Global Protests Against Social Distancing, Lockdown, Vaccine Mandate

• Thread starter Dotini
  • 766 comments
The long of it is that Bill Gates funds a research facility that has a patent on coronavirus/a coronavirus vaccine.

The reality is that the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation has provided two grants (2013, 2016) to the Pirbright Institute, which - unconnected to the grants - has a 2015 patent on a chicken coronavirus vaccine.
So people really are just clucking stupid.

It's one big religious stretch to correlate a patent I believe has the numbers "060606" in as "Mark of the Beast" & of course, all the information "exposing" it doesn't actually share the details of it, or explain how the technology they think will happen is far, far from actually being capable.
"Okay, do you know what a MILF is?"

Precisely what is Bill Gates supposed to have done

He invented computers so it's his fault that the 5G masts are now the source of all this trouble.

Let's not forget that the Commander in Grief himself, when addressing controlling online communications 2-3 years ago, said that he would speak to Bill Gates about "turning the internet off".

It's all Gates' fault.

An amusing situation has arisen in the cheese state.

Note: 36,000,000 Americans have lost their job in the last 2 months.

Last edited:
The long of it is that Bill Gates funds a research facility that has a patent on coronavirus/a coronavirus vaccine.

The reality is that the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation has provided two grants (2013, 2016) to the Pirbright Institute, which - unconnected to the grants - has a 2015 patent on a chicken coronavirus vaccine.

So what the people who blame it all on Gates are saying is that: with the Gates premptively investing in CoronaVirus vaccines makes him guilty of trying to financially gain on the current situation, despite the fact that Gates are encouraging people to stay home...

I fail to understand the thought process of idiots and stupids...

He invented computers so it's his fault that the 5G masts are now the source of all this trouble.

Let's not forget that the Commander in Grief himself, when addressing controlling online communications 2-3 years ago, said that he would speak to Bill Gates about "turning the internet off".

It's all Gates' fault.

Your sacarms, might be funny for all of us here, but doesn't help for the idiots and stupid to understand and comprehend their stupidity, and worse, sacarms doesn't allow them to learn, but instead will reinforce their lunacy...

Please refrain from using Sarcarms when the discussion involves idiots

An amusing situation has arisen in the cheese state.

Note: 36,000,000 Americans have lost their job in the last 2 months.

Let them prove themselves wrong... :D lol

Your sacarms, might be funny for all of us here, but doesn't help for the idiots and stupid to understand and comprehend their stupidity, and worse, sacarms doesn't allow them to learn, but instead will reinforce their lunacy...

Please refrain from using Sarcarms when the discussion involves idiots
Calm down mate, I don't think anyone here believes the Gates conspiracy. At least I hope not. Save your energy for those idiots who lap this kind of things up.

Calm down mate, I don't think anyone here believes the Gates conspiracy. At least I hope not. Save your energy for those idiots who lap this kind of things up.

I am calm :D
It's just that I am frustrated since 2016...
With such an imbecile in the oval...

You can take it easy since you are an ocean away...
...but we here have to endure this joke for the past 1000 days, along with blind and deaf people...

Hey look:

Even in an open carry state, at what point does the National Guard get involved? Should they get so far as to indeed disrupt the state capital building and flood the House floor would be quite worrying.

I'm not exactly sure, but I feel like the protesters in Michigan are definitely crossing a line. Open carry is perfectly fine. Bringing your open carry weapon into the capitol building is perfectly fine. Brandishing a weapon in capitol building (or any place for that matter) is not fine. In fact, it's illegal under Michigan Penal (hehe penal) Code 750.234e. According to that, brandishing a firearm is a misdemeanor punishable by up-to a $100 fine and/or up-to 90 days in jail.

It's clear the protesters were using their firearms to intimidate and invoke fear in people, which is what brandishing a weapon is. At the very least, they should all be given citations of $100 for doing so.

If they would've made it onto the House floor though, I fully expect it would've ended badly for all sides. There would've been an exchange of gunfire between protesters and law enforcement. It would've been a no-win situation that would've resulted in lives lost and even a bigger divide. Hopefully, it doesn't come to having to have the National Guard defend the Michigan State Capital because that's going to get real ugly as well. But with Gov Whitmer extending the stay at home order through the end of May, I think Michigan is closer to that very scenario than not.

There we were 10 months ago talking about protestors storming capitol buildings. How horrifyingly prescient.

"Shocking new information shows Demon King Piccolo as true mastermind behind planning the January 6th insurrection; and also probably Star Trek: Insurrection."

Last edited:
"Shocking new information shows Demon King Piccolo as true mastermind behind planning the January 6th insurrection; and also probably Star Trek: Insurrection."

Trump wanted that second term to wish for his eternal youth. His minions Drum, Piano and Tambourine staged the insurrection to ensure it.

There we were 10 months ago talking about protestors storming capitol buildings. How horrifyingly prescient.
It's not like it was in the tea leaves; the writing was on the ****ing wall. We were talking about it because of just how foreseeable it was, any optimism that it wouldn't happen notwithstanding.

Perfectly normal behavior.

The end is the best part.

“That cop treated me like a black person, it was unbelievable!” That’s what Karen is going to go tell her third husband, I’m sure.

Last edited:
What other sort of protests are going on? I haven't been keeping up on international Covid news lately.
Many countries have had big protest, but not much reporting in the MSM. At the moment I'm seeing many clips from protests in Australia. I know there has been many protests in the Netherlands, France and Italy. This thread could be a general thread about protests around the world.

Edit: from what I have understood so far, is that the Australien protest is about construction workers that have the choice of getting the shot ore losing their jobs. Whatever the reason, these people are angry..

Last edited:
Mostly peaceful protests as reported by the Beeb.

_120196692_069642923.jpg

They should just comply.

[Edit] The Guardian:

4565.jpg

Last edited:

_120196692_069642923.jpg

They should just comply.

[Edit] The Guardian:

4565.jpg
I see this and think "there's no way those coppers' gloves aren't absolutely shredded to all hell at this point and definitely doing nothing"

I've never tried to use pepper spray in anger with nitriles on but I've changed plenty of tyres and they come apart at the most basic suggestion of stress

Edit: from what I have understood so far, is that the Australien protest is about construction workers that have the choice of getting the shot ore losing their jobs. Whatever the reason, these people are angry..
There's a bit of history to it.
We, as In Victorians have been in and out of lockdowns since the start of Covid. During that time for the most part the construction industry has been allowed to continue working, bad luck if you were in hospitality or hair dressing for example.

Anyway for a long time we were going pretty well down here, not too many cases and while we watched the world be ravaged by Delta we avoided it until the last month or so. Delta is here now and it's not ****ing around, tracking of the cases and a large percentage of the spread lays squarely in the lap of the construction industry. You only had to walk past a building site to see very low percentages of mask wearing (mostly under the chin) and during lunch/breaks not at all in the lunch areas, social distancing pff forget it. The use of communal lunch areas was banned a few days ago so the construction workers protested by taking their tables and chairs out onto the streets during lunch break effectively shutting down any traffic movement in the city.

The government claims that protest wasn't the case of tipping it over the edge but the next day shut down the industry for two weeks (inline with most other industries) and mandated a compulsory first vaccination to able to return to work along with other measure that the actual building site had to meet. That's what tipped it over the edge and the protesters have vowed to protest every day of those two weeks and did so again today.

For the most part that's correct.

However there is a group of your professional protesters there simply to cause trouble and to be frank looking for any excuse for violence, one of our resident far right nutjobs who I won't name has been there at all the protests stirring the pot.
I've marched those very streets in Melbourne on countless occasions over the years and will defend anyone's right to protest if done in the right manner.

I however won't support thugs throwing beer bottles full of piss at the police and using police as punching bags when they are there doing their job. Vicpol are by no means altar boys but so far they've shown a fair amount of restraint.

I'll be watching with interest over the next couple of weeks.

However there is a group of your professional protesters there simply to cause trouble and to be frank looking for any excuse for violence, one of our resident far right nutjobs who I won't name has been there at all the protests stirring the pot.
I've marched those very streets in Melbourne on countless occasions over the years and will defend anyone's right to protest if done in the right manner.

I however won't support thugs throwing beer bottles full of piss at the police and using police as punching bags when they are there doing their job. Vicpol are by no means altar boys but so far they've shown a fair amount of restraint.

Of course, and perhaps I should clarify that my remarks were almost entirely tongue-in-cheek (all but for the likelihood that protests were largely legitimate protests with limited violent engagement either by those seeking to advance the cause, which violence doesn't do, or by those just taking advantage of the situation to perpetrate violent acts either purely out of desire or with the deliberate aim to harm the cause). They were flippant mimicry of those who oppose the seeking of transparency and accountability in policing and look for any reason to attack the efforts to that end. These were things said even on this very platform, which is substantially better than others from a social interaction perspective.

I fully support the right to protest, no matter the cause and how I may feel about it. I've also engaged in protest myself on numerous occasions and I've never myself taken up arms for the cause, nor have I ever condoned it.

perhaps I should clarify that my remarks were almost entirely tongue-in-cheek
No need to, I picked up on that. 👍

I was just adding some local context that can often get lost or overlooked in MSM or independent media.
Nothing more nothing less.

Many countries have had big protest, but not much reporting in the MSM. At the moment I'm seeing many clips from protests in Australia. I know there has been many protests in the Netherlands, France and Italy. This thread could be a general thread about protests around the world.

Welcome to life in Daniel Andrew's Victoria. Many members of the CFMEU (the construction union) are quite militant and got quite upset when Andrews said that they'd need mandatory vaccinations, which in turn attracted other lunatics who simply wanted to cause trouble. The CFMEU building was attacked because they assumed that the head of the union, John Setka, had backed Andrew's plan. However Setka re-iterated that although he supported vaccinations, he didn't want them to be mandatory because he wanted to make sure that his workers could still work. This attack caused the industry to shut down completely, further angering the construction workers and leading to more disruption as you can see here. Some of the unionists called Setka "Daniel's B****" and it's hilarious to see them turn on both of them.

There's a bit of history to it.
We, as In Victorians have been in and out of lockdowns since the start of Covid. During that time for the most part the construction industry has been allowed to continue working, bad luck if you were in hospitality or hair dressing for example.

Anyway for a long time we were going pretty well down here, not too many cases and while we watched the world be ravaged by Delta we avoided it until the last month or so. Delta is here now and it's not ****ing around, tracking of the cases and a large percentage of the spread lays squarely in the lap of the construction industry. You only had to walk past a building site to see very low percentages of mask wearing (mostly under the chin) and during lunch/breaks not at all in the lunch areas, social distancing pff forget it. The use of communal lunch areas was banned a few days ago so the construction workers protested by taking their tables and chairs out onto the streets during lunch break effectively shutting down any traffic movement in the city.

The government claims that protest wasn't the case of tipping it over the edge but the next day shut down the industry for two weeks (inline with most other industries) and mandated a compulsory first vaccination to able to return to work along with other measure that the actual building site had to meet. That's what tipped it over the edge and the protesters have vowed to protest every day of those two weeks and did so again today.

My older brother works as a civil engineer so he has to visit the building sites.

He tells me how laughable it is seeing construction workers opposing the vaccine while they eat mcdonalds everyday while smoking and having energy drinks with it. While at the same time they dont want vaccines in them 🤣

This is the problem we have its social media. People have the finger tips to spread whatever crap they believe in and people easily believe it.

I feel for the doctors and scientists who have studied while their advice gets thrown into the trash. How about the nurses who are working 24/7 seeing people suffer from diseases especially covid only to have a person from the internet call it a hoax.

Last edited:
Thanks for providing me with some of the context @Shaun and @CLowndes888 .

We don't get much news in the media about the protests in Australia which seems weird to me given the size of the protests. Also heard a rumor that internet acces is blocked in areas where people are protesting. Is that true?

Something seems to be happening in Switzerland to

Last edited:
Reporter allegedly assaulted during anti-lockdown protest. Urine may have been involved.
If the account is accurate, the reporter may not be alone, as it's been reported that the Shrine of Remembrance, a war memorial in Melbourne, was urinated on more recently.

It seems fitting, since these protests are over measures to mitigate the spread of bodily fluids. I have no clue whether COVID itself can be spread through urine, though.

Are these "normal" people?

Reporter allegedly assaulted during anti-lockdown protest. Urine may have been involved.
If the account is accurate, the reporter may not be alone, as it's been reported that the Shrine of Remembrance, a war memorial in Melbourne, was urinated on more recently.

It seems fitting, since these protests are over measures to mitigate the spread of bodily fluids. I have no clue whether COVID itself can be spread through urine, though.

It is said they attacked a Vaccination hub in the city.

Also heard a rumor that internet acces is blocked in areas where people are protesting. Is that true?
Nope, there have been live streams of the protests from various sources every day.
as it's been reported that the Shrine of Remembrance
Yep that really pissed off the vast majority of people.

Nope, freedom warriors. Just ask them. :rolleyes:

They are absolute nutcases. A lot like your Trumpkins...

Yep that really pissed off the vast majority of people.
I'm not sure what you mean by this. The Shrine itself pissed people off or that it was pissed on (in which case you may want to check how you've quoted my post as the forum does occasionally chop off a good chunk when you highlight and quote) pissed people off?

I'm not sure what you mean by this. The Shrine itself pissed people off or that it was pissed on (in which case you may want to check how you've quoted my post as the forum does occasionally chop off a good chunk when you highlight and quote) pissed people off?
The protesters descending on the Shrine of Remembrance pissed people off. Having them chant "FREEDOM" at a monument dedicated to those Australian soldiers who scarified themselves for such a thing is just plain rude.

Last edited:
Back