Giulietta73's Gallery |Some more comp entries|

Your CCCL Stang entry is great, It almost got my vote was a tough choice. But it's definitely a nice shot, composition is great and so is the editing. Well done. 👍

GPR
Your CCCL Stang entry is great, It almost got my vote was a tough choice. But it's definitely a nice shot, composition is great and so is the editing. Well done. 👍

Good last few updates! My favorite is the third Prius shot. Your scenery shots look great as well!

Very nice Prius and Mustang! Also, the scenery shots are good! :)

Thanks guys.:cheers:
@GPR - there's some great shots in that competition - I think the Stang really gets peoples' emotions going!!

@Lilmann & GTracer98 - glad you like the Prius - I think it has the capacity to look like a bonafide racing machine - shame about the cell phone batteries under the hood!!!

I like the last two sets a lot. While all pictures have really good lighting to them, I think that the individual compositions can be improved.

^^:lol: It's called speed photomode before the kids get home from school!!!! I knew when I was editing them that they weren't quite right.

Very nice, indeed!

Pictures #2 and #3 stood out from the rest for me - mainly due to the toning, depth of field and individual compositions.

Much better set overall (compared to the previous one) - seems like you had a bit more time to take these shots. :P

Very nice!
Thanks GT & Nicolas:tup:
Very nice, indeed!

Pictures #2 and #3 stood out from the rest for me - mainly due to the toning, depth of field and individual compositions.

Much better set overall (compared to the previous one) - seems like you had a bit more time to take these shots. :P

:lol: Yeah, it's called the Weekend!! I've also found that having a brief to focus on produces better work. The competitions really help with that.
Thanks for your comments, always appreciated.:)

I love how you used focusing in an interesting way in the first two shots. 👍

Shot 3 reminds me of Raikkonen's overtake at the 2012 Belgian Grand Prix. :D

I like the 4th one too, the colors are very nice. :)

Back