edited:
Pace Car Antics
I had great fun trying to produce convincing pace car shots!

nissanpace08.jpg

safetycar1.jpg

Other Older Random Nissan & Toyota Sets

Last edited:
At first, I thought I overlooked your gallery - simply because it already contains 75 posts, but I'm glad that I didn't. I'm glad you decided to create it; it will be much easier to follow your progress. 👍

At first, I thought I overlooked your gallery - simply because it already contains 75 posts, but I'm glad that I didn't. I'm glad you decided to create it; it will be much easier to follow your progress. 👍

:cheers:GT-R. I didn't quite realise just how much stuff I've got - 2 flickr and 1 photobucket 2 photobucket accounts!!

Last edited:
The third shot from your "Extreme Karting" set looks good. I like the contrast created by the sunshine and shadow. 👍

The third shot from your "Extreme Karting" set looks good. I like the contrast created by the sunshine and shadow. 👍

Thanks GT-R, I had great fun doing that shoot! The karts are pretty nippy round the Ring!

I have just found another photobucket account - I forgot I had 2! I use Flickr at the moment, so if a post has tiny thumbs - they are old sets. New sets will be tagged with my Flickr account:tup:

Old sets - here we go...

Toyota Minolta
Before & after Lens Flare - someone said that it would look better without the flare, so I went back and took it off - the joy of saving in layers!

Toyota 7 Race Car '70

Last edited:
Peugeot 205

Peugeot 106 - my old car

The Veyron - ugly thing!

Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04

Last edited:
Ferrari SP1 - Matte Green

Ferrari 599

Ferrari Enzo Tahitian Walnut Metallic

458 Italia 09

Last edited: