Glitched Car Garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nahuelgvg
  • 19 comments
  • 4,792 views
Messages
7
United States
United States
I’ve noticed that with certain cars, certain combinations of tuning causes for vehicles PP’s to drop lower then where supposed to be.

I wanted to start a garage for tunes people come across that are glitched like this
 
Here’s my Mazda RX-8 tune with a PP of 509.41 when it should be somewhere in the 700’s
 

Attachments

  • 48E813D9-AF93-486E-AB44-CCAA211ECFA4.jpeg
    48E813D9-AF93-486E-AB44-CCAA211ECFA4.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 69
  • B16A6F77-35F7-42E1-A85A-CD384DC8AD76.jpeg
    B16A6F77-35F7-42E1-A85A-CD384DC8AD76.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 71
Corvette ZR1 based on and tuned by myself for patch 1.20.
777b34fa-a575-42f8-a022-f04c1b732b2a-jpeg.1187381
70baccae-880b-428b-8bbe-ce30712f4e07-jpeg.1187382
 
.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220803-201159_PS App.jpg
    Screenshot_20220803-201159_PS App.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20220803-201210_PS App.jpg
    Screenshot_20220803-201210_PS App.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 56
Here’s my Mazda RX-8 tune with a PP of 509.41 when it should be somewhere in the 700’s
Neither of those are glitched, look at your high-speed G-forces… There are ’holes‘ in all sorts of cars like this, move it a few more ticks one way or the other and they go back to normal.

That said, I haven’t actually ever checked to see if the ‘holes’ actually produce the results that are shown on the tuning sheets.
 
Neither of those are glitched, look at your high-speed G-forces… There are ’holes‘ in all sorts of cars like this, move it a few more ticks one way or the other and they go back to normal.

That said, I haven’t actually ever checked to see if the ‘holes’ actually produce the results that are shown on the tuning sheets.
“Glitched”, “holes”, same thing, what I’m trying to find is cars like this that have “holes” in their tuning in order to run these cars at Tokyo 600.

I can’t say for certain if the holes actually have an effect on the driving, but I haven’t noticed anything when racing the RX-8.

The reasoning is that by finding these holes, you can race a technically higher pp car for a lower pp race
 
Last edited:
“Glitched”, “holes”, same thing, what I’m trying to find is cars like this that have “holes” in their tuning in order to run these cars at Tokyo 600.

I can’t say for certain if the holes actually have an effect on the driving, but I haven’t noticed anything when racing the RX-8.

The reasoning is that by finding these holes, you can race a technically higher pp car for a lower pp race
Until we can definitively say that they don’t impact performance, I’m calling them ‘holes’. It would be sweet if they don’t and then I will call them glitches as a lot of them are massive PP swings, like +100.

We’re on the same page, all good.
 
Until we can definitively say that they don’t impact performance, I’m calling them ‘holes’. It would be sweet if they don’t and then I will call them glitches as a lot of them are massive PP swings, like +100.

We’re on the same page, all good.
I’ve definitely started to notice more wacky pp numbers since the new update so hopefully we can find more holes soon
 
More tomorrow
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220829-102342_PS App.jpg
    Screenshot_20220829-102342_PS App.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 48
I Can't get mine lower than 605pp. Don't know why but my front downforce is 50 on it's lowest and your setting is 25. Do you have to install wide body and roll cage ?
 
Last edited:
I Can't get mine lower than 605pp. Don't know why but my front downforce is 50 on it's lowest and your setting is 25. Do you have to install wide body and roll cage ?
I'm not at home now, tomorrow I'll look at it and tell you something.
 
I’m excited to try this one


This thing is fun but it’s a little hard to control
Yes. but It will make you win Tokyo 600 easily once you get used to it. In the 25 minutes. Best way to grind money since the others options are not available anymore in the legendary garage.
 
I'm not at home now, tomorrow I'll look at it and tell you something.
Sorry, I replied to the wrong post :banghead: I'm struggling with the RX8. I Am eager to see what you have with the RX7 though.
 
Here’s my Mazda RX-8 tune with a PP of 509.41 when it should be somewhere in the 700’s
I can only get mine down to 605pp. My lowest front downforce is 50 but yours's are 25. Do you have to install wide body or a roll cage ?
 
More tomorrow
PLEASE post this tune. Thats crazy. RX-7 900hp and 600PP. How did you do that post aero and all. Thats sick!!!!
 
Last edited:


This thing is fun but it’s a little hard to control
 
Last edited:
How does it handle ?
Not too bad it’s a little slippery but just don’t throttle like a maniac and you’ll be fine. It gets easier as the track dries off
 
Back