Giulietta73's Gallery |Some more comp entries|

How can you post so quickly???? :confused:

Still, very likable shots! Especially the last one with the Challenger. 👍

How can you post so quickly???? :confused:

Still, very likable shots! Especially the last one with the Challenger. 👍

:lol: copy and paste an entire post from thread to thread - I thought everyone did that!

And thanks for your comment about the Challenger, much appreciated:tup:

Dodge Viper GTS '02 at Daytona
I always struggle with the extremely bright light at this track. So I thought I would try out a silver based polerized DLC paint chip and see what would happen...

ViperDaytona-02 by Giulietta37, on Flickr

ViperDaytona-05 by Giulietta37, on Flickr

ViperDaytona-03 by Giulietta37, on Flickr

ViperDaytona-01 by Giulietta37, on Flickr

ViperDaytona-04 by Giulietta37, on Flickr
I love the diagonal line that runs from the tail to the front bumper, partly obscured by the front wing - a stunning line on a car!

Thanks Nicolas.👍 I struggle to get good vista shots with the car in one of the corners - the light is terrible. That's why the car dominates every shot. (Ironically, Daytona has some of the best circuit furniture in the game...the little service roads, lighting gantries, out-buildings etc. Shame the light is so bright.

nice updates man, I'm very much fond of the toning and shadings you've added to the pictures. ;)

Can't spot any issues with regard to the lighting in these shots, Giulietta73. I actually really like picture #3 because of the lighting, shadowing and toning. :) 👍

Thanks guys:cheers:

I worked hard at getting the tones, lighting and shadows balanced.

@NB - I look forward to seeing your Charger pics:tup:
@PrimeO - really enjoyed doing those time lapse pics - hitting pause at the right moment was so difficult, but quite funny watching the other 908s scream by!!
@GT-R & Yellowbird- your comments on light ond tone gratefully received:tup:
@Qnrad - thanks a lot:tup:

Cheers Nicolas - when I look at the 2nd last shot, all I see is the front wheel pointing the wrong way!!!
Cote D'Azur might be artificial looking when racing, but there some good spots for a bit of realism - the plants are not the usual 4-pronged christmas tree effects that you find on other tracks:lol:

The 512BB set is superb, the car looks beautiful like that, great choice of rims especially. Angle and composition are on top and the general toning is perfect in a realistic way. Number 1, 3 & 5 are my fav'.

Nice work on composition on the maserati set 👍

Really liking those 512BB shots - the lighting is excellent. Additionally, pictures #2 and #6 from your latest set look great. 👍

Yo Kid! It is REALLY nice in here. From the first set, I was hooked. Jeez, why didn't you tell me you were an animal? I even saw the Benz with the "Lip"!

Class from top to bottom, very imaginative, very impressive. I was blown away when I opened the door here.

You had a lot on your mind I see. Glad you shared.

Gangster styles, that's what I like. And that's what you gave me.👍

Going back to view the rest. Freaking Awesome Job Sir...:gtpflag:

Some kind of dropping jaws blue BB 512 set, nicely edited and reaching the realistic range. The first vertical Viper shot is brilliant, bravo Guilietta.

Back