Giulietta73's Gallery |Some more comp entries|

Nissan GT-R Spec V

gtrshoren4.jpg

Last edited:
It's nice to see all your works again. ;)👍

Some of them make me cringe:scared: I went too heavy on the contrast early on thinking that it would pull out depth - instead it just made some of them muddy. One particular Lomo-esque filter added a slight fish-eye zoom lens distortion which looking at it now is not that great!!!

I've compared the pictures you've posted with your latest ones and it's really fascinating how much you've improved. Keep it up. :) 👍

I've compared the pictures you've posted with your latest ones and it's really fascinating how much you've improved. Keep it up. :) 👍

Putting this stuff up has been very interesting. My use of over saturation, too much contrast and heavy grain in the early days have killed a few decent images:dunce:

Thanks for taking the time to look, much appreciated.:)

Really like the compositions in these shots, Giulietta73. The tones add a lot to the realism, as well. :) 👍

+1 This is exactly what came to my mind when watching you latest work Giulietta73.

Yup, another subscribed gallery. ;) I really like your work in the "Realistic" Photo Thread and it's nice to see a gallery with all of your shots. 👍

Great work G - I particularly liked your Rally shots in post 111, the Stang at the Ring, and the 512 BB. Nice tones and composition. Also, I enjoyed reading your first page post. Don't worry about the age thing - there are a few of us old folks around just like you...after a long day at work, it's nice to wind down, and GT5 photomode helps :)

Last edited:
Great work G - I particularly liked your Rally shots in post 111, the Stang at the Ring, and the 512 BB. Nice tones and composition. Also, I enjoyed reading your first page post. Don't worry about the age thing - there are a few of us old folks around just like you... :)

Thanks a lot.👍 And the age thing - that's good to know!!!:)

@GTracer - I don't know!!!!:banghead: (Actually I think I do know - I think there was a similar shot already.)

Back