Glitch/Bug: The race information is invalid.

• Thread starter khkenni
  • 9 comments
Denmark
Denmark
Kenni3390
Was just going on GT6 to do some driving when this happened, no idea how or why it happened but after restarting my PS3 it fixed itself.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes, and I always did online racing before.

The video starts off with what I try if I think the game has broken - it won't connect to a lobby when it has.

Z34(370Z)GTアカテミ-2013パ-ジョソX...

"Z34(370Z)GTAcademy2013Performance(Joso?)X"

Is this a placeholder name?

Anyways, what's the disc state (scracthed)? Or did you tried to play online before this happened?

Have you unplugged your Playstation without turning it off? Data in virtual copies usually corrupt when you don't use the system restoration.

On my PS3, when race information read errors happen and I try to start arcade race, it just kicks me out after the GT flags. Restarting the game helps solving this problem. :)

This has happened to me, and I have the disc version. I tried to do the Red Bull Standard Championship, and when I got to the pre-race screen, my driver and car didn't show up on the list. I couldn't change the driving options, and when I tried to start the race, the "The race information is valid." box popped up.

I've experienced this error myself. Restarting the game fixed it as well. It occurred after the game video acted up in HDMI with a snowy screen then a Format Invalid then back to normal with no intervention from me.

Back