FastF Messages 47 Messages FastF Dec 1, 2010 #1 Which car do you think is the best to race in expert/extreme races. My doubt is between the GT-R SpecV Fully tuned or ZR-1 RM Fully tuned
Which car do you think is the best to race in expert/extreme races. My doubt is between the GT-R SpecV Fully tuned or ZR-1 RM Fully tuned
Kingpin326 Messages 191 Messages Kingpin326 Dec 1, 2010 #2 If you can beat the Like the Wind challenge. Use the race car you earn from there. Both of those cars you mentioned are a very good choice.
If you can beat the Like the Wind challenge. Use the race car you earn from there. Both of those cars you mentioned are a very good choice.
FastF Messages 47 Messages FastF Dec 1, 2010 #3 Kingpin326 If you can beat the Like the Wind challenge. Use the race car you earn from there. Both of those cars you mentioned are a very good choice. Click to expand... I'm in 16 level now, so I just don't want to spend a lot of money twice xD, thanks for answ
Kingpin326 If you can beat the Like the Wind challenge. Use the race car you earn from there. Both of those cars you mentioned are a very good choice. Click to expand... I'm in 16 level now, so I just don't want to spend a lot of money twice xD, thanks for answ
N Nikez Messages 71 Messages verla Dec 1, 2010 #4 FastF Which car do you think is the best to race in expert/extreme races. My doubt is between the GT-R SpecV Fully tuned or ZR-1 RM Fully tuned Click to expand... I've got both of them fully tuned. Drove around the Nürburgring in less than 7 minutes ( ZR-1 was about 20 seconds faster). =)
FastF Which car do you think is the best to race in expert/extreme races. My doubt is between the GT-R SpecV Fully tuned or ZR-1 RM Fully tuned Click to expand... I've got both of them fully tuned. Drove around the Nürburgring in less than 7 minutes ( ZR-1 was about 20 seconds faster). =)
J Jacob6875 Messages 247 Messages Jacob6875 Dec 1, 2010 #5 Either would work for most of them but there is am american championchip so the corvette would be good for that, also I have seen people saying they have beaten the like the wind event with the zr1...... I used a Zonda tho for it
Either would work for most of them but there is am american championchip so the corvette would be good for that, also I have seen people saying they have beaten the like the wind event with the zr1...... I used a Zonda tho for it