Global Leaderboard

• Thread starter zabeu
  • 235 comments
Of all the times in the world, the top 2 Americans are 25th and 26th, and are 0.014 seconds apart. Great work Dudes!

The top of the board has changed a lot in the last few days, except one thing, Takeuchi01 is P1. Lets see if Lars can strike back in the Stocker though.

Lars? That name sounds familiar. Wasn't that one of the guys on the GT Academy show?

playing on a different account and finally switching to his main one when his times got better?
Most likely same person as the 2nd fastest french player?

Is anyone from this forum going to post videos and photos of the finals? Of course if they are allowed to do so and have time. :D

I just hope PD will show photos and vids of the finals up the date.

I hope the leaderboard is still working for the rest of the american time (tomorrow) and the japanese (february 14th).

Thanks for making me visit your site 1000 times a day Zabeu!

Top notch job, i hope PD is taking notes on how to make rankings.

👍

One of the two winners in the GT Academy 2008 in Silverstone :P

So he was that good, eh?

Wow.. These number one guys in the world.... I dont get it, are they like super human? Do they see the world in a different light? I can only imagine the concentration level and skill they must have.. I am so envious :crazy:

a special word again to Tim (zabeu) for the his brilliant work through the competition giving us such detailed rankings.. really helpful!! 👍

BIG THANKS :cheers:

Guess he just drove off line and went online when he got that fast.

I can't speak for France, but here in the US, you HAD to sign-in to load the demo. (I tried)

Is there anyone in France that saved his replay? I want to see it.

EDIT: NOW my first post shows up.

I can't speak for France, but here in the US, you HAD to sign-in to load the demo. (I tried)

Is there anyone in France that saved his replay? I want to see it.

EDIT: NOW my first post shows up.

But you could disconnect as soon as the demo was loaded, thus preventing the upload of your times.

Yes, thanks enormously Tim for the GTdb :bowdown: :cheers: It made following the competition so much more enjoyable!! PD should hire you!! 👍

Wow,

Ti-tech85 totally stole the show...:crazy: :banghead:

Congratulations to him/her and all other top30 people in their countries.

T-tech's replays are already online, could somebody please post the same replays but from bumper camera ?

Well, it took some figuring and a little wishful thinking but I think I have my Global ranking pretty close. So here is what I did, I took my time (3:25.642) and added all the people that beat it from each area together and then added it to my US ranking of 52. The only problem with this is my best time is 0.326 out of Japan's top 250, so I went up the rankings 0.326 which was 66 more spots and added that to the 250 for my make believe Japan rank 316. Not scientific but it work out to be a Global ranking of 1375 :lol: Laugh all you want but some of you are already thinking of doing the same thing..........or already have :lol:

Well, it took some figuring and a little wishful thinking but I think I have my Global ranking pretty close. So here is what I did, I took my time (3:25.642) and added all the people that beat it from each area together and then added it to my US ranking of 52. The only problem with this is my best time is 0.326 out of Japan's top 250, so I went up the rankings 0.326 which was 66 more spots and added that to the 250 for my make believe Japan rank 316. Not scientific but it work out to be a Global ranking of 1375 :lol: Laugh all you want but some of you are already thinking of doing the same thing..........or already have :lol:

No need for all that. :dopey:

If you sign into the database using your PSN ID sign in, it shows your actual global ranking. 👍

EDK
No need for all that. :dopey:

If you sign into the database using your PSN ID sign in, it shows your actual global ranking. 👍

:dunce::ouch: NOW I feel inferior :lol::lol:;)

EDIT: Logged in and I'm ranked 1292nd!!! Which is better than my estimate 👍:tup:Thanks EDK

Last edited:
If you sign into the database using your PSN ID sign in, it shows your actual global ranking.

Where do you sign in? At the Gran Turismo website?

I am so curious.......

Wow,

Ti-tech85 totally stole the show...:crazy: :banghead:

Congratulations to him/her and all other top30 people in their countries.

T-tech's replays are already online, could somebody please post the same replays but from bumper camera ?

Lotrzyna,

I've uploaded Ti-tech85's bumper view replays and
switched the links in my Leader board to these videos.
Driver view replays are still there on YouTube, also.
Enjoy! :)

Lotrzyna,

I've uploaded Ti-tech85's bumper view replays and
switched the links in my Leader board to these videos.
Driver view replays are still there on YouTube, also.
Enjoy! :)

Thanks for uploading his replays 👍

After watching his laps I'm pretty much speechless! :drool: His technique, timing, and control are utterly out of this world!!! With the tuned car he uses no brake upon entry for Turn 4, 7, or 11 which is something I hadn't seen before (which I wish I had tried to implement with a bit more effort)...not to mention his lines and full use of the road are about as perfect as humanly possible :sly:

Also his normal Z lap is awesome as well with, with perfectly executed entry for turn 4 with very little braking, and no braking for turn 7 or 11.

IMO that is the best GT player in the world...hands down :bowdown: Should be interesting to see how well he fairs in the Finals, and in the real cars if he makes it that far :)

Thanks for uploading his replays 👍

After watching his laps I'm pretty much speechless! :drool: His technique, timing, and control are utterly out of this world!!! With the tuned car he uses no brake upon entry for Turn 4, 7, or 11 which is something I hadn't seen before (which I wish I had tried to implement with a bit more effort)...not to mention his lines and full use of the road are about as perfect as humanly possible :sly:

Also his normal Z lap is awesome as well with, with perfectly executed entry for turn 4 with very little braking, and no braking for turn 7 or 11.

IMO that is the best GT player in the world...hands down :bowdown: Should be interesting to see how well he fairs in the Finals, and in the real cars if he makes it that far :)

Well Ti-Tech85 is Arnaud Lacombe, he made it to Silverstone last year and was pretty damn good, especially in the open wheeler he was noticeably superb.

All the best
Maz

I see 👍 That's him:
portraitarnaudlacombe.png

You know why he wasn't successful in winning GT Academy I?

Lucas just scored more points on the driving and spot race thingies, well, after Chris Midmark basically wiped up the first half of the boot camp :lol:

Could be wrong though, only watched it once.

All the best
Maz

Latest Posts

Back